Welcome to my NetQube Review!
There has been some buzz about this company lately so I decided to find out what it was all about.
Chances are someone approached you about the business opportunity and you landed here to make sure it’s legit right?
The good news is I am going to walk you through the company, products and compensation plan.
Make sure you pay close attention and read this to the end…
NetQube Review – The Company
NetQube specializes in the social network MLM niche and is actually based in Louisiana in the US.
At the time of this review, the “Our Team” page doesn’t work, but I am sure it will in the near future.
After doing some digging, I found out that Dan Wolfanger is the CEO of the company.
Before NetQube, he was promoting a company called Divvee.
It looks like he left that company mid to late 2017…
That’s all I got on the company, let’s take a look at the products next…
NetQube Reviews – The Products
As of right now, there isn’t any retail products or services on the NetQube site.
I did find out according to their compensation plan that affiliates can solicit retail sales through a social place which is called NQsocial.
That’s all I got for the products, let’s check out the compensation plan next in this NetQube review…
NetQube Compensation Plan
You can make direct sales and residuals through a 3×10 matrix compensation plan structure.
You can make $25 per person you sponsor into the company.
You can also get a bonus depending on the following qualifications:
- Sponsor four affiliates within 30 days = $50 bonus
- Sponsor 6 affiliates within 60 days = $50 bonus
- Sponsor 15 affiliates within 120 days = $500 bonus
- Sponsor 25 affiliates within 180 days = $1000 bonus
- Sponsor 50 affiliates within 12 months = $3000 bonus
If you sponsor six in your first 60 days, you get another $50…
This is pretty much a set volume amount generated by an affiliate through either purchasing themselves or having customers.
They earn a $10 commission for every “Qube” is filled.
Overall, all 15 Qubes must be filled within a month to qualify for $150+ commissions.
NetQube pays you residuals through a 3×10 matrix compensation plan.
Levels three to ten of the matrix are generated the same way…
This is what it all looks like:
- Sponsor one affiliate and earn on five matrix levels
- Sponsor two affiliates and earn on six matrix levels
- Sponsor three affiliates and earn on seven matrix levels
- Sponsor four affiliates and earn on eight matrix levels
- Sponsor five affiliates and earn on nine matrix levels
- Sponsor six affiliates and earn on ten matrix levels
Residual commissions are paid out as 100% match on the “Qube” commissions I talked about earlier.
Q-Bonuses are pretty much based on your “Qube” Volume:
- Generate 500 filled Qubes in a month and qualify for a Q1 Bonus
- Generate 3000 filled Qubes in a month and qualify for a Q2 Bonus
- Generate 10,000 filled Qubes in a month and personally recruit and maintain at least three Q1 affiliates and qualify for a Q3 Bonus
- Generate 50,000 filled Qubes in a month and personally recruit and maintain at least three Q2 affiliates and qualify for a Q4 Bonus
- Generate 250,000 filled Qubes in a month and personally recruit and maintain at least three Q3 affiliates and qualify for a one-time $50,000 Q-Bonus
- Generate 1,700,000 filled Qubes in a month and personally recruit and maintain at least three Q4 affiliates and qualify for a one-time $100,000 Q-Bonus and “brand new Tesla” car
- Generate 5,000,000 filled Qubes in a month and personally recruit and maintain at least three Q5 affiliates and qualify for a one-time $500,000 Q-Bonus
- Generate 10,000,000 filled Qubes in a month and personally recruit and maintain at least three Q6 affiliates and qualify for a one-time $1,000,000 Q-Bonus
Cost To Join NetQube
As of right now, the NetQube membership is $199.95.
Now in the future that might have products, so if they get some I will add it here…
The moment you have been waiting for inside of NetQube..
Verdict On NetQube
What I noticed is the foundation of this company is very similar to Divvee Rank and Share platform.
Only problem with that is it didn’t do well…
It looks like NetQube is going in the same direction.
Also at the time of this review, they don’t have any retail products or services either.
Sure that can change in the near future, but that doesn’t help them right now.
Right now it’s all about recruiting members and downline members doing the same…
Not a good start…
As of right now I don’t recommend this company unless they do some changes.
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my NetQube review and if you have any questions please leave them in the comments below…
My #1 Recommendation
If you are struggling online and want to finally succeed with actual training, tools and mentorship to get you there…
The best part is you don’t have to recruit a single person which is insane 🙂
Plus there is a refund guarantee, so there is no risk.
Test it out for yourself below…
You will thank me later 🙂
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat I.D: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life (serious people only…)