W10X Review – Legit Business Opportunity or Big Scam? Find Out Here…
Welcome to my W10X review!
This company went under the radar for some reason, but I found out about it…
Chances are someone approached you about the business opportunity and now you landed here to make sure it’s legit right.
The good news is I am going to walk you through everything so you can make the right decision…
Just pay CLOSE attention and read this to the end.
W10X Review – The Company
W10X for some reason doesn’t have any information on who owns or runs the company.
I do know that the W10X website domain “w10x.co” (1) was privately registered on April 20th, 2017…
So looks like this company has been running for a while and had time to actually have a decent “About US” page, but they decided to stay anonymous…
Alright, let’s get into the products next…
W10X Reviews – The Products
W10X doesn’t have any retail products or services for sale, but you can promote their affiliate membership.
Their affiliate membership gives you access to “wealth coaching” and Crytocurrency courses…
W10X Compensation Plan
W10X members are paid to promote the affiliate membership and earn a commission on referrals.
Every time a member pays $99, a $100 commission is paid out to the person who sponsored them.
So they are paying out $1 more than they are getting in…
All residual commissions are paid out through a 1 up/3 up commission structure through a unilevel compensation plan.
Basically, your first, third and fifth member earn you a commission.
Your second, fourth and sixth members are passed up to your upline.
After the sixth affiliate, the model changes to a 3 up model.
Your 10th, 14th, and 18th member will be passed up.
You will earn a commission on your 7th, 8th, 9th, 11th, 12th, 13th, 15th, 16th and 17th etc.
All of these commissions are paid on the $99 fee and commissions are increased through each tier:
- Wealth Builder Coaching ($99 a month) – $50 monthly residual commission
- PW1 ($200) – $100 one-time commission
- PW2 ($400) – $200 one-time commission
- PW3 ($800) – $400 one-time commission
- PW4 ($1600) – $800 one-time commission
Profit Sharing will depend on your personally sponsored members.
A share is generated when any passed up affiliate generates $100 in commissions.
These are the qualfications and ranks required to hit this:
- Silver (sponsor two affiliates who each recruit two affiliates) – 1 share per $100 in downline commissions
- 1 Star Gold (sponsor six affiliates who each recruit two affiliates) – 2 shares per $100 in downline commissions
- 2 Star Gold (personally sponsor at least two 1 Star Gold or higher ranked affiliates) – 3 shares per $100 in downline commissions
- 3 Star Gold (personally sponsor at least three 1 Star Gold or higher ranked affiliates) – 4 shares per $100 in downline commissions
- 4 Star Gold (personally sponsor at least four 1 Star Gold or higher ranked affiliates) – 5 shares per $100 in downline commissions
- 5 Star Gold (personally sponsor at least five 1 Star Gold or higher ranked affiliates) – 6 shares per $100 in downline commissions
Infinity Check Match
You can get a check match through a matrix comp plan.
This is what it looks like:
- Silver – 10% Infinity Check Match on personally sponsored affiliates)
- 1 Star Gold – 8% down to the next Gold affiliate in the matrix
- 2 Star Gold – 8% down two generations of Gold affiliates in the matrix
- 3 Star Gold – 8% down three generations of Gold affiliates in the matrix
- 4 Star Gold – 8% down four generations of Gold affiliates in the matrix
- 5 Star Gold – an 8% Infinity Check Match on the entire affiliate-base below you in the matrix
Cost To Join W10X
The cost to join W10X is $40 then it’s $19.95 per month.
Commissions qualifications are based on the following:
- Wealth Builder Coaching – $99 a month
- PW1 – $100
- PW2 – $200
- PW3 – $400
- PW4 – $800
The moment you have been waiting for inside of this W10X review…
Verdict On W10X
There are a few red flags with the company starting with the anonymous owner(s).
Why are they not revealing themselves?
When I join a company, I want to know who the leadership is…
Second is they don’t really have any retail products or services…
Members are self qualifying for commissions by purchasing the products themselves which is a big no no…
That would make this company a pyramid scheme…
Because of that…
I do NOT recommend this company.
I hope you enjoyed my W10X review and if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below…
My #1 Recommendation
If you are struggling online and want to finally succeed with actual training, tools and mentorship to get you there…
The best part is you don’t have to recruit a single person which is insane 🙂
Plus there is a refund guarantee, so there is no risk.
Test it out for yourself below…
You will thank me later 🙂
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat I.D: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life (serious people only…)