StemFoods Review – Legit Business Opportunity Or Scam?
Welcome to my StemFoods Review!
There has been some buzz about this company so I decided to investigate what it was all about…
Chances are you have been approached by someone in person or on social media and now you are here to make sure this company is actually legit.
The good news is I am going to walk you through the company, products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision…
Find out if this company is for you…
StemFoods Review – The Company
StemFoods first launched as Stem Vida back in 2012 and is based out of Ontario, California in the USA.
Stem Vida renamed themselves to StemFoods after a divorce of the owner and CEO Victor Chavez.
It looks like Chavez’s ex-wife, Susana Manzares, runs the show in StemFoods and Chavez doesn’t looked involved.
According to the StemFoods webiste, Susana Manzares is the CEO and is one of the founders of the company…
The company doesn’t identify who the other founders are exactly.
Also note that the Stem Vida website re-directs to Stem Foods now…
Now you know a little bit about the company let’s dive into the products next…
StemFoods Reviews – The Products
StemFoods specializes in the nutritional supplement product niche that involves some kind of stem cell nourishment and activation.
The company does talk about how healthy stem cells are capable of regenerating kidneys, the brain, pancreas, heart, bonuses and lover.
This is their product line below:
- Stem Alive – A dietary supplement that “helps stimulate the release, activity and proliferation of stem cells”, retails at 37 for a bottle of 90 capsules
- Stem Liver – Helps the liver filter out common environmental pollutants, additives, preservatives, hormones and antibiotics in our food, as well as chemicals”, retails at $39.95 for a bottle of 30 capsules
- Stem Reduce – “Promotes healthy weight”, retails at $39.95 for a bottle of 120 capsules
- Stem Intense – Encourages your skin’s natural production of protein”, retails at $39.95 for a 50 ml tub
- Stem Moist – A “moisturizes and protects your skin”, retails for $25.95 for a 30 ml tub
Just so you know none of these products have stem cells in it, and so far they have no FDA approval either.
StemFoods Compensation Plan
There are 7 ranks in the Stem Foods Compensation Plan and this is what it looks like below:
- Qualified Associate – sign up as a StemFoods affiliate and maintain 100 PV a month
- Citrine – have a downline generating at least 1500 GV a month (max 800 from any one unilevel leg)
- Emerald – have a downline generating at least 3000 GV a month (max 1500 GV from any one unilevel leg), 1500 GV of which must be autoship volume
- Ruby – have a downline generating at least 10,000 GV a month (max 5000 GV from any one unilevel leg), 5000 GV o which must be autoship volume and recruit and maintain at least three Emerald or higher ranked affiliates
- Diamond – have a downline generating at least 46,200 GV a month (max 23,100 GV from any one unilevel leg), 23,100 GV of which must be autoship volume and recruit and maintain at least six Emerald or higher ranked affiliates
- Double Diamond – have a downline generating at least 96,250 GV a month (max 48,125 GV from any one unilevel leg), 48,125 GV o which must be autoship volume and recruit and maintain at least twelve Emerald and one Diamond or higher ranked affiliates
- Triple Diamond – have a downline generating at least 385,000 GV a month (max 231,500 GV from any one unilevel leg), 231,500 GV o which must be autoship volume and recruit and maintain at least eighteen Emerald and two Diamond or higher ranked affiliates
As usual PV stands for personal volume and GV stands for group volume which is what your entire downline generates.
Recruitment Commission Payout
When you become an affiliate in StemFoods and have a product order, that generates business volume (BV).
This is what that looks like:
- Personal ranked affiliates purchase up to 100 BV in product
- Elite ranked affiliates purchase up to 250 BV in product
- Premium ranked affiliates purchase up to 400 BV in product
Just note if you don’t buy at least 100 worth of BV, you aren’t in any class.
Commissions on this is paid through a unilevel compensation plan structure over 3 tiers:
- When an unranked affiliate is recruited (less than 100 BV) Personal and Elite affiliates are paid 30%, Premium affiliates are paid 30% on level 1 and 5% on levels 2 and 3
- When a new Personal affiliate is recruited Personal and Elite affiliates are paid 32% on level 1 (their personal recruits), Premium affiliates are paid 35% on level 1 and 5% on levels 2 and 3
- When a new Elite affiliate is recruited Personal and Elite affiliates are paid 33% on level 1, Premium affiliates are paid 45% on level 1 and 5% on levels 2 and 2
- When a new Premium affiliate is recruited Personal and Elite affiliates are paid 35% on level 1 and 5% on level 2, Premium affiliates are paid 50% on level 1 and 5% on levels 2 and 3
If StemFoods member purchase 1200 BV worth of products, you become a “Premium Deep” Class member…
Premium Deep class members can earn another 5% on BV generated by their personally sponsored members.
