Welcome to my RengaLife Review!
This is one of the latest mlm companies to launch and I decided to find out what it was all about.
Chances are someone approached you about the business opportunity and you landed here to make sure it’s legit right?
The good news is I am going to walk you through everything so you can make the right decision to join or not…
Just pay close attention and read this to the end…
RengaLife Review – The Company
RengaLife launched earlier this month and specializes in the health and nutrition niche.
The company is the brain child of Jason and Eunjung Cardiff and operates from California, USA.
According to their bio:
Jason Cardiff started his career at Mercedes Benz USA and was appointed the youngest retail Vice President at that time. He went on to serve as a General Manager and executive at Auto Nation, the nation’s largest automotive chain of dealerships.
After leaving the automotive business, he founded First Choice Media, a private consulting company that ran marketing and placed all forms of media for national not-for-profit organizations while simultaneously finding success with his own national infomercial businesses and products.
As the founder of Redwood Scientific Technologies, Inc. Jason provides the leadership and vision for the success of the company.
Eunjung Cardiff started her career at Grey Advertising in NYC with their direct marketing division, representing and buying direct response-oriented national broadcast media for pharmaceutical and consumer packaged goods clients.
She opened and managed the New York branch of Cannella Response Television, the nation’s largest direct response media placement agency and grew that business from $0 to nearly $30 million per year in fewer than 3 years.
She served as their Managing Director for 5 years, representing clients such as Guthy Renker and other highly recognizable national infomercial product companies.
She studied East Asian studies at Columbia University in New York. At Redwood Scientific Technologies, Inc. Eunjung serves as the Marketing Director, in which she oversees management’s activities.
It looks like RengaLife is their first network marketing company venture…
Another company that launched in this niche is NewUlife.
RengaLife Reviews – The Products
RengaLife specializes in Oral firm strips and include the following products below:
- TBX-Free – “An oral strip nonprescription stop smoking aid that calms cravings and help smokers quit their addiction for good”, retails at $59.95 for a box of 120 strips
- Multi-Vitamin – “Provides daily nurishment [sic] and replacement”, retails at $59.95 for a box of 120 strips
- Eupepsia Thin – Appetite suppressant, retails at $59.95 for a box of 60 strips
- Product-X – “Makes you feel like a 18 year old again and activates fast”, retails at $59.95 for a box of 20 strips
- Capilli Biotin – “Hair growth, radiant skin, and longer nails”, retails at $59.95 for a box of 120 strips
- B-12 Energy – “Our B12 Energy in a thin oral strips provides daily nourishment and replacement”, retails at $59.95 for a box of 120 strips
- Prolongz – “An oral strip nonprescription medication for the treatment of premature ejaculation”, retails at $59.95 for a box of 60 strips
- Provaxaltonin – “Combining the two raw building blocks of serotonin, L-tryptophan and 5-HTP, with a converting catalyst, Vitamin B6, Provaxal provides the nutrients to help the body optimize”, retails at $59.95 for a box of 120 strips
- Blossom – “Created just for woman that are looking to ignite that spark and fire when it counts”, retails at $59.95 for a box of 60 strips
- Sumnuscent – ” You will be aided in sleeping all night with our proprietary blend of Melatonin”, retails at $59.95 for a box of 60 strips
- Comfort Time – “A FDA registered adult aspirin that is used as a pain reliever, adult aspirin regimen and daily preventive therapy”, retails at $59.95 for a box of 120 strips
You can also get them in bundle packs.
RengaLife Compensation Plan
RengaLife pays you to sell retail products to customers and sponsor new people into the company.
Overall there are five ranks in the RengaLife compensation plan.
This is what that break down looks like:
- Jr. Executive – sign up as a RengaLife affiliate
- Executive – purchase $199.80 a month worth of RengaLife products
- Director – recruit ten Executives
- Vice President – recruit ten Directors
- Sr. Vice President – recruit ten Vice Presidents
Qualifications To Get Commissions
In order to qualify for commissions, you must either sell or buy $199.80 of products every month.
RengaLife affiliates can earn 20% commissions on product sales to customers.
Residuals are paid through a unilevel compensation plan and is paid three levels deep:
- Level 1 (personally sponsored members) – 30%
- Level 2 – 10%
- Level 3 – 5%
One-Time Bonus For Products
Whenever RengaLife launches a new product, you can get a one-time 10% off the order within 60 days.
Travel and Reflection Time
There isn’t much information about this, but they do talk about the following:
RengaLife offers many levels of travel and trips to reward sales and distribution.
Every time you hit a rank, you can get a one-time bonus:
- Qualify as a Director and receive $500
- Qualify as a Vice President and receive $1200
- Qualify as a Sr. Vice President and receive $10,000
Cost To Join RengaLife
There are a few options you can go with when joining this company.
I know as an Executive member, you must purchase $199.80 per month worth of products.
The moment you have been waiting for inside of this RengaLife review…
Verdict on RengaLife
Does the Rengalife scam exist?
Well, of course not…
They have real products and they are pretty competitively priced overall.
They are a little more than their competition, but that could be the fact the quality could be better for Rengalife.
The only issue with this company is the fact they have a mandatory autoship, which the FTC doesn’t really like.
Both Vemma and Herbalife were in trouble because of that…
This company is still relatively new, so that could change in the future.
I think once they change that part up, there isn’t anything wrong with RengaLife.
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my RengaLife review and if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below…
My #1 Recommendation
If you are struggling online and want to finally succeed with actual training, tools and mentorship to get you there…
The best part is you don’t have to recruit a single person which is insane 🙂
Plus there is a refund guarantee, so there is no risk.
Test it out for yourself below…
You will thank me later 🙂
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat I.D: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life (serious people only…)