Wakaya Perfection Review – Legit Business Opportunity?
Welcome to my Wakaya Perfection Review!
There has been a lot of buzz about this company lately, in fact, on Google trends it pegged a 100/100!
That just means a lot of people are showing interest towards Wakaya Perfection.
In April, it has dropped slightly to 78, but it’s high never the less.
I decided to investigate what this company is all about…
So if you are looking for a completely third party unbiased review, you came to the right place!
Find out of it’s legit…
Wakaya Perfection Review – The Company
The word “Wakaya” is actually a 2,200 acre island found in Fiji Archipelago. In 1973, it was purchased by a man named David Gilmour…
Here is the story behind that…
David realized that keeping Wakaya pure in perpetuity would require a self sustaining economy that could support the local Fijian residents and curtail any pressure to “urbanize” the island.
Wakaya Perfection was founded to bring the islands unique healing treasures to the world and to provide Wakaya with the ongoing resources to preserve its pristine environment.
The Co-founder is Todd Smith who was in another MLM last year called Youngevity.
Apparently there is a law suit towards Todd Smith because of this…
But it seems like Youngevity is losing because they screwed it up..
Not sure what the legal status is now, but let’s dig in more in this Wakaya Perfection Review…
Wakaya Perfection Reviews – The Products
The main selling point with Wakaya Perfection products is that they are organic.
This is a little statement from their website:
organic, pure and proprietary products that help you get well, stay well, and be well, inside and out.
They actually have a ton of products on their website, and have the following categories:
- Bula Caps – Water bottle system with insertable caps
- Essential Oils
- Personal Care
Here is a list of some of their products and prices:
- Bula Water Bottles – “use the Bula Cap System for daily detox, weight loss, enhanced energy, and more”, retails at $3.80 a bottle
- NiteCaps – “supports better relaxation and promotes more restful sleep”, retails at $32.10 for a box of 32 caps
- ProCaps – a “unique strain of probiotic bacteria” that ” is important for overall digestive health and immune”, retails at $38.55 for a box of 32 caps
- Detox Cap – “contain(s) a unique source of 100% Pure Calcium Bentonite Clay … to assist in natural detoxification”, retails at $45 for a box of 64 caps
- LuvCaps – a “secret blend of powerful herbal extracts that are known to naturally support and enhance a couple’s libido”, retails at $57.85 for a box of 16 caps
- Slim Cap – “contains a clinically proven weight loss ingredient that helps reduce body fat, helps boost metabolism and aids in curbing hunger by helping you feel fuller longer”, retails at $77.15 for a box of 64 caps
- Ginger Gems – “gluten-free, allergy friendly whole grain cookies”, retails at $8.95 a box
- Wakaya Pop! Ginger, Sea Salt & Carmel Popcorn – “enjoy the light, savory flavor of caramel artfully blended with our Organic Pink Fijian Ginger and Fijian Kosher Sea Salt”, retails at $10.25 a pouch
- Everyday with Ginger cookbook – “offers more than 60 delicious recipes from The Wakaya Club & Spa”, retails at $14.80
- Everyday with Turmeric – “Executive Chef William Jr., of the International Polo Club in Palm Beach, teaches simple and scrumptious ways to add Wakaya’s organic treasures to recipes for sweet breads, spicy, tangy chicken, salad dressings and many more”, retails at $14.80
- Organic Pink Fijian Ginger Powder – “a healthier alternative to salt and pepper”, retails at $24.40 for a 0.6 oz (17 g) jar (6.7 oz refill is $74.60)
- Organic Fijian Turmeric – “the most effective, powerful turmeric available”, retails at $24.40 for a 0.6 oz (17 g) jar (7.5 oz refill is $74.60)
- Fijian Kosher Sea Salt – “drawn from the sparkling apple-jade reefs of Wakaya”, retails at $25.70 for a 1.4 oz (39.6 g) jar
- Organic Pink Fijian Ginger Tea (also Ginger & Turmeric) – “Organic Pink Fijian Ginger Tea made with Wakaya Perfection’s rare and proprietary 100% organic pink Fijian ginger”, retails at $32.10 for a tin of 20 servings
