My Club 8 Review – Legit Business Opportunity or Scam?
Welcome to My Club 8 Review!
There has been some buzz about this company so I decided to investigate what it was all about…
Some say the company is 100% legit while others call it a scam so who do you trust?
The good news is I am going to put all of the rumors to rest and tell you how it is without the BS.
I am not affiliated with this company so I am going to walk you through the company, products and compensation plan as a third party person 🙂
Having that said…
Let’s dig in shall we?
Note: Since the pre-launch, there has been changes and I have updated it by putting this “UPDATE (2017 -08-11)” where the new changes happened.
My Club 8 Review – The Company
For some reason, there is no information on My Club 8 website on who actually runs the show.
I decided to investigate the My Club 8 website domain “myclub8.com” and found out it was privately registered on January 10th, 2017.
When I dug in deeper, I found out that on March 13th press-release published on a Laguna Blends investor website shows the owners of the “Club 8 marketplace”.
Laguna Blends promotes Hemp products through it’s B to B Network and driving traffic to it’s Club 8 online marketplace.
When I checked out more information on Laguna Blends, I found out it’s a Canadian company that specializes in product development, sales, marketing and distribution company for Hemp based products and solutions.
The man behind Laguna Blends is the President and CEO Ray Grimm Jr.
He joined Laguna Blends as President in May of 2016 and took the position of CEO on top.
He was the CEO of Actis Global Ventures and was involved with Xyngular and Terry Lacore’s bHip.
As of right now, My Club 8 is in prelaunch and could be the reason why this information isn’t found on the website.
My Club 8 Reviews – The Products
This information wasn’t found on their My Club 8 website, but on that press release about Laguna Investors back in March 13:
This acquisition is a major step forward in establishing Laguna as an international leader in the global cannabis industry.
The Target company has an extensive portfolio of intellectual property and hemp driven CBD products including isolates, full spectrum oils, pain creams, oral sprays and other nutraceutical products.
This will be the direction the My Club 8 product line will be going and isn’t public just yet…
I have seen some marketing material on something called “Nano Drops”:
With Nano Drops you can now infuse your favorite water or beverage with the Anti-Inflammatory, Antioxidant, Neuroprotective benefits of Hemp CBD.
The price will be around $39.95 for two bottles, but not sure if that is retail or wholesale.
UPDATE (2017 -08-11):
Company has expanded their product line and offer the following:
- NanoMist Discomfort Ease – “help ease temporary discomfort” through a “perfect combination of adaptogenic herbs”, retails at $59 for a 30 ml spray bottle
- NanoMist Brain – “natural support for mental acuity”, retails at $29 for a 30 ml spray bottle
- NanoMist Calm – “natural support for relaxation and a sense of calm”, retails at $49 for a 30 ml spray bottle
- CannaCeuticals Step 1 – Refreshing Facial Cleanser, retails at $39 for a 200 ml bottle
- CannaCeuticals Step 2 – Revitalizing Toner, retails at $39 for a 100 ml bottle
- CannaCeuticals Step 3 – Restoring Eye & Lip Gel, retails at $49 for a 15 ml tub
- CannaCeuticals Step 4 – Regenerating Serum, retails at $99 for a 30 ml bottle
- CannaCeuticals Step 5 – Rejuvenating Cream, retails at $69 for a 50 ml bottle
- CannaCeuticals Step 6 – Repairing Night Cream, retails at $69 for a 50 ml bottle
- CannaCeuticals Step 7 – Resurfacing Enzyme Mask, retails at $49 for a 50 ml tub
- IsoSport Mend Cooling AHO Pain Cream – “get back the upper hand on muscle aches and joint pain”, retails at $39.99 for a 59 ml tube
- Club8 1000 Limited Edition Adaptogenic Hemp Oil Tincutre – “symphonic full-spectrum blend of 8 phytocannabinoids”, retails at $169 for a 30 ml dropper bottle
- Caffe Hemp Protein Instant Coffee – “hemp enhanced coffee”, retails at $29.75 for a box of 30 single-serve sticks
- Pro 369 Hemp Protein Drink Mix – hemp-based protein meal replacement, retails at $24 for a box of 12 pouches
- NanoZZZ Nighttime Rest Shot – “adaptogenic herbs for stress relief, immune support, and mental acuity”, retails at $45 for a box of 12 shots
- Amp’d Up Mixed Berry Energy Shot – “convenient and tasty phytocannabinoid energy shot also delivers the power of unique nanotechnology in our Heneplex full spectrum hemp complex”, retails at $45 for a box of 12 shots
- Nano H2O Water – “cellular nutrients and systemic wellness support in every drop”, retails at $35.88 for a box of 12 500ml bottles
- VitaDots Acai Daily Gummy Chew – “digestive and whole-body wellness”, retails at $19.99 a bottle
- VitaDots Tayberry Daily Gummy Chew – “immune system, bone and overall wellness support”, retails at $19.99 a bottle
- ISO Adaptogenic Hemp Oil Tincture – “pharmaceutical grade THC-free adaptogenic hemp oil”, retails at $39.99 for a 50 ml bottle (larger sizes also available)
There are bundle packages available as well…
My Club 8 Compensation Plan
Because My Club 8 is in prelaunch right now, there isn’t a ton of information out there.
