Uforia Science Review – Legit DNA Kit MLM or Huge Scam? Find Out…
Welcome to my Uforia Science Review!
This is one of the latest network marketing companies to launch in the marketplace with a pretty unique product.
Chances are someone approached you about the business opportunity and you landed here to make sure it’s legit right?
The good news is I am going to walk you through the company, product and compensation plan so you can make the right decision.
Just make sure you pay close attention and read this to the end…
What Is Uforia Science
According to their website, Uforia is the only company that offers personalized nutrition or what they call “utrition” created for you depending on your DNA profile.
Apparently their DNA test unlocks the “secret” to your “actionable Genes” which is pretty interesting to be honest.
Of all the top mlm companies out there, this is really one of a kind…
Uforia Science Review Company
Uforia Science specializes in the nutritional supplement part of the network marketing industry and is located in Utah, USA.
For some reason, they didn’t have an “About US” section so couldn’t find out who runs or owns Uforia Science, but I did find some marketing material where it names Ron Williams as the CEO.
Maybe their website is new, but they should have that information there…
It helps with credibility.
I found more information on a website called Harcourt Health and says that Terry Lacore is the owner. (1)
This is a game changer, and Williams knows that. He has partnered with Terry Lacore of the Lacore Enterprises fame.
Williams successfully ran Forever Green and Lacore successfully runs Lacorre Enterprises.
Both men are used to the multi-million dollar health and nutritional space.
In fact, they met during a law suit. Lacorre [sic] was suing Forever Green over the formula for a keto drink.
Williams won, but in the end, Williams also won over Terry.
The CEOs decided they really liked each other, so Terry offered Ron the chance to head up the Üforia line, and Ron jumped at it.
I think the lawsuit was Pruvit VS ForeverGreen.
Ron Williams left ForeverGreen in April 2017.
Anyway, overall the concept of Uforia is pretty cool.
Let’s see what the products are all about…
Uforia Science Products Review
Uforia Science promotes their Ustart DNA Test kit for around $159.95.
According to their website:
The ÜFORIA Kit contains instructions on collecting and providing your sample to be analyzed from our CLIA-certified lab.
Now when you sent in the DNA samples to Uforia Science lab to get your results, it’s an extra $99.
This is how Uforia explains it:
The lab then processes your DNA, and your genetic data is used to generate your personalized report custom designer nutrition that contains nearly 100 peer-reviewed plant based ingredients along with raw food, super foods, prebiotics, enzymes, vitamins and minerals.
The DNA kit also comes with a 30 day supply of veggie supplements which are called “Pretrition”.
As of right now, they are selling only the Ustart DNA kit, but this can change because the company is very new.
Uforia Science Compensation Plan
Uforia Science pays their members when they sell Ustart DNA kits to customers and sponsor new distributors.
In order to qualify, you must generate at least 100 PV per month (PV = Personal Volume).
Uforia Science Rank Advancement
Overall, Uforia has ten ranks in their compensation plan.
Below, I break down what you have to do to hit them…
- Beginner – Sign up as a Uforia Science affiliate
- Builder – Generate 100 RV a month and sponsor and maintain at least one active affiliate
- Producer – Maintain 100 RV a month and sponsor and maintain at least two active affiliates
- Mover – Generate and maintain 200 RV a month and sponsor and maintain at least three active affiliates (each of the three recruitment legs must contain a Builder or higher)
- Shaker – Generate and maintain 300 RV a month, maintain at least three personally sponsored active affiliates (each of the three recruitment legs must contain a Producer or higher) and generate and maintain 1000 GV a month
- Leader – Maintain 300 RV a month, maintain at least three personally sponsored active affiliates (each of the three recruitment legs must contain a Mover or higher) and generate and maintain 5000 GV a month
- Innovator – Maintain 300 RV a month, maintain at least three personally sponsored active affiliates (each of the three recruitment legs must contain a Leader or higher) and generate and maintain 12,500 GV a month
- Generator – Maintain 300 RV a month, sponsor and maintain at least four active affiliates (each of the three recruitment legs must contain a Leader or higher) and generate and maintain 25,000 GV a month
- Creator – maintain 300 RV a month, sponsor and maintain at least five active affiliates (each of the three recruitment legs must contain a Leader or higher) and generate and maintain 37,500 GV a month
- Rainmaker – Maintain 300 RV a month, sponsor and maintain at least six active affiliates (each of the three recruitment legs must contain a Creator or higher) and generate and maintain 50,000 GV a month
Uforia Retail Commissions
As of right now, there is no information on this, however, I am pretty sure they pay retail commissions which is usually the difference between retail and wholesale pricing.
