Ryna Holdings Review – Legit Business With Stocks or Huge Scam?
Welcome to my Ryna Holdings Review!
There has been some buzz about this company so I decided to take a look at it closer…
Some people call it legit, while others are calling it a scam.
I am going to put all the rumors to rest and tell you how it is without the hype or bs.
Find out if this company is legit or a scam…
Ryna Holdings Review – The Company
Ryna Holdings doesn’t give you any information on who runs the company or owns it.
It could be possible because it’s fairly new, but that information is really important in my opinion.
I decided to dig deeper and look at the Ryna Holds website domain “ryna.holdings” and found out it was privately registered on August 21st, 2017.
They are UK incorporated for Ryna Holdings Group Limited which was done back in October 2nd, 2017.
Sonia Turkovic is listed as the sole Director of Ryna Holdings and couldn’t find any information on this individual on the internet…
Anyway, that’s all I got there…
Ryna Holdings Reviews – The Products
Ryna Holdings have no retail products or services, but you can promote the affiliate membership.
If you want to look at a company that has real products, check out this review below:
Another thing you can do is invest in them for an ROI which I will get into next…
Ryna Holdings Compensation Plan
When you join Ryna Holdings and become an affiliate, you can invest funds to their company on a promise of a 12 month ROI:
- Basic Package – Invest $10 to $1000 and receive an annual ROI of up to 329%
- Top Package – Invest $1001 to $5000 and receive an annual ROI of up to 475%
- Ultimate Package – Invest $5001 or more and receive an annual ROI of up to 620%
The residual commission you get will depend on which of the eight ranks you qualify for below:
- Shareholder – Sign up as a Ryna Holdings affiliate and invest at least $10
- Bronze Director – Maintain a $10 or more investment and convince others to invest at least $1000
- Silver Director – Invest at least $50 and convince others to invest at least $3000
- Gold Director – Invest at least $300 and convince others to invest at least $10,000
- Platinum Director – Invest at least $1000 and convince others to invest at least $30,000
- Bronze President – Invest at least $2500 and convince others to invest at least $100,000
- Silver President – Invest at least $5000 and convince others to invest at least $500,000
- Gold President – Invest at least $15,000 and convince others to invest at least $1,000,000
- Platinum President – Invest at least $25,000 and convince others to invest at least $3,000,000
All residuals are paid through a nine level unilevel compensation plan which looks like this:
- Shareholder affiliates receive 7% on level 1 and 4% on level 2
- Bronze Directors receive 7% on level 1, 4% on level 2 and 3% on level 3
- Silver Directors receive 7% on level 1, 4% on level 2, 3% on level 3 and 2% on level 4
- Gold Directors receive 7% on level 1, 4% on level 2, 3% on level 3 and 2% on levels 4 and 5
- Platinum Directors receive 7% on level 1, 4% on level 2, 3% on level 3, 2% on levels 4 and 5 and 1% on level 6
- Bronze Presidents receive 7% on level 1, 4% on level 2, 3% on level 3, 2% on levels 4 and 5, 1% on level 6 and 0.5% on level 7
- Silver Presidents receive 7% on level 1, 4% on level 2, 3% on level 3, 2% on levels 4 and 5, 1% on level 6 and 0.5% on levels 7 and 8
- Gold and Platinum Presidents receive 7% on level 1, 4% on level 2, 3% on level 3, 2% on levels 4 and 5, 1% on level 6, 0.5% on levels 7 and 8 and 2.5% on level 9
Once you become Bronze Director or higher, you can get a one-time Career Bonus:
- Bronze Director – $75
- Silver Director – $250
- Gold Director – $750
- Platinum Director – $2000
- Bronze President – $5000
- Silver President – $20,000
- Gold President – $50,000
- Platinum President – $150,000
Cost To Join Ryna Holdings
The cost to join Ryna Holdings is a least $10…
The moment you have been waiting for in this Ryna Holdings review…
Verdict On Ryna Holdings
According to Ryna Holdings, the claim:
to operate in the areas of financial holdings and trading (stocks, forex and cryptocurrencies).
In addition, we have ongoing development projects in the fields of cryptocurrency mining and Initial Coin Offering. Details and further conferences will be announced in due time.
Let’s just look at the facts…
Right now there is no proof of trading of any of that or mining.
We don’t know who runs the company or owns it which in my opinion is VERY important.
Also, they claim you can pretty much make 620% ROI every year which is impossible to predict because markets are always up and down.
The truth is this…
Unless they can prove me wrong of course…
Newly invested funds are paying off existing members.
Once recruitment slows down, so will the ROI and company will crash like so many other cryto companies in this space.
So I do NOT recommend this company to anyone the way it is right now.
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my Ryna Holdings review and if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below…
My #1 Recommendation
If you are struggling online and want to finally succeed with actual training, tools and mentorship to get you there…
The best part is you don’t have to recruit a single person which is insane 🙂
Plus there is a refund guarantee, so there is no risk.
Test it out for yourself below…
You will thank me later 🙂
You will thank me later 🙂
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat I.D: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life (serious people only…)