- essential oils – a collection of twenty-four essential oils, cheapest is Grapeseed Carrier 8oz bottle for $25.70 up to $75.85 for a 15 ml bottle of Frankincense (also available as an “Essential Oils Basic Starter Kit” for $173.70
- Start Up (book authored by David Gilmour in 2011) – “read the story about the man behind Wakaya Perfection, FIJI Water and many other successful businesses”, retails at $25.70
- Sava Pink Fijian Ginger & Dilo Shampoo – “a moisture-balancing duo of rare Organic Pink Fijian Ginger and precious Organic Dilo Oil from the island of Wakaya”, retails at $20.55 for a 8 oz tube
- Dilo SPF 35 Sun Creme – “Dilo oil contains a natural SPF that provides built-in protection from the sun”, retails at $37.25 for a 4 oz tube
- Sava Daily Detox Moisturizer – “around-the-clock moisturizing and detoxication while leaving your skin nourished and cleansed”, retails at $51.40 for a 4 oz tube
- Perfect Dilo Cream – “contains antioxidant vitamins that will restore and regenerate your skin”, retails at $69.45 for 1.75 oz tub
- Pink Fijian Ginger Body Soak – “a blend of our Pink Fijian Ginger with sea salt, this ginger soak will soothe your sore muscles and help you unwind from your busy day”, retails at $96.45 for a 16.9 oz jar
- Calcium Bentonite Clay Powder – “is said to awaken stagnant energy and propel the immune system to find a new healthy balance”, retails at $25.70 for a 10 oz jar
- Organic Pink Fijian Ginger Capsules – “enjoy all the benefits of our Organic Pink Fijian Ginger Powder in an easy, daily health supplement”, retails at $32.10 for a bottle of 60 capsules
- Organic Fijian Turmeric Capsules – the “purest and most potent form” of Wakaya’s “Organic Fijian Turmeric”, retails at $32.10 for a bottle of 60 capsules
- Bath Spa Collection – contains Pink Fijian Body Soak and Ginger Scrubs and Wakaya Calcium Bentonite Mineral Clay Powder, retails at $180.10
- Daily Detox Program (1 month) – “contains some of nature’s most powerful detoxifying agents”, retails at $193
- Weight Loss Program (1 month) – “focuses on the four pillars of optimal health—hydration, nutrition, exercise, and sleep”, retails at $195.55
Alright, now you know some of the products…
Let’s take a look at the compensation plan…
Wakaya Perfection Compensation Plan
So you are probably thinking…
Show me the money right?
I got a video that explains the Wakaya Perfection Compensation plan perfectly, it’s just it’s done by the company so it will be biased.
Here is the video Below:
Now you know the comp plan…
Sorry for yelling… I mean time for the verdict… J/K lol.
Wakaya Perfection Review – The Verdict
Overall, the company isn’t a scam or anything like that…
It actually has a monopoly of producing organic goods on an isolated Island called Wakaya.
The only issue I see is the products are actually being sold on Amazon and other eCommerce platforms which indicates the company is competing with the affiliates.
Now Wakaya wasn’t an MLM before so I can see why the products are there in the first place.
But now that they are, I am not sure what they are going to do about that.
Well, if you want to kick their butts on Amazon or eBay, it’s actually not that hard.
You see they don’t know key elements like eBay and Amazon SEO that helps rank products on the searches.
This way you can sell your product for a higher price and make more sales because you will be on the top of the searches.
If you want to learn more on how to do that…
Now, the recruitment side can be a tough game as well because newbies just don’t know how to market at all…
Trust me friends and family is not the way to go because they will run out real fast.
You will have to learn how to convert cold prospects (People you don’t know) into customers and affiliates.
The best way to do that is online (Like the way I do it).
I have personally enrolled over 6000 people in my personal businesses all on the internet.
I have mastered how to drive traffic and convert them into sales or sign ups.
If you want to learn that…
I hope you enjoyed my Wakaya Perfection review and if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below…
Follow me on Social media below (I am a real person :)):
See you at the top,
-Jesse Singh[hcshort id=”6″]