Welcome to my NeoLife Review!
There has been some buzz about this company so I decided to investigate what it was all about…
Chances are you were approached by someone in the company about the business opportunity or products and now you landed here to make sure it’s actually legit right?
I have good news…
I am going to walk you through the company, products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision to join or not…
The Company – NeoLife
NeoLife is based out of the United States, particularly California to be exact and specializes in the nutritional supplement MLM arena…
The man behind the company is no other than Founder and Chairman, Jerry Brassfield who has been doing this for a long time.
According to this NeoLife corporate biography:
At the age of 19, Jerry discovered Direct Sales through a company selling supplements perfectly aligning with his two passions: business & health.
He finally found a business where hard work means more income and in just four years he was worth $5 million (significantly more in today’s terms).
Then he became heart broken when the company failed due to mismanagement. This happened to him time and time again, the hardest part being the negative affect on the relationships he built with his Distributor team… his Distributor Family.
Taking matters into his own hands, Jerry started his own Direct Selling company founded on values which ensure product quality, unlimited income potential, and long-term stability for Distributors and future generations.
Along the way he acquired the NeoLife brand and merged it with his other companies, creating an international industry-leading gem.
NeoLife started “life” (no pun intended), as Golden Neolife Diamite International (GNLD International) back in 1954.
In 2013, they decided to re-brand themselves and shortened it to just NeoLife.
For a company that has been in the market for 73 years, it has NO issue with regulars like Herbalife has in the past.
Now you know about the company, let’s get into the products inside of this NeoLife review…
NeoLife products according to them are “based on the finest whole food, human food chain ingredients and proven effective by millions of satisfied customers.”
NeoLife also claims their products are backed by science and development by Scientific Advisory Board which was established back in 1976.
Below are a list of their “Best Seller” supplements featured on their website:
- 3-Day Detox – “A simple way to cleanse, balance and energize”
- Acidophilus Plus – “Intestine-targeted probiotic for gut health & digestive balance”
- NeoLife Bar – “Delicious & nutritious natural snack bar that gives you long lasting energy”
- NeoLife BlenderBottle Classic – “Patented BlenderBall whisk mixes smoothly every time”
- NeoLife Shake – “Delicious meal replacement protein shake in convenient packets”
- NeoLife Tea – “A refreshing boost of instant energy & mental focus”
- Omega-III Salmon Oil Plus – “Ultrapure, concentrated fish oil with all 8 omega-3s to support heart health, joint comfort and inflammation balance”
- PhytoDefense – “The power of 6 optimal servings of fruits and vegetables to support your body’s natural defenses”
- Pro Vitality – “Whole grains, fruits and vegetables and fish to help feed, protect, regulate and nourish your cells for lifelong health and vitality”
- Tre Nutritional Essense – “Harnesses the rejuvenating power of pomegranate, acai berry, and green tea to promote a healthy heart and sharp mind”
- Tre-en-en Grain Concentrates – A “proprietary blend of whole grain concentrates that provide cellular nutrition for energy and vitality”
That’s just a small list of products from their website because let’s just face it..
They got a lot.
For example, other supplement categories marketed by NeoLife include:
- Weight management
- Heart health
- Digestive health
- Energy and fitness
- Men’s and women’s health
- Children’s health
- Sharper mind
- Bone and joint health
- Vitamins and minerals
- Home care
- Personal care
Each category has several products and can be found on their website.
In other words, done of products to choose from and they have several different kind of NeoLife Vitamins
Only strange thing is they don’t offer any retail pricing on their website for some reason…
Anyway, unlike other NeoLife reviews out there, I want to keep this as neutral and unbiased as possible.
