TSU Review - Social Media Platform King or Waste of Time?
21

TSU Review – Social Media Platform King or Waste of Time?

So there has been a lot of buzz about this latest social network called “TSU”.  You are on this blog post because you want to learn more about this new social media platform and you probably want to know if you can make money with it.  Well, you came to the right place because I am going to explain it in detail in this Tsu review.

…Find out if it’s legit or a scam!

First let’s take a look at the company…

Tsu Review – The Company History

Tsu-Review

Website:  www.tsu.co

There isn’t a lot of information about this company.  All I could dig up is the domain name “tsu.co” was first registered July 21st of 2010.  Then January 28th 2014, the registration details were updated.

This could be when the new Tsu owners took  ownership of the domain name.

I couldn’t dig in any further because the actual domain registration is set to private.

I did however find out the company founders:

  • Sebastian Sobczak (Chief Executive Manager).
  • Drew Ginsburg (VIP of Business Development).
  • Thibault Boullenger (Co-Founder).

I tried to find any MLM history of these individuals, but couldn’t find anything.  All I know is Sabastian Sobczak invested $8 million dollars into this social media platform.

Tsu Social Network – The Product

Tsu if you haven’t guessed already is a social network platform like “Facebook” and “Twitter”.  Apparently it took the co-founder Sebastian Sobczak six years…

TSU-Social-Network

So what makes Tsu different than all the rest out there?

Tsu is free social network and payment platform that shares up to 90% of it’s revenues with it’s members.

Other than that, I don’t see this product unique.  There are tons of MLM’s before this one who tried to bring a Social Network to the marketplace but failed miserably.

Again, it’s too soon to judge right now, but social network MLM’s don’t have a good track record.

Tsu Reviews – The Compensation Plan

You get paid to to publish content which Tsu then monetizes afterwards and it’s mostly from advertising.

So if Tsu put’s up ads around your content, you get paid.  The payment algorithm splits 90% of the revenue generated and gives it to their Tsu members.

TSU-unilevel-commission-payout

The comp plan is based on a uni-level and commissions are paid out using what TSu refer’s as “the rule of infinite thirds”.

Level 1:  Your personal recruits

Level 2:  Your personal recruits that sponsored members.

Level 3:  Your Level 2’s personal recruits.

And so on.

33% of the total revenue collected is paid out to the affiliate whose social profile the monetized content was originally posted on.  Their upline get’s paid 33% of the remaining 66%.

I wish I had a video to post here, but for some reason Tsu doesn’t have any video’s explaining the compensation plan.

Cost to Join:  FREE

Tsu Review – Is It A Scam?

Overall, the company isn’t a scam but I have seen some of the profits members are making and it’s not much.  In fact, it’s just pennies really.

There was one person who spent an entire day trying to make money on Tsu and made 3 cents for the day LOL.

So if you want to join Tsu to make money… this is the wrong MLM to join.  There are TONS out there better than this company when it comes to making money.

As a Social network platform, it’s okay overall.  The interface is okay, but it isn’t going to be a Facebook or Twitter killer.  I honestly don’t see this company going far just like all of the other Social Network platforms like IQUnite.

IQUnite is still in the launch phase and changed their names so many times it’s not even funny.  We will see a year from now where Tsu is but the future doesn’t look bright.

If you are on this blog post and just want to find something that actually makes you real money and not pennies… Well, I do have something for you.

In fact, you don’t even have to recruit a single person into this business and still make a ton of money.  I personally made over 6 figures in the last 10 months and if a ex-car mechanic like myself can do it… So can you!

Click Here To See What I Mean!

Honestly, it’s easy as copy and pasting.  If you can do that, you can do this business period.

Click Here To Watch This In Action.

I will see you on the other side.

If you are on Tsu, let my readers know your experience and how much money have you made personally.

Also,

Follow me on Social media below (I am a real person :)):

Follow Me On Facebook Here.

Subscribe To My YouTube Channel Here.

Follow Me On Twitter Here.

Follow Me On Instagram Here.

Bless And Be Blessed,

TSU Reviews

-Jesse Singh

P.S.  Stop Failing and start earning.  Click Here To Start Earning online.

Click Here to Leave a Comment Below 21 comments