Neo Mining And Technologies Review – Legit or Huge Scam? Read This…
Welcome to my Neo Mining and Technologies Review!
There has been some buzz about this company so I checked it out for myself.
Maybe someone approached you about the business opportunity and you landed here to make sure it’s legit.
The good news is I am going to put all the rumors to rest and walk you through the company, products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision.
Find out if it’s legit or a scam…
Neo Mining And Technologies Review – The Company
Neo Mining & Technologies doesn’t give you any information on who runs the business or owns it.
As of right now, it’s nothing more than a login page…
I decided to dig deeper and checked out the Neo Mining & Technologies website “newminetech.info” and found out it was registered on September 23rd of 2017.
And guess what?
Found out that Jesus Osuna is listed as the owner and has an address in California USA.
Further investigation finally revealed that Neo Mining And Technologies marketing video that says Jesus Osuna is the CEO.
In the past, Jesus Osuna was a top earner in a company called TelexFree which isn’t with us today…
Neo Mining And Technologies Reviews – The Products
Neo Mining And Technologies doesn’t have any retail products or services, but you can promote the affiliate membership.
You can also purchase their ethereum mining contracts…
Neo Mining And Technologies Compensation Plan
Neo Mining & Technologies compensation plan has both an investment opportunity and referring new members.
Neo Mining & Technologies has affiliate invest in their ethereum mining contacts on a promise you will get a two year passive ROI:
- $350 = 14 MH/s mining contract
- $1750 = 70 MH/s mining contract
- $3500 = 140 MH/s mining contract
Neo Mining And Technologies Ranks
Overall there are five ranks inside of Neo Mining & Technologies compensation plan.
This is what it looks like with their qualifications:
- Affiliate – Sign up and invest in a Neo Mining & Technologies mining contract
- Bronze – Sponsor three affiliates who invest in at least one mining contract each
- Silver – Generate four personally Sponsored Bronze affiliates in your downline
- Gold – Generate four personally Sponsored Silver affiliates in your downline
- Platinum – Generate four personally Sponsored Gold affiliates in your downline
Residual Commissions Through Unilevel
Neo Mining and Technologies pays people that are Bronze or higher residual commission who invest in mining contracts:
- Bronze affiliates receive $10 per $350 contract, $50 per $1750 contract and $100 per $3500 contract
- Silver affiliates receive $25 per $350 contract, $125 per $1750 contract and $250 per $3500 contract
- Gold affiliates receive $35 per $350 contract, $175 per $1750 contract and $350 per $3500 contract
- Platinum affiliates receive $45 per $350 contract, $225 per $1750 contract and $450 per $3500 contract
Residual Commissions Through Binary
Residuals paid through the binary are also part of the compensation plan here.
Binary comp plans have two positions underneath you with a left and right leg.
These can be filled up directly or indirectly.
Neo Mining And Technologies ads up all the sales volume on both legs and pays you on the lesser leg.
The sales volume is tracked through points:
- a $350 mining contract generates 30 points
- a $1750 mining contract generates 150 points
- a $3500 mining contract generates 300 points
There is a $1 to 1 point pay out…
To qualify for binary commissions, you must have two people under you…
Platinum Rank Bonus
Neo Mining & Technologies members who hit Platinum Rank get a BMW i8 car.
You can also go for the cash as well…
Cost To Join Neo Mining & Technologies
Cost to join Neo Mining And Technologies will cost you $350, $1750 or $3500 for a two-year ethereum mining contract.
To get commissions, you must have at least one active contract…
Neo Mining And Technologies accepts Bitcoin, Ethereum and even Paypal.
The moment you have been waiting for inside of this Neo Mining And Technologies review…
Verdict On Neo Mining And Technologies
When I took a look at the prices compared to a big mining group called Genesis Mining, the prices are VERY competitive…
This is what Genesis Mining offers their contracts for:
- $29.99 for 1 MH/s ($29.99 per MH/s)
- $869 for 30 MH/s ($28.96 per MH/s)
- $2799 for 100 MH/s (27.99 per MH/s)
Neo Mining starts theirs at $25 per MH/s.
It’s just weird how Neo Mining can offer their contracts cheaper than the biggest ethereum cloud mining company out there.
Not only that, how can they pay so much in commission on top of that?
The biggest problem with this is it’s NOT registered with the SEC.
Once the SEC starts to look into Neo Mining & Technologies, it’s not going to look good…
Anyway, as of right now I do NOT recommend this company…
I hope you enjoyed my Neo Mining And Technologies Review and if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below…
My personal recommendation (totally optional of course)…
I have been in the network marketing field for a few years and have made well over 7 figure in this industry so I know what to look for when you join a company…
Anyway, after reviewing hundreds of companies and systems out there…
It’s the only system out there where you will learn step by step on how to build a business online with the right training’s, tools and the right mentorship
Don’t believe me?
Take a look at my recent results…
Better yet, take a look at my team members results:
You will thank me later 🙂
Follow me on Social media below (I am a real person :)):
See you at the top,
P.S. If you want to learn how I made 7 figures in the last 12 months, watch this video.