Next, let’s take a look at the NeoLife Compensation Plan…
NeoLife Compensation Plan
When you join NeoLife and sponsor new business partners or sell to retail customers, you get paid commissions through a unilevel compensation plan with several performance based bonuses on top…
Inside of the NeoLife Compensation plan, there are sixteen ranks you can achieve by hitting certain qualifications that are explained beloe:
- Distributor – Sign up as a NeoLife affiliate
- Manager – Generate 500 GV a month
- Senior Manager – Generate 1000 GV a month
- Director – Generate 4000 GV a month
- Emerald Director – Maintain Director rank for three consecutive months and then at least once in every three months thereafter
- Sapphire Director – Sponsor and maintain one Director or higher ranked affiliate and generate 10,000 GV a month
- 1 Ruby Director – Sponsor and maintain three Director or higher ranked affiliates and generate 20,000 GV a month
- 2 Ruby Director – Sponsor and maintain four Director or higher ranked affiliates and generate 30,000 GV a month
- 3 Ruby Director – Sponsor and maintain five Director or higher ranked affiliates and generate 50,000 GV a month
- 4 Ruby Director – Sponsor and maintain six Director or higher ranked affiliates and generate 100,000 GV a month
- 5 Ruby Director – Sponsor and maintain eight Director or higher ranked affiliates and generate 150,000 GV a month
- 1 Diamond Director – Sponsor and maintain ten Director or higher ranked affiliates and generate 200,000 GV a month
- 2 Diamond Director – Sponsor and maintain twelve Director or higher ranked affiliates and generate 250,000 GV a month
- 3 Diamond Director – Sponsor and maintain fourteen Director or higher ranked affiliates and generate 300,000 GV a month
- 4 Diamond Director – Sponsor and maintain sixteen Director or higher ranked affiliates and generate 400,000 GV a month
- 5 Diamond Director – Sponsor and maintain eighteen Director or higher ranked affiliates and generate 500,000 GV a month
PV stands for “Personal Volume” and GV stands for “Group Volume”.
Retail Commission Payouts
NeoLife as a company pays retail commissions on NeoLife product sales to retail customers.
The amount of commissions paid will depend on the monthly GV (Group Volume):
- 250 GV a month = 3%
- 500 GV a month = 5%
- 1000 GV a month = 10%
- 2000 GV a month = 15%
- 4000 GV a month = 20%
Residual Commission Payouts
When you join NeoLife and sponsor people, you get commissions on the volume generated by Senior Manager and lower ranked members through a unilevel compensation plan structure.
If you don’t know what a unilevel is…
Check this out:
- Level 1: Personally sponsored members
- Level 2: Level 1’s personally sponsored members
- And so on…
Residual commission rate will depend on how much monthly GV you generate:
- Generate 250 GV and receive a 3% commission
- Generate 500 GV and receive a 5% commission
- Generate 1000 GV and receive a 10% commission
- Generate 2000 GV and receive a 15% commission
- Generate 4000 GV and receive a 20% commission
As a NeoLife member, you must generate at least 100 PV per month to qualify for residual commissions.
This is pretty much standard practice…
Leadership Development Bonus Payout
When Sales volume is generated by Director or Higher in your downline, you get paid out this Leadership Developement Bonus.
This is paid through a unilevel compensation plan structure just like the residual commissions, however, this bonus is paid on up to three levels of Directer and higher ranked members per unilevel leg.
- Director ranked affiliates earn 5% on the first Director, 2% on the second and 1% on the third
- Sapphire Director affiliates earn 6% on the first Director, 2% on the second and 1% on the third
- 1 Ruby Director affiliates earn 6% on the first Director, 3% on the second and 2% on the third
- 2 Ruby Director affiliates earn 6% on the first Director, 4% on the second and 3% on the third
- 3 Ruby Director and higher ranked affiliates earn 6% on the first Director and 4% on the second and third
Network Development Bonus Payout
4 Ruby Director and higher ranked members qualify for a Network Development Bonus payout…
This is a generational bonus which pays on two levels…
One generation in NeoLife is by finding a 4 Ruby Director or higher in your unilevel leg.
This is what it all looks like:
- 4 Ruby Directors earn 0.5% on their first generation and 0.5% on the second 4 Ruby Director generation
- 5 Ruby Directors earn 1% on their first generation and 0.5% on the first 4 Ruby Director or 5 Ruby Director generation
- 1 Diamond Directors earn 2% on their first generation, 1.5% if their second generation is a 4 Ruby Director, 1% if it’s a 5 Ruby Director or 0.5% if it’s a 1 Diamond or higher
- 2 Diamond Directors and higherearn 3% on their first generation, 2.5% if their second generation is a 4 Ruby Director, 2% if it’s a 5 Ruby Director, 1% if it’s a 1 Diamond Director or 0.5% if it’s a 2 Diamond Director or higher
New Director Incentive Payout
You can qualify for $500 in NeoLife products and a NeoLife Car by doing the following:
- Generating 1000 GV or more in one month and then 4000 GV in a following month or
- Purchase a Manager or Senior Manager kit and then generate 4000 GV in the same or next month
- Qualify as a Director within six months of signing up
First Order Bonus Payout
This First Order Bonus pays on autoship orders placed by new retail customers and newly sponsored business partners.