Right now in the prelaunch, the compensation plan is built around the concept of “locking in” an affiliate position at $39.95 plus shipping fee.
Once an affiliate does buy, you get an affiliate position placed into a straight line queue.
This “locking in” a My Club 8 affiliate position pays commissions through five levels in the unilevel compensation plan.
When you sponsor a new member, you get paid 2.5% of the affiliate membership fee in the unilevel.
Basically, when you sign up you get qualified to earn five levels down.
This can be increased to 100 levels by personally sponsoring more members:
- Sponsor six affiliates to earn on 20 unilevel team levels
- Sponsor eleven affiliates to earn on fifty unilevel team levels
- Sponsor sixteen affiliates to earn on seventy-five unilevel team levels
- Sponsor twenty-one affiliates to earn on one hundred unilevel team levels
My Club 8 affiliates can also earn shares in five bonus pools which will depend on how many people you personally sponsor:
- Sponsor one affiliate to earn a share in the first bonus pool
- Sponsor six affiliates to earn a share in the second bonus pool
- Sponsor eleven affiliates to earn a second share in the first and second bonus pools plus a share in the third pool
- Sponsor sixteen affiliates to earn a third share in the first and second bonus pool, a second share in the third pool and a share in the fourth pool
- Sponsor twenty-one affiliates to earn a fourth share in the first and second bonus pool, a third share in the third pool, a second share in the fourth pool and a share in the fifth pool
- Sign up for $99 affiliate autoship and receive an additional share in all five bonus pools (must be already qualified as above)
Basically $5 from the affiliate membership fee is put towards these pools.
UPDATE (2017 -08-11):
It looks like My Club 8 completely changed their compensation plan now, check out the revisions:
My Club 8 now pay commissions on sales to retail customers and purchases by downline affiliates down three levels (unilevel):
- Level 1 (Personally Sponsored Members) – 20%
- Levels 2 and 3 – 5%
Cost To Join My Club 8
The cost to join My Club 8 is free, all product purchases will be extra of course.
Verdict On My Club 8
Overall, the company doesn’t sound like a scam…
I did noticed that My Club 8 when launched will switch to a new and improved unilevel compensation plan that pays 8 levels instead of the current 5.
There is just one problem right now and maybe they will fix it after launch…
There isn’t any retail products being sold to retail customers, but bundled in the affiliate membership.
To have any network marketing company legal, there has to be retail sales going on…
Or it just becomes a pyramid scheme which isn’t legal.
The company will launch April 22nd and I would actually wait post launch because of the big changes that’s going to happen to the compensation plan also the fact there isn’t any retail sales right now…
Let’s hope they get their act together 🙂
UPDATE (2017 -08-11):
Looks like they got their act together from the prelaunch, what I recommend doing is trying the products for yourself and see how you like them.
I hope you enjoyed my My Club 8 review and if you have any questions, leave them in the comments below…
My personal recommendation…
I have been in the network marketing field for a few years and have made well over 7 figure in this industry so I know what to look for when you join a company…
Anyway, after reviewing hundreds of companies and systems out there…
It’s the only system out there where you will learn step by step on how to build a business online with the right training’s, tools and the right mentorship
Don’t believe me?
Take a look at my recent results…
Better yet, take a look at my team members results:
You will thank me later 🙂
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat ID: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life now…(serious people only).