NewHealth Review – Legit US Based MLM or Scam? Find Out…
Welcome to my NewHealth Review!
There has been some buzz about this company, so I decided to check it out for myself.
Chances are someone approached you about the business opportunity and products and now you landed here to make sure it’s legit.
The good news is I am going to walk you through the company, products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision.
Just remember to pay close attention and read this to the end…
New Health is actually a pretty established network marketing company that specializes in the supplement niche.
In fact, the company was launched back in 2002 and is based out of California US with Houn Simon Hsia being the Chairman.
Before this company, Hsia was part of Viva Life and later resigned.
Newhealth products range from supplements, nutraceuticals and nutracosmeceuticals.
Just the Nutraceutical category alone has over 34 products inside of it.
In other words, there is just WAY too much to list but I will list some of them below:
- Shampoo – “deeply cleanses and hydrates hair and scalp”
- Conditioner and Detangler – “intensely moisturizes and strengthens and protects hair. Leaves hair smooth, improves its body and manageability”
- Facial Wash – “natural plant essences provide complete yet gentle cleansing”
- Body Wash – “natural plant essences provide deep yet gentle cleansing”
- NH Facial Cleanser Plus – “gentle cleansing formulation splashes away impurities, lipids and cosmetics and leaves skin soft, balanced and energized”
- NH Toner Plus – “enriched with witch hazel, hyaluronic acid and aloe vera extracts helps minimizes the appearance of pores”
- NH Day Cream Plus – “enriched with natural plant extracts such as green tea, aloe vera, allantoin, sorbitol, lavender, sage and rosemary”
- NH Night Cream Plus – “enriched with natural plant extracts such as aloe vera, and witch hazel”
- NH Peeling Mask Plus – “enriched with plant extracts helps penetrate the skin and retain moisture”
- NH Eye Gel Plus – “Enriched with plant essences such as aloe vera, green tea and ginkgo extracts. Invigorates the delicate skin around the eyes and protects it from environmental damage”
I couldn’t find any retail pricing on the products on their website.
Looks like the products have been manufactured through Do Well Laboratories, which is owned by Simon Hsia.
At least it’s in house right?
I know there might be some negative NewHealth reviews out there, but the truth is so far the company is at a good start.
Let’s keep digging…
NewHealth Compensation Plan
New Health members can sponsor new business partners in their downline or sell to retail customers.
In order to qualify for compensation plan commissions, you must generate at least 100 PV per month.
PV stands for “personal volume”.
Looks like you can generate 100 PV by either selling to customers or you just purchasing products for yourself.
Inside of this company, there are nine ranks in total.
Below is the breakdown on what you have to do to hit them:
- Associate – Generate and maintain 500 GV over a rolling three-month period
- Supervisor – Generate and maintain 501 to 1500 GV over a rolling three-month period
- Manager – Generate and maintain 1501 to 3000 GV over a rolling three-month period
- Director – Generate and maintain 3001 or more GV over a rolling three-month period
- Qualified Director – Maintain Director rank with at least 800 GV in monthly volume
- Gold Director – Sponsor and maintain at least one Qualified Director
- Emerald Director – Sponsor and maintain at least three Qualified Directors
- Diamond Director – Sponsor and maintain at least five Qualified Directors
- Crown Diamond Director – Sponsor and maintain at least seven Qualified Directors
Rebate NewHealth Commissions
NewHealth gives you a rebate on personal purchases and of your personally sponsored members.
- Associates receive an 5% rebate on their own purchases
- Supervisors receive a 9% rebate on their own purchases and 4% on personally sponsored Associates
- Managers receive a 13% rebate on their own purchases, 8% on personally sponsored Associates and 4% on Supervisors
- Directors receive an 18% rebate on their own purchases, 13% on personally sponsored Associates, 9% on Supervisors and 5% on Managers
This bonus is paid through a unilevel compensation structure.
Basically anytime there is a qualified Director or higher ranked member found in your unilevel leg, that’s one generation.
If there are TWO found in that unilevel leg, that’s TWO generations and so on.
As of right now, NewHealth pays six generations deep:
- Qualified Directors earn a 10% Generation Bonus on the first generation and 6% on the second
- Gold Directors earn a 10% Generation Bonus on the first generation, 6% on the second and 5% on the third
- Emerald Directors earn a 10% Generation Bonus on the first generation, 6% on the second, 5% on the third and 3% on the fourth
- Diamond Directors earn a 10% Generation Bonus on the first generation, 6% on the second, 5% on the third, 3% on the fourth and 2% on the fifth
- Crown Diamond Directors earn a 10% Generation Bonus on the first generation, 6% on the second, 5% on the third, 3% on the fourth, 2% on the fifth and 1% on the sixth
New Health takes 5% of their total sales volume within the USA, and put it in this President Bonus pool.
That 5% is further split into two pools at 2.5%.
Each of these pools have their own qualifications:
- Generate at least 2000 monthly GV and recruit a new affiliate each month = one share in the first 2.5% President Bonus Pool
- Generate at least 3000 monthly GV = one share in the second 2.5% President Bonus Pool
Cost To Join NewHealth
Basically, it will cost you 100 PV worth of products orders…
Also, you must generate 200 PV annually to maintain your membership.
If a member sponsors someone outside of the company, it’s $25.
Because they have no retail pricing, I couldn’t tie it to dollar amounts.
So does the NewHealth scam exist?
Well of course not, but the company does have it’s flaws.
The good news is it’s been operating successfully since 2002…
The bad news is I don’t see any retail pricing or bonuses for retail sales in general.
They are focusing a little too much on their sponsoring side which can lead to trouble with the FTC.
It’s just crazy how they have a huge selection of products, but no incentives for them…
I hope they change that part…
Once or if they do, this company will be pretty safe to join.
Right now, I would proceed with caution.
I hope you enjoyed my NewHealth review and if you have any questions, feel free to ask below…
Want To Take Your Business To The Next Level?
Before you continue reading…
This is TRIED, TESTED and GIVES TONS OF VALUE.
If you are struggling online and want to finally succeed with actual training, tools and mentorship to get you there…
Plus if you are already in a Network Marketing company, this will work for that as well…
Just imagine getting customers on depend that are LOOKING for your products.
How would that change your life?
It would be HUGE!
You can start doing the things you love…
That could be taking a vacation with your family, or buying a nice home or car…
Whatever floats your boat, it’s ALL possible.
Test it out for yourself below…
You will thank me later…
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat I.D: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life (serious people only…)