- The affiliate who refers the customer or recruits the new affiliate receives a 15% bonus
- If this affiliate is a Senior Manager they receive a bonus 5%, otherwise this is passed up to the first upline Senior Manager
- The first Director or higher ranked upline affiliate receives an additional 5%
In order to qualify for the First Order Bonus, you must purchase a builder, manager or senior manger kit.
Rank Achievement Bonus Payout
Every time you hit Sapphire Director or higher, you can get the follow one-time bonuses:
- Sapphire Director – $500
- 1 Ruby Director – $1000
- 2 Ruby Director – $2000
- 3 Ruby Director – $3000
- 4 Ruby Director – $4000
- 5 Ruby Director – $6000
- 1 Diamond Director – $10,000
- 2 Diamond Director – $15,000
- 3 Diamond Director – $20,000
- 4 Diamond Director – $25,000
- 5 Diamond Director – $30,000
This bonus is paid when 4 Ruby Director or higher develops at least six new Emerald Directors within their “President’s Team”.
This is kind of a generational bonus…
And is an annual bonus where you have to qualify for at least 6 months of the year.
- 4 Ruby Directors receive $2000 for 6 month qualification and $4000 for 9 month qualification
- 5 Ruby Directors receive $3000 for 6 month qualification and $6000 for 9 month qualification
- 1 Diamond Directors receive $4000 for 6 month qualification and $8000 for 9 month qualification
- 2 Diamond Directors receive $6000 for 6 month qualification and $12,000 for 9 month qualification
- 3 Diamond Directors receive $7000 for 6 month qualification and $14,000 for 9 month qualification
- 4 Diamond Directors receive $8500 for 6 month qualification and $17,000 for 9 month qualification
- 5 Diamond Directors receive $10,000 for 6 month qualification and $20,000 for 9 month qualification
Car Bonus Payout
Once you hit Emerald Director or higher, you can get a monthly car bonus.
This is split into two charts:
Emerald Director Chart
- Generate 5000 monthly GV = $150 Car Bonus
- Generate 10,000 monthly GV = $600 Car Bonus
- Generate 15,000 monthly GV = $800 Car Bonus
- Generate 20,000 monthly GV = $1000 Car Bonus
Sapphire Director Chart
- Maintain Sapphire Director = $600 Car Bonus
- Maintain 4 Ruby Director rank for at least three consecutive months = $800 Car Bonus
- Maintain 1 Diamond Director or higher rank for at least three consecutive months = $1000 Car Bonus
Other bonus include Travel Bonuses, Diamond Bonus Pool and Founder’s Profit Sharing Pool.
Cost To Join NeoLife
NeoLife charges $49 for their affiliate membership…
You can also choose from one of the three kits below:
- Builder Kit – $440
- Manager Kit – $785
- Senior Manager Kit – $1530
Only difference is amount of products and income potential.
The moment you have been waiting for in this NeoLife review…
Verdict on NeoLife
Does the NeoLife scam actually exist?
Of course not…
NeoLife is 100% legit and has been kicking for 73+ years now…
A scam would NOT last that long.
Only thing I don’t really like is that the NeoLife compensation plan is very long and complicated…
That’s about it.
For the Neolife products, the best thing to do is try them yourself before joining and see how you like them.
In addition, compare them to the general marketplace and see if they are competitive.
If they are then great!
Well, it will just be harder to sell that’s all.
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my NeoLife review and if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below…
My personal recommendation (totally optional of course)…
I have been in the network marketing field for a few years and have made well over 7 figure in this industry so I know what to look for when you join a company…
Anyway, after reviewing hundreds of companies and systems out there…
It’s the only system out there where you will learn step by step on how to build a business online with the right training’s, tools and the right mentorship
Don’t believe me?
Take a look at my recent results…
Better yet, take a look at my team members results:
You will thank me later 🙂
Follow me on Social media below:
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life now…(serious people only).