Radien International review – Legit Business or Big Scam?
Welcome to my Radien International Review!
There has been some buzz about this company so I decided to investigate what it was all about.
Chances are you were approached by someone in this company about the business opportunity and now you want to make sure this is actually legit right?
I am going to actually walk you through the company, products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision to join or not…
Find out of this company is for you…
Radien International Review – The Company
Radien International specializes in the Anti-Aging MLM niche like Jeunesse and Nerium and is based out of Tennessee, USA.
The brain child behind Radien International is no other than CEO and Founder, Greg Pilant.
The domain name “radienlife.com” was registered earlier this year, February 9th, 2016 to be exact, and has Greg Pilant and GP Global listed as the owners.
When I looked at his LinkedIn profile, it says that Greg Pilant is actually the CEO and Chairman of a company called Greystone Pharmaceuticals.
In 2009 Greystone Pharmaceuticals went under and filed for bankruptcy.
It looks like Radien International is Greg’s first MLM launch.
Let’s keep digging shall we?
Radien International Reviews – The Products
Like I said earlier, Radien International specializes in the skincare arena so it markets cosmetic line of Biocellerex and provides a complete line of anti-aging and cosmetics products.
The Radien products are for both woman and men:
- Radienlx Day Cream for women – “We took oak bark extract and did super-sciency things to it that improve your skin texture, tone and clarity”, retails at $94 for a 30ml tub
- Radienlx Eye Cream for women – “Wake up each morning looking better than you did the day before”, retails at $70 for a 15ml tub
- Radienlx Night Cream for women – “There’s nothing better to fight wrinkles”, retails at $94 for a 30ml tub
- Radienlx Primary Anti-Aging Skincare Set – Collection of Radien’s women’s products (day, night and eye creams), retails at $258
- QXP Anti-Aging Treatment for men – “A complete system in one product designed and formulated to reach into the cellular matrix of male’s skin to regenerate tissue, maximize the skins appearance and resist the aging process”, retails at $99 for a 30ml bottle
- Radienlx Dejavu – “The most advanced anti aging product clinically proven to reduce wrinkles”, retails at $70 for a 15ml bottle
- Radienlx Skin Repair Cream – “Specially designed for use after laser treatments, dermabrasion, and the use of products that cause peeling”, retails at $94 for a 15ml tub
Now you know about the products…
Let’s take a look at the compensation plan next.
Radian Compensation Plan
The Radien life compensation plan pays members to sell the products to retail customers.
The residual commissions are paid through their unilevel compensation plan structure and after can become Premier Brand Partner qualified.
Premier Brand Partner
To become Premier Brand Partner qualified, you must:
- Generate $2000 or more sales volume in a calendar month or
- Generate $1000 or more sales volume in two consecutive calendar months
The sales are counted from personally sponsored members who are not Premier Brand Partners just yet.
Also you should take note that no more than 50% can come from one leg volume wise…
Radien Life Ranks
Overall, there are 4 ranks you can qualify for in the Radian International compensation plan:
- 3 Star Premier Brand Partner – Sponsor and maintain at least three Premium Brand Partners
- 6 Star Premier Brand Partner – Sponsor and maintain at least six Premium Brand Partners
- 9 Star Premier Brand Partner – Sponsor and maintain at least nine Premium Brand Partners
- 12 Star Premier Brand Partner – Sponsor and maintain at least twelve Premium Brand Partners
Retail Commission Payout
Retail commissions are when Radien International members sell the products to retail customers.
They are than paid the difference between wholesale and retail.
Overrides For Premier Brand Partners
Premier Brand Partners has extra perk called overrides that pay out extra commissions on their downline members.
The amount of commissions paid will be depend on the sales volume generated:
- $200 to $399 in commissionable volume = 1% override
- $400 to $599 in commissionable volume = 2% override
- $600 to $799 in commissionable volume = 4% override
- $1000 or more in commissionable volume = 5% override
Sponsoring Members Commission Payout
When you sponsor someone who buys a “Share it Pack” which costs $199, you can get $60.
If you are a Premier Brand Partner, you can get another $30 on top.
If you are NOT a Premier Brand Partner, this is paid through the next upline who is…
SupRGen Bonus Payout
This SupRGen Bonus is paid out to a 12 Star Premier Brand Partner who generates at least $500,000 in volume across 3 generations in their downline.
You get another 1% on the sales volume…
Financial Freedom Bonus Payout
This is a fixed amount of money you can get per month as a bonus…
This will depend on how many people you have in your downline:
- 500 downline affiliates on autoship = $2000 guaranteed monthly income and 2017 Genesis car
- 2000 downline affiliates on autoship = $4000 guaranteed monthly income
- 4000 downline affiliates on autoship = $8000 guaranteed monthly income
- 6000 downline affiliates on autoship = $10,000 guaranteed monthly income
- 8000 downline affiliates on autoship = $12,000 guaranteed monthly income
Cost To Join Radien International
The basic Radien International membership is $19.95 per year on-time.
You can also purchase a “Share it Pack” for $199 which has more than $800 worth of retail value samples…
Radian International Review – The Verdict
Overall, I believe Radian International is a great business opportunity and actually real legit products.
The prices of the products are a bit high compared to other skin care products you see in the marketplace.
This either could be because they have to pay their distributors or maybe the quality is just that good.
The best way to find out is to actually try the products for yourself and see how they work for you.
Another note that because this is a offline business, you have to do a lot of selling yourself.
I am not sure what kind of marketing training Radian International gives, but remember your results will be determined on how many products you sell and how many people you sponsor in the business.
This is the downfall to most newbies and I will get into a much easier and better way later in this post…
Overall, great company, and has products in demand…
I hope you enjoyed my Radian International Review and if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below…
Jesse What Do You Recommend?
Now I did say Radian International is a great company, but because of their offline nature, it’s tough for newbies to get started and start selling…
This is why I went the online route because you can put systems in place to automate the sales process…
Plus you don’t have to do any cold calling or sell to friends and family which just sucks…
I am sure you have been there like myself back in day LOL.
So after going through hundreds of companies…
The major reason is the fact it’s completely newbie friendly and you will learn the proper skill sets to become successful online.
You will have systems in place to automate the sales process for you so you don’t have to do any selling.
You don’t even need your own website or need any technical skills…
This is all covered for you…
The best part is you get your very own one on one business coach to guide you through every step.
Take a look at my 11 week results:
Best of all, take look at my team members who are crushing it:
In other words, you follow your business coach you will do awesome 🙂
You will thank me later 🙂
Follow me on Social media below:
Bless and Be Blessed,
-Jesse Singh[hcshort id=”6″]