Welcome to The Company 360 Review!
There has been a lot of buzz about this company so I decided to check it out for myself…
Chances are someone approached you about the business opportunity and now you landed here to make sure it’s actually legit.
The good news is I am going to walk you through the company, products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision…
Let’s dig in shall we?
The Company 360 Review – What is it?
The Company 360 (TC 360) launched in late 2016 and specialize in the automotive additive MLM niche which is pretty rare these days.
The man behind TC 360 is no other than Founder and CEO, Robert Aguilar and is based out of California, USA.
According to Robert Aguilar bio, he has been in the network marketing arena for over 25 years!
However, I couldn’t find any information to back that up online…
The only other direct sales company I can compare this to probably is AMS oil which is pretty main stream now.
The Company 360 Products
The Company 360 promotes an octane booster for gasoline and diesel engines.
Each tablet can treat up to 10 to 12 gallons of fuel and is designed to optimize your vehicles performance.
Another positive for the TC 360 octane booster is the fact it helps restore horsepower by removing deposits and cleaning the fuel intake system.
In other words, it’s a two-in-one formula that boost octane and cleans the fuel system.
Right now the TC 360 retails The Company 360 octane booster for $350 which gets you 100 tablets.
Taking a closer look and it doesn’t tell you how much of an octane booster this is…
For example, if you decide to put regular unleaded fuel (87 octane) and put a few of these tablets in, what would your octane be after?
I know most gasoline engines sell 87, 89, 91, 93 and even 94 octane fuel.
It would have been cool for them to show some proof…(I am a gear head myself).
The Company 360 Compensation plan
The Company 360 compensation plan has affiliates pay to join and are paid once affiliates sponsor others in this company.
The TC 360 pay commissions through a 2×3 matrix compensation plan structure.
This just means the matrix can have 14 positions in one given time…
Every time you cycle out of a 2×3, you are put in another…
The TC 360 compensation plan has 4 tiers which is based on a 2×3 matrix and looks like this:
- Qualified Advocate matrix (must recruit at least two affiliates) – $550 for filling a Club 360 matrix or $1200 for filling a Club VIP matrix, cycles into a Producer matrix
- Producer matrix – $2520 for filling a Club 360 matrix or $7000 for filling a Club VIP matrix, cycles into a Celebrity matrix
- Celebrity matrix – $3500 for filling a Club 360 matrix or $10,500 for filling a Club VIP matrix
- Platinum matrix – $5250 for filling a Club 360 matrix or $14,000 for filling a Club VIP matrix
- Ambassador matrix – $7000 for filling a Club 360 matrix or $21,000 for filling a Club VIP matrix
- Crown Ambassador – $10,500 for filling a Club 360 matrix or $31,500 for filling a Club VIP matrix
You can receive a one-time bonus when you cycle into Producer or higher in their matrix plan:
- Producer matrix – $360 Club 360 bonus or $1000 Club VIP bonus
- Celebrity matrix – $1000 Club 360 bonus or $3000 Club VIP bonus
- Platinum matrix – $25,000 (or BMW car equivalent) Club 360 bonus or $75,000 (or Mercedes car equivalent) Club VIP bonus
- Ambassador matrix – $10,000 Club 360 bonus or $30,000 Club VIP bonus
- Crown Ambassador – $360,000 Club 360 bonus or $1,000,000 Club VIP bonus
Residual Commission Payout
Residuals inside of The Company 360 are paid through a unilevel compensation plan structure.
If you don’t know what that is…
Take a look at the example below:
- Level 1: Personally enrolled members
- Level 2: Level 1’s personally enrolled members
- Level 3: Level 2’s personally enrolled members
TC 360 pays residuals on a total of 15 levels:
- Club 360 affiliates earn a 2% monthly residual on downline affiliate orders
- Club VIP affiliates earn a 4% monthly residual on downline affiliate orders
The number of levels you are paid on will depend on which matrix you have cycled into:
- Qualified Advocate – 3 levels
- Producer – 6 levels
- Celebrity – 9 levels
- Platinum – 12 levels
- Ambassador – 15 levels
Apparently in the TC 360 compensation plan you can get a shared revenue pool, club VIP, and earned re-entry program, but no details are provided.
Cost to Join The Company 360
The cost to join The Company 360 depends on what membership you go with:
Club 360: $360 which includes 100 Octane Tablets
Club VIP: $1300 which includes 500 Octane Tablets.
You can also upgrade from Club 360 to Club VIP for another $1000.
Verdict On The Company 360
So does The Company 360 scam exist?
Of course NOT!
I honestly think this is a pretty cool concept to offer octane boosters because there is no competition in the MLM space.
The only thing I want to see is some kind of proof that the Company 360 octane booster actually does boost octane…
Another thing you should look for is how does it stack up with the general marketplace in the octane booster world.
Make sure the prices are competitive overall.
The compensation plan is pretty powerful as well, but I can see how it can be a recruitment fest and focus will go off the product.
Let’s just hope The Company 360 can keep that part under control.
Other than that, I don’t see anything wrong with the company.
Test out their Octane Boosters to see if they help your car or not.
I hope you enjoyed The Company 360 review and if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below…
My personal recommendation…
I have been in the network marketing field for a few years and have made well over 7 figure in this industry so I know what to look for when you join a company…
Anyway, after reviewing hundreds of companies and systems out there…
It’s the only system out there where you will learn step by step on how to build a business online with the right training’s, tools and the right mentorship
Don’t believe me?
Take a look at my recent results…
Better yet, take a look at my team members results:
You will thank me later 🙂
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat ID: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life now…(serious people only).