Uforia Residual Commissions
Uforia Science pays affiliates through a unilevel compensation plan for residual commissions.
As of right now, Uforia Science caps their unilevel at seven levels deep.
Residuals are paid as a percentage on the sales volume generated through the unilevel:
- Beginners do not receive residual commissions
- Builders earn 5% on levels 1 and 2
- Producers and Movers earn 8% on levels 1 and 2, 7% on level 3 and 6% on level 4
- Shakers earn 8% on levels 1 and 2, 7% on level 3 and 6% on levels 4 and 5
- Leaders earn 8% on levels 1 and 2, 7% on level 3, 6% on levels 4 and 5 and 2% on levels 6 and 7
- Innovators earn 8% on levels 1 and 2, 7% on level 3, 6% on levels 4 and 5, 4% on level 6 and 2% on level 7
- Generators and higher earn 8% on levels 1 and 2, 7% on level 3, 6% on levels 4 to 6 and 3% on level 7
Generation Uforia Science Bonus
The Uforia Science Generation Bonus allows members to earn volume generated beyond the seven levels they have in their compensation plan.
Basically, a generation is when a Leader or higher is found in a particular unilevel leg.
The first leader found is the first generation.
From there, if there is another leader found on that same leg, that’s your second generation and so forth.
Now if there is only one Leader found in that unilevel leg, you only get paid for that:
- Leaders are paid a 1% Generation Bonus on up to three generations
- Innovators are paid a 2% Generation Bonus on up to four generations
- Generators are paid a 2% Generation Bonus on up to five generations
- Creators and Rainmakers are paid a 2% Generation Bonus on up to six generations
Rainmaker Uforia Science Bonus
Uforia Science takes 1% of all sales and pays it to Rainmaker Ranked members.
This is all divided among all Rainmaker ranked members.
Discounts + Dividends Program
Uforia Science has a discount and dividends program which is pretty much cashback on downline purchases.
You can get $20 cashback on each Ustart DNA kit that is sold.
Now to get dividends, you must do the qualify for the following:
- D&D-0 (Generate 0-100 monthly RV) – No dividend bonus
- D&D-1 (Generate 101 to 200 monthly RV) – $5 dividend bonus
- D&D-2 (Generate 201-300 monthly RV) – $10 dividend bonus
- D&D-3 (Generate 301 to 500 monthly RV) – $15 dividend bonus
- D&D-4 (Generate 501 or more monthly RV) – $20 dividend bonus
Cost To Join Uforia Science
Uforia Science affiliate member is $39.95.
I know that the Ustart DNA kits cost $159.95 retail, but don’t know the wholesale pricing on them.
Does the Uforia Science scam exist?
After doing a thorough review, this company is 100% legit.
Uforia Science has a unique product and business model…
You sell DNA kits to customers, they send it in the company to get their results, and Uforia Science creates a supplement plan according to their DNA test.
I think that’s pretty cool.
If you are a little skeptical about the company, I would recommend just becoming a customer first and see how you like their experience.
From there you can make an informative decision to get started as a distributor or not.
Because of that, I give this company the following rating: [yasr_overall_rating]
I hope you enjoyed my Uforia Science Review and if you have any questions, feel free to ask below in the comments.
Want To Take Your Business To The Next Level?
Before you continue reading…
This is TRIED, TESTED and GIVES TONS OF VALUE.
If you are struggling online and want to finally succeed with actual training, tools and mentorship to get you there…
Plus if you are already in a Network Marketing company, this will work for that as well…
Just imagine getting customers on depend that are LOOKING for your products.
How would that change your life?
It would be HUGE!
You can start doing the things you love…
That could be taking a vacation with your family, or buying a nice home or car…
Whatever floats your boat, it’s ALL possible.
Test it out for yourself below…
You will thank me later…
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat I.D: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life (serious people only…)