Residual Commission Payout
All residuals are paid through a unilevel structure found above…
For people who generate 100 BV or less downline volume get the following pay outs:
- Qualified Associate – 5% on level 1 and 10 on level 2
- Citrine – 5% on level 1, 10% on level 2 and 15% on level 3
- Emerald – 5% on level 1, 10% on level 2 and 15% on levels 3 and 4
- Ruby – 5% on level 1, 10% on level 2 and 20% on levels 3 and 4
- Diamond – 5% on level 1, 10% on level 2 and 25% on levels 3 and 4
- Double Diamond – 5% on level 1, 10% on level 2 and 30% on levels 3 and 4
- Triple Diamond – 5% on level 1, 10% on level 2 and 32% on levels 3 and 4
If you generated over 100 BV, you get the following:
- Qualified Associate to Emerald – 30% on level 1 and 15% on level 2
- Ruby – 30% on level 1 and 20% on level 2
- Diamond – 30% on level 1 and 25% on level 2
- Double Diamond – 30% on levels 1 and 2
- Triple Diamond – 30% on level 1 and 32% on level 2
Retail customer volume over 100 BV is paid out different below:
- Qualified Associate – 30% on level 1 and 15% on level 2
- Citrine and higher – 30% on level 1 and 15% on levels 2 and 3
Generation Bonus Payout
StemFoods pays up to three generations of Diamond ranked members…
In a nut shell, each generation is defined as finding a Diamond in a unilevel leg.
So if there are three Diamond’s in that unilevel, you can get paid three generations.
If none are found, the entire leg is one generation.
You get what I am saying?
I hope so because it can get confusing…
So this is what it looks like below:
- Diamond affiliates earn a 2% Generation Bonus on up to one generation per unilevel leg
- Double Diamond affiliates earn a 2% Generation Bonus on up to two generations per unilevel leg
- Triple Diamond affiliates earn a 2% Generation Bonus on the first two generations and 3% on the third per unilevel leg
Rank Achievement Bonus
Everytime you hit a new rank in StemFoods, you get paid a monthly bonus as long as you are active:
- Citrine affiliates receive $100 a month
- Emerald affiliates receive $200 a month
- Ruby affiliates receive $500 a month
- Diamond affiliates receive $2250 a month
- Double Diamond affiliates receive $4000 a month
- Triple Diamond affiliates receive $7500 a month
Sponsor Bonus Payout
When you sponsor someone in this business that qualifies at the Emerald rank or higher, you can get the following bonuses:
- Downline Emerald affiliate – $200
- Downline Ruby affiliate – $500
- Downline Diamond affiliate – $750
- Downline Double Diamond affiliate – $1000
- Downline Triple Diamond affiliate – $2500
Pool Bonus Payout
StemFoods takes 12% of their company sales each month and puts it into 5 rank based bonus pools.
You can get the following if you qualify each month:
- Emerald ranked affiliates receive a share in a 1% bonus pool
- Ruby ranked affiliates receive a share in a 2% bonus pool
- Diamond ranked affiliates receive a share in a 2% bonus pool
- Double Diamond ranked affiliates receive a share in a 3% bonus pool
- Triple Diamond ranked affiliates receive a share in a 4% bonus pool
Cost To Join Stem Foods
The cost to join Stem Foods will cost you around $148 to $618.65 depending on which package you purchase below:
- Personal Start Package – $148
- Personal Start Combo – $153.90
- Premium Combo 4 – $557.25
- Premium Combo 4 (There are two “Premium Combo 4” packages) – $579.60
- Premium Package – $592
- Premium Combo 3 – $612.65
Only difference between these packages is the amount of product you get.
The moment you have been waiting for in this StemFoods review…
Verdict On StemFoods
Overall StemFoods is pretty legit…
It has products you can sell to retail customers and you can build a business by sponsor other business partners that build a sales force.
The products look unique enough to stand out, but the best thing to do is try the products for yourself and see how you like them.
End of the day if you don’t like the products, how the heck are you going to sell them right?
The compensation plan seems reasonable, but not as powerful compared to let’s say The Super Affiliate Network and it’s really complicated.
I hope you enjoyed my StemFoods review and if you have any questions, leave them in the comments below…
Attention Network Marketers…
Are you sick and tired of failing over and over again?
Yeah so was I until I figured out what it actually requires to build a profitable business from home…
You need the right skills, with the right tools and mentorship to get there….
Plus you can leverage these skill sets for ANY business in the future even if it’s offline…
You will thank me later 🙂
Remember To Follow Me On Social Media Below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat I.D: MillDrive
Bless and Be Blessed,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life (Serious people only…)