Ultimate Dot Com Lifestyle Review – Legit or Big Scam?
Welcome to my Ultimate Dot Com Lifestyle Review!
There has been some buzz about this latest business opportunity to launch so I decided to investigate what it was all about.
- Some say it’s an amazing legit program.
- Some say it’s just a scam.
- Some have no idea what it is.
Well, the good news is I am going to put some rumors to rest and show you as it is.
In this blog post, I am going to walk you through the company, the products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision to join.
Find out of it’s legit or a scam.
Update June 6th, 2018: This funnel is affiliated with MOBE and recently they are under investigation by the FTC.
You can still continue to read on…
Ultimate Dot Com Lifestyle Review – The Company
Ultimate Dot Com Lifestyle is the brain child of John Chow who is a very successful internet marketer and famous blogger in this niche.
Has has made millions of dollars online and I really don’t have anything bad to say about him.
He is great.
Now what you may not know is this…
Ultimate Dot Com Lifestyle isn’t a brand new program, it’s got a new look with a different angle to something that has been out in the marketplace for many years now.
If you haven’t guessed it yet, it’s MOBE or “My Online Business Empire” which is now called “My Online Business Education”.
MOBE on the other hand has been with us since 2011 and was founded by Matt Lloyd.
You can read the full Review of MOBE here.
So John Chow put his spin on it pretty much…
It’s still the same products and services.
There are only two real companies in competition with Ultimate Dot Com Lifestyle/Mobe and you can check out both reviews below:
Let’s just take a look at what that is:
Ultimate Dot Com Lifestyle Reviews – The Products
This program is split up into 20+ steps, which splits again into blocks of 2 to 3.
Here are the following products inside of Ultimate Dot Com Lifestyle:
- My Top Tier Business ($49)
- MLR ($1997)
- MLR Inner Circle Membership ($99 a month)
- Titanium ($8997)
- Titanium Inner Circle Membership ($199 a month)
- Platinum ($14,997)affiliate)
- Platinum Inner Circle Membership ($299 a month)
- Diamond ($30,000)
The products are actually high value and you will get a one on one coach that will guide you through their 20+ step system to help you succeed online.
Yes they are pricey, but you have to look at it this way…
When you go to University or College to get specialized education, what does it cost?
- $20 to $150,000 depending on what you want to do…
So this is the same, just it’s for marketing online.
I hope that puts this in perspective for you.
There are several more products, but if I listed them all it would be a novel.
Let’s take a look at the compensation plan next…
Ultimate Dot Com Lifestyle Compensation Plan
When you sponsor someone in Ultimate Dot Com Lifestyle, you get paid a commission when they buy a product pack.
So let’s break down their compensation plan…
I am going to list the products and the amount paid in brackets on it..
- My Top Tier Business: $24.50 ($44.10)
- TTI: 7 Step Program: $44.10 (paid to Platinum and Titanium paid affiliates only)
- IM Revolution: $4.97 ($8.95)
- The Vault: $48.50 a month
- MOBE Elite Earners: $48.50 a month
- Affiliate Bonus Domination: $145.50 ($261.90)
- How to Build a Funded Proposal: $97 ($174.60)
- Email Marketing Empire: $97 ($174.60)
- The OPT Formula: $97 ($174.60)
- Traffic Masters Academy: $148.50
- MOBE Licensing Kit: $148.50
- Instant Info Product: $19.97 ($35.59)
- Home Business Summit event ticket: $120
- Home Business Summit VIP event ticket: $118.80
- Home Business Summit event streaming ticket: $48.50
- Home Business Summit recording: $48.50
When you sponsor someone in this business, you will get the following commissions on the products:
- MLR ($1997): $1000 ($1200 if sale is made by affiliate)
- MLR Inner Circle Membership ($99 a month): $49.50 a month
- Titanium ($8997): $3000 ($5000 is sale is made by affiliate)
- Titanium Inner Circle Membership ($199 a month): $99.50 a month
- Platinum ($14,997): $5000 ($9000 if sale is made by affiliate)
- Platinum Inner Circle Membership ($299 a month): $149.50
- Diamond ($30,000): $10,000 ($15,000 if sale is made by affiliate)
Notice I have two amounts showing in paid outs.
If your sales team makes the sale, you get the lesser amount.
Recruitment Compensation Plan
Ultimate Dot Com Lifestyle compensation pays two tiers through a unilevel structure.
if you don’t know what that means, check this out:
- Level 1: Personally enrolled members
- Level 2: Level 1’s personally enrolled members
There is no limit on how many people you can sponsor.
Now for Level 1 commissions, it’s not a fixed percentage amount, check out “recruitment commission” section above for the pay outs.
Level 2 pays 5%.
You can qualify anywhere between $600 per month lease to $3,000 per month on a points based system.
The amount of points you get will be determined by what you sell.
- Recruit a new MLR affiliate = 1 point
- Recruit a new Titanium affiliate = 3 points
- Recruit a new Platinum affiliate = 5 points
Now that you know how that works, here is the car program break down:
- $600 per month lease payment: 5 points ($5000/month)
- $1,200 per month lease payment: 10 points ($10,000/month)
- $1,800 per month lease payment: 15 points ($15,000/month)
- $2,400 per month lease payment: 20 points ($20,000/month)
- $3,000 per month lease payment: 25 points ($25,000/month)
The income on the right of the points is what it takes to hit those numbers.
Cost To Join Ultimate Dot Com Lifestyle
The cost to join Ultimate Dot Come lifestyle ranges from $49 to $30,000 on-time.
Ultimate Dot Com Lifestyle Review – The Verdict
Overall, the program is good and remember this is a “Top Tier” program.
It’s designed that you will learn the fundamentals of internet marketing and actually how to apply it.
You can also make some big money with it.
Overall, the investment is high, but if you want to play big, you gotta pay big lol.
If you are going to join a “Top Tier” program, there are better options out there in my opinion.
What I don’t like MOBE is it’s only a 2 Tier uni-level compensation plan.
So anyone that lands on your level 3, won’t count for you.
There are Top Tier programs that pay 3 levels deep and they have a trial period of 14 days so you can test drive the system by just putting in $1.
Not only that, you will get a one on one coach that will help you every step of the way and position you properly according to your income goals.
Plus, the training in the program I recommend took YEARS for me to learn and it’s all laid out there step by step.
If you don’t know this already, I am actually a 7 figure earner in the online space.
I wish I ran into this program here click here
When I was first getting started.
But I can save you YEARS of frustration right now.
Not only you will get a coach, you will get access to me 🙂
So it’s a win win situation.
And it’s only $1 for 30 days…
If you don’t feel it’s for you, you can cancel anytime.
I just want to be upfront and honest with you.
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my Ultimate Dot Com Lifestyle Review and if you have any questions, leave them in the comments below.
Add me on Social media below:
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my newsletter below, it will change your life![hcshort id=”6″]