Neuryx Club Review – Legit Crypto Trading Platform or Scam? Find Out…
Welcome to my Neuryx Club Review!
One of the latest crypto mlm’s to pop up so I decided to check it out for myself.
Chances are you were approached about the trading platform and you landed here to make sure it’s legit.
Good news is I am going to walk you through everything so you can make the right decision.
Just pay close attention and read this to the end…
Neuryx Club Review
When I checked out their website, they spoke about how transparent they are, however, it’s ironic.
Because there is no information on who runs or owns the company on their website or on social media.
Even the website domain “neuryx.club” was privately registered in October 15th, 2018.
There goes the transparency…
Anyway, let’s keep digging maybe they will redeem themselves later in this post…
Neuryx Club Products
According to Neuryx Club, you don’t need a billion dollar hedge fund to leverage powerful trading tools.
Neuryx Club uses cloud-based trading automation and apparently makes trading easy for everyone.
I didn’t see any retail products or services for customers, you have to become an affiliate to get access to these so called “powerful” tools.
Looks like other Neuryx reviews didn’t have information on retail side either…
Next let’s take a look at the compensation plan inside of this Neuryx review…
Neuryx Club Compensation Plan
Neuryx Club members get started on a promise they will get some kind of passive return through their automated cryptocurrency trading.
The amount you can trade will depend on the affiliate fee they joined with below:
- Basic ($200 a year) – $1000 limit
- Gold ($1000 a year plus $100 a month) – $10,000 limit
- Platinum ($2500 a year plus $200 a month) – $50,000 limit
- Infinity ($5000 a year plus $300 a month) – $100,000 limit
You can also get paid to sponsor new people into the company.
Neuryx Club Ranks
Overall there are six ranks inside of the compensation plan.
Below is the complete break down on how to hit them:
- Affiliate – Get Started with a Basic affiliate membership
- Bronze – Get Started with a Basic affiliate membership and generate at least $1000 worth of Neuryx Club sponsored affiliate fees a month
- Silver – Get Started with a Basic affiliate membership and generate at least $5000 worth of Neuryx Club sponsored affiliate fees a month
- Gold – Get Started with a Gold affiliate membership, recruit and maintain at least six affiliates (three must have purchased Gold or higher membership, three must also be Silver or higher ranked) and generate at least $20,000 worth of Neuryx Club sponsored affiliate fees a month
- Platinum – Get Started with a Platinum affiliate membership, recruit and maintain at least nine affiliates (six must have purchased Gold or higher membership, two must also be Gold or higher ranked and one Silver or higher) and generate at least $40,000 worth of Neuryx Club sponsored affiliate fees a month
- Infinity – Get Started with an Infinity affiliate membership, recruit and maintain at least twelve affiliates (nine must have purchased Gold or higher membership, two must also be Platinum or higher ranked and one Gold or higher) and generate at least $100,000 worth of Neuryx Club sponsored affiliate fees a month
All commissions when sponsor new members are paid through a unilevel compensation plan structure.
Right now, I know they pay six levels deep and will depend on your rank:
- Affiliates earn 10% on level 1 (personally sponsored members)
- Bronzes earn 10% on level 1 and 8% on level 2
- Silvers earn 10% on level 1, 8% on level 2 and 6% on level 3
- Golds earn 10% on level 1, 8% on level 2, 6% on level 3 and 4% on level 4
- Platinum’s earn 10% on level 1, 8% on level 2, 6% on level 3, 3% on level 4 and 2% on level 5
- Infinity’s earn 10% on level 1, 8% on level 2, 6% on level 3, 4% on level 4, 2% on level 5 and 1% on level 6
When you join at the Infinity package, you get a share in this bonus pool.
The amount the company puts in this pool isn’t disclosed anywhere.
Cost To Join Neuryx Club
Neuryx Club membership will depend on which package you go with:
- Basic – $200 annual fee
- Gold – $1000 annual fee plus $100 a month
- Platinum – $2500 annual fee plus $200 a month
- Infinity – $5000 annual fee plus $300 a month
The moment you have been waiting for inside of this Neuryx Club review…
Does the Neuryx Club scam exist?
Well let’s look at the facts…
They talk about how transparent they are but don’t even want to show their faces online…
They apparently are making passive income through trading, but there is no proof of this anywhere.
Also their largest traffic source is the USA at 76% which means they need to register with the SEC or an equivalent if it’s a different country.
Because of that, I do NOT recommend this company and wouldn’t recommend anything in this niche as of right now.
I hope you enjoyed my Neuryx Club review and if you have any questions, feel free to ask below in the comments.
Want To Take Your Business To The Next Level?
Before you continue reading…
This is TRIED, TESTED and GIVES TONS OF VALUE.
If you are struggling online and want to finally succeed with actual training, tools and mentorship to get you there…
Plus if you are already in a Network Marketing company, this will work for that as well…
Just imagine getting customers on depend that are LOOKING for your products.
How would that change your life?
It would be HUGE!
You can start doing the things you love…
That could be taking a vacation with your family, or buying a nice home or car…
Whatever floats your boat, it’s ALL possible.
Test it out for yourself below…
You will thank me later…
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat I.D: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life (serious people only…)