Pet Protector Review – Legit Products & Business or Scam? Find Out…
Welcome to my Pet Protector Review!
Chances are you have been approached by someone in person or on social media about the business opportunity and now you want to make sure it’s legit right?
I know it can be a tough decision to join businesses like this so I will make it easy on you…
That’s because I will walk you through the company, products and compensation plans o you can make the right decision.
All you have to do is PAY CLOSE ATTENTION and read it to the end 🙂
Pet Protector Review – The Company
After doing some digging, I found out that Pet Protector is owned by GoldStar Company that has an address in the UK:
The Goldstar Company was founded in 2011. It is the only official owner to the manufacturing and distribution rights of the original anti-parasite disc – Pet Protector. The company’s founder is Steven Williams JR.
There isn’t much information on the internet about this company or Steven Williams which could mean this is his first MLM business.
Let’s get into the Pet Protector products next…
Pet Protector Reviews – The Products
Pet Protector sells a disc that protects animals or pets against external parasites like Ticks, Fleas and Mosquito’s.
According to the Pet Protector website, they have over 36 million satisfied customers.
Pet Protector discs are non-chemical and can be used up to four years.
Note you can use this discs on different type of animals like dogs, cats, horses, sheep etc. regardless of any medical conditions they my have.
The disc itself is claimed to be:
made of high quality steel alloys.
It is charged with a specific combination of Magnetic and Scalar waves, which after being triggered by the animal’s movement (blood circulation), produce an invisible energy field around the entire animal’s body.
Pet Protector’s Scalar waves are totally harmless to people and animals (they go absolutely undetected by humans and animals alike) and they are only effective against external parasites, repelling them from the shielded area.
Pet Protector does claim their discs is the greatest scientific discovery in the pet care industry.
Now, I personally couldn’t find any science to back this up, maybe someone in Pet Protector can chime in the comments to back that up.
As of right no, the discs retail for $59.00 each plus the cost of shipping.
Let’s get into the compensation plan next…
Pet Protector Compensation Plan Explained
Pet Protector compensation plan pays affiliates to sell their products.
You can also get paid to sponsor new members in your downline…
The commission rates itself in Pet Protector depends on how much the affiliates spends to join.
There are four affiliate membership options:
- Representative – Free (15 day trial)
- Senior Representative – $119.80 (Monthly earnings capped at $2000)
- Manager – $499 (Monthly earnings capped at $5000)
- Senior Manager – $1899
Commission Qualification Process
To earn commissions in Pet Protector, affiliates must do one or more of the following below:
- Purchase one or more Pet Protector discs
- Purchase one or more packages of “targeted website visitor packages” ($48)
- Purchase marketing tools and software package ($19.90)
Retail Commission Payout
Once you are a Pet Protector affiliate, you can earn retail sales by selling the discs to customers for $59.00
The amount of commissions you get will depend on what you spent to join:
- Representative – 20%
- Senior Representative and Manager – 30%
- Senior Manager – 40%
Recruitment Commission Payout
You can earn direct commissions on your personally sponsored members:
- Sponsor a Representative affiliate and get paid $10 (upon condition the affiliate pays for membership after their free trial)
- Sponsor a Senior Representative affiliate and earn $15
- Sponsor a Manager affiliate and receive $20
- Sponsor a Senior Manager affiliate and receive $100
You can even get a $50 bonus if you sponsor two people in the first ten days of joining.
Residual Commission Payout
In Pet Protector, residual commissions are paid through a binary compensation plan.
Binary compensation plan has two legs, left and a right which can be filled directly or indirectly by upline or downline members.
At the end of each month, sales volume from both legs are calculated and you get paid on the weaker leg.
Any extra volume gets rolled over….
The amount you get paid in the binary compensation plan depends on how much you spent to join:
- Representative – 2%
- Senior Representative – 5%
- Manager – 7%
- Senior Manager – 10%
Two qualify for binary commissions, you must personally sponsor two people.
Overall, there are seven ranks in the Pet Protector compensation plan.
You must do the following to achieve these ranks and you get the following bonuses:
- Sales Star (Sell or buy twenty Pet Protector discs in a calendar month) – Get an additional 3 Pet Protector discs
- Bronze Leader (Sponsor at least four affiliates) – No bonus
- Silver Leader (Sponsor at least two Bronze Leader ranked affiliates) – No bonus
- Gold Leader (Sponsor at least two Silver Leader ranked affiliates) – No bonus
- Director (Generate at least $6000 in weaker binary side volume for two consecutive months) – Get a Pet Protector Director badge
- Executive Director (Generate at least $10,000 in weaker binary side volume for two consecutive months) – Get a Pet Protector Executive Director badge
- Diamond Director – Generate at least $20,000 in weaker binary side volume for three consecutive months) – Get a Mercedes Benz CLA car
You must be commission qualified for rank achievement bonuses.
Cost To Join Pet Protector
Pet Protector have four membership options below:
- Representative – Free (15 day trial)
- Senior Representative – $119.80
- Manager – $499
- Senior Manager – $1899
You can upgrade to a higher membership and pay the difference.
The moment you have been waiting for in this Pet Protector review, the verdict…
Verdict On Pet Protector
Overall Pet Protector looks like a legit company, specially the fact it sells real products and claim they have over 36 million satisfied customers.
I personally don’t own a pet so I can’t really say anything about the Pet Protector disc and if $59 for 4 years is worth it.
I guess the best thing to do is buy one for you pets and see if they actually work.
I couldn’t find any supporting evidence on their scientific break through in the pet care industry….
I guess the best thing to do is do your own research and test it for yourself.
In other words, Pet Protector scam doesn’t exist…
It turns out legit…
I hope you enjoyed my Pet Protector review and if you have any questions, leave them in the comments below…
Jesse What Do You Recommend?
If you are part of Pet Protector or just joined, then this still applies to you because you should never put all your eggs in one basket anyway…
After reviewing hundreds of companies in the last few years…
It’s the only system where you will learn how to build a business online with the right training, tools and one on one coaching…
Yes one on one coaching that will help you start up, setup and scale your business step by step.
Just take a look at my recent results below:
Even better, take a look at my students below:
In other words, it works!
You will thank me later 🙂
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat I.D: MillDrive
Bless and Be Blessed,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below to transform your financial life (Serious people only…)