VoxxLife Review – Legit Business Opportunity or Scam? Find Out Here…
Welcome to my VoxxLife Review!
There has been a lot of buzz about this company so I decided to find out what it was all about.
Chances are you have been approached by someone in the company in person or on social media and now you are here to make sure it’s legit right?
The good news is I am going to walk you through the company, products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision
What is VoxxLife – Company
For some reason VoxxLife doesn’t have any information on their website on who runs the show around there.
I did check out the VoxxLife website domain “voxxlife.com” and found out it was first registered back in February 14th, 2015 but was updated in January 12th of 2017.
A man named Jay Dhaliwal is listed as the domain owner and is located out of Ontario, Canada.
I am actually from there too lol.
I found a marketing video where it showed Jay Dhaliwal as the founder and CEO of the company.
I am not sure why this wasn’t provided on the website…
When I checked out his LinkedIn profile, I noticed he cites himself as the President and CEO of Voxx Sports Inc. since 2010.
Further investigating the VoxxLife marketing video, it looks like VoxxLife is the MLM business opportunity that promotes Voxx Sports Inc products.
Now you know about the company, let’s find out what the products are about in this Voxx Life Review…
What Are The Products In VoxxLife?
VoxxLife promotes many different types of socks and soles that have their embedded with Voxx HPT technology.
More about the technology can be found on their website:
VOXX HPT is a very specific sequence and pattern of neuroreceptor activation on the bottom of the feet that triggers a signal that aides in the brainstem reaching homeostasis.
The VOXX HPT pattern is woven or molded into different iterations of products including hosiery and footwear accessories.
The documented results and benefits arising from the products incorporating the VOXX HPT pattern include enhanced pain relief and management, especially PDN pain, enhanced postural stability and balance, and improved mobility and overall energy levels.
These are athletic performance socks that take your athletic performance to new levels according to the company:
- Soft touch top that holds the sock in place
- Ergonomic y-heel that keeps the heel from slipping
- EVongineered 2 zone arch for stability and support
- Advanced nano-tech yarn guards against blisters, offers anti-bacterial protection and moisture resistance
- Ankle hinge for better range of motion and
- Voxx HPT increases strength and balance
VoxxLife Stasis socks can be purchased in knee-high ($45), crew ($40), mini-crew ($30), no-show ($30), wellness ($35) and liner ($30) varieties.
This is VoxxLife’s insoles produce line that optimizes your stability and balance which helps with 95% of any foot or back pain issues.
The VoxxLife insoles with VoxxHPT optimizes the users stability and balance at the nervous system.
VoxxSol are available in Bliss, Classic and Rush at $45 for medium and large where XL goes for $50.
Keep reading and pay attention because unlike all the other VoxxLife reviews out there, I am doing this as a third party…
VoxxLife Compensation Plan
You can get paid commissions to sell VoxxLife products to retail customers and build sales teams in this company.
There are 7 ranks inside of the VoxxLife Compensation plan.
You can hit these ranks either through sponsoring other members or team volume.
- Associate – Sign up as a VoxxLife affiliate
- Qualified Associate – Generate 100 PV a month and recruit at least one affiliate
- Team Leader – Maintain 100 PV a month and recruit at least four affiliates (two of which must be Qualified Associate ranked)
- Director – Maintain 100 PV a month and have at least two personally recruited Qualified Associates and two Team Leaders in your downline
- Managing Director – generate 200 PV a month and have at least two personally recruited DiGectors in your downline
- Vice President – Maintain 200 PV a month and have at least four personally recruited Managing Directors in your downline
- Regional Vice President – Maintain 200 PV a month and have at least four personally recruited Vice Presidents in your downline
PV stands for “Personal Volume” and basically is sales volume generated by retail sales and affiliate purhases.
Team Volume Qualification
- Associate – Sign up as a VoxxLife affiliate
- Qualified Associate – Generate $2000 GV a month across three unilevel team levels
- Team Leader – Generate $5000 GV a month across three unilevel team levels
- Director – Generate $25,000 GV a month across three unilevel team levels
- Managing Director – Generate $60,000 GV a month across three unilevel team levels
- Vice President – Generate $150,000 GV a month across three unilevel team levels
- Regional Vice President – Generate $350,000 GV a month across three unilevel team levels
GV stands for “Group Volume” and is sales generated by your personal volume and your downlines volume.
VoxxLife affiliates earn a 25% commission on all retail product sales.
Recruitment Commission Payout
When you join and sponsor a new member, you get paid commissions.
The amount of commissions paid out will depend on which product pack you went with:
- Bronze / Launch Kit ($200) – $40
- Silver Kit ($400) – $80
- Gold Kit ($600) – $120
Residual Commissions Payout
All residual commissions inside of VoxxLife is paid out through a unilevel compensation plan structure.
VoxxLife caps you at 8 levels deep and commissions are paid on a percentage of the sales volume generated across all 8 levels:
- Associate – No residual commissions
- Qualified Associate – 20% on level 1 and 2% on level 2
- Team Leader – 20% on level 1 and 2% on levels 2 and 5
- Director – 20% on level 1, 2.5% on levels 2 to 6 and 1% on levels 7 and 8
- Managing Director and higher – 20% on level 1 and 2.5% on levels 2 to 8
Cost To Join VoxxLife
The cost to join VoxxLife is $40 and then $200 to $600 for a business builder kit:
- Bronze / Founder – $200
- Silver – $400
- Gold – $600
The difference between the packages is the amount of products you get.
And now the moment you have been waiting for in this VoxxLife review…
Verdict On VoxxLife
Overall VoxxLife looks like a great company!
Normally claims like this:
Lack of stability and balance account for 95% of foot and back pain issues.
Independent testing has shown increases in Power, Balance, Stability, Range of Motion and Recovery. Voxxsols are proven to be 98% effective at relieving plantar fasciitis.
Spark red flags, but VoxxLife does back this up with independent testing and validation:
- California Sports Institute – 50 subjects in a double-blind study
- Liuna – 69 members using SWAY Medical software
- The Golf Lab – double-blind study of 72 golfers for distance and accuracy improvements
- “3rd party rehab clinics” conducted a “1000 person study … on foot pain and energy levels”
The best thing to do is compare the price points in the general marketplace for products like these and make sure you purchase the products to test them yourself.
In order to sell a product, you should believe in it.
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my VoxxLife review and if you have any questions, leave them in the comments below…
Jesse What Do You Recommend?
I have been in the network marketing field for a few years and have made well over 7 figure in this industry so I know what to look for when you join a company…
Anyway, after reviewing hundreds of companies and systems out there…
It’s the only system out there where you will learn step by step on how to build a business online with the right training’s, tools and the right mentorship
Don’t believe me?
Take a look at my recent results…
Better yet, take a look at my team members results:
You will thank me later 🙂
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat ID: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life now…(serious people only).