ZBlackCard Review – Great Opportunity in 2018 or Huge Scam?
Welcome to my ZBlackCard Review!
There has been some buzz about this company specially on social media and I decided to check it out for myself.
Chances are someone approached you and no you landed here to make sure it’s something you want to do right?
The good news is you are doing your diligence instead of just blindly jumping into something so good on you there.
Plus, I am going to walk you through the company, products and compensation plan so you can make an informative decision.
Let’s get dig in shall we?
Oh.. forgot, make sure you pay close attention and read this to the end, that’s the ONLY way you will know if it’s for you or not.
ZBlackCard Company History
ZBlackCard is located in Texas and is owned by Troy Mason.
In the past, Troy Mason has been the CEO of a company called Gas Club of America back in 2013 and Zlicense in 2015.
Zlicense still going today with a new name called Ztegrity.
Ztegrity was a company that promoted plastic sleeves which had a link to a website that had personal medical information.
Alright, that’s all I got on the company, let’s take a look at the products next inside of this ZBlackCard review…
ZBlackCard products are pretty unique.
They promote a debit card that is claimed to be the “elite prepaid card for the masses”.
Not sure exactly what that means, but why not right? lol.
What Troy’s goal is to offer something that has similar benefits as an ultra elite credit card (1) without the crazy fee’s that come with them.
According to the ZBlackCard website, it has the following advantages:
- Improves your credit score and finances
- Let’s you drive your dream card
- Less fees than other cards
- Impress your associates and
- “Boss toss it on tables”
ZBlackCard is $60 to $500 upfront and then $60 to $840 per year.
They don’t really go into why the different prices at the retail level…
Anyway, let’s get into the compensation plan next inside of this ZBlackCard reviews…
ZBlackCard Compensation Plan
ZBlackCard compensation plan rewards you for both retail sales of their product and sponsoring new members in your downline.
Commissions are paid out through a 3×10 matrix compensation plan structure.
This matrix can be filled with retail customers and newly sponsored business partners.
ZBlackCard Position Payout
Each position in the matrix pays:
- $1 anytime a new ZBlackCard is sold (one-time)
- 1% on a custom card order
- 50% on card design, card style and/or elite upgrade
Not bad right?
ZBlackCard Auto Rewards
ZBlackCard members qualify for Auto Rewards that have the Auto and Combo.
This pays out $1 to $6 everything you sponsor someone who goes with the Auto and Combo.
Compensation Plan which is used is a 5×4 matrix.
- Level 1 (5 positions) – $1 per position filled per month
- Level 2 (25 positions) – $4 per position filled per month
- Level 3 (125 positions) – $5 per position filled per month
- Level 4 (625 positions) – $6 per position filled per month
When you are a VIP and Combo member, you can get VIP Rewards.
This is very similar to Auto Reards, but it’s paid out through a 5×5 matrix and pays $1 per paid position.
ZBlackCard Lifestyle Bonus
Lifestyle Bonus is a 100% match on the Auto rewards when you personally sponsor new members.
There isn’t any qualifications needed in the first 60 days, but after that you must maintain at least five paid members.
ZBlackCard rewards members who build teams and sponsor new members through ten-tiers:
- Level 1 (Sponsor and maintain at least three affiliates and have a total downline of twenty-five affiliates) – $50 movie night voucher
- Level 2 (Sponsor and maintain at least five affiliates and have a total downline of fifty affiliates) – $100 gas card
- Level 3 (Sponsor and maintain at least seven affiliates and have a total downline of one hundred affiliates) – “dinner for 2 at the 5 star restaurant of your choice” up to $250
- Level 4 (Sponsor and maintain at least ten affiliates and have a total downline of two hundred and fifty affiliates) – “NFL or NBA game of your choice” up to $500
- Level 5 (Sponsor and maintain at least fifteen affiliates and have a total downline of five hundred affiliates) – weekend in Las Vegas for two including airfare ($1000 value)
- Level 6 (Sponsor and maintain at least twenty affiliates and have a total downline of one thousand affiliates) – Carnival cruise for two including airfare ($2500 value)
- Level 7 (Sponsor and maintain at least twenty-five affiliates and have a total downline of two thousand five hundred affiliates) – $5000 shopping spree
- Level 8 (Sponsor and maintain at least thirty affiliates and have a total downline of five thousand affiliates) – $10,000 Rolex watch
- Level 9 (Sponsor and maintain at least thirty-five affiliates and have a total downline of twelve thousand five hundred affiliates) – all expenses paid vacation to Paris with spending money ($25,000 value)
- Level 10 (Sponsor and maintain at least fifty affiliates and have a total downline of thirty-five thousand affiliates) – luxury car of your choice ($75,000 value)
Cost To Join ZBlackCard
ZBlackCard has three price points overall:
- VIP Affiliate – $20 a month
- Auto Affiliate – $50 a month
- Combo Affiliate – $70 a month
The moment you have been waiting for inside of this ZBlackCard review…
Why Some Negative ZBlackCard Reviews?
There are some people out there just have a personal agenda where they call everything a scam and then promote their own business.
I want to be completely transparent with you…
I do offer my readers something, but I do NOT call everything a scam.
If it’s legit, I call it how it is…
There is nothing wrong with offering a product or service, but don’t do it by bashing something that is actually legit.
Alright, now for the verdict…
Conclusion On ZBlackCard
ZBlackCard does have a retail product which is a great sign and Troy is transparent on who runs the company (himself).
Only thing that MIGHT be a problem is the fact there might be more affiliates than actual customers.
At a regulatory point of view, that’s not a good sign.
Now I am not saying that’s fact right now because I haven’t seen their numbers.
Their compensation plan is geared towards the affiliate side instead of the retail side.
If they could have a few retail bonuses, that would offset a few things and make it more compliant.
Easy way to figure this out is if you do decide to join ask your upline to see how many retail customers they have compared to affiliates.
If it pans out, then I don’t see anything wrong with the company.
Because of that, I rate this the following:
If it has RETAIL bonuses, I would definitely rate it higher, but that could happen, you never know…
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my ZBlackCard review and if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below…
Also if you are an affiliate, can you let my readers know what kind of retail customers do you have compared to affiliates?
That would be awesome!
My personal recommendation…
I have been in the network marketing field for a few years and have made well over 7 figure in this industry so I know what to look for when you join a company…
Anyway, after reviewing hundreds of companies and systems out there…
It’s the only training out there where you will learn step by step on how to build an affiliate marketing business online with the right training’s, tools and the right mentorship…
You will thank me later
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat ID: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life now…(serious people only).