Multipure Review – Legit Company and Products or Scam? Find Out…
Welcome to my Multipure Review!
There has been some buzz about this company so I decided to investigate what it was all about…
Chances are you were approached by someone in the company about the product or business opportunity and now you landed here to make sure it’s legit right?
The good news is I am going to walk you the company, products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision.
Let’s get started…
Multipure Review – The Company
Multipure was founded back in the day…1970 to be exact by Allen and Alvin Rice who are brothers.
Together, they ran the company until 2015 until Allen Rice passed away which sucks…
Here is the bio:
For over 40 years, Alvin Rice has been leading and operating Multipure with his brother, H. Allen Rice. In 1970, at the age of 22, Alvin co-founded Multipure.
Alvin has spent his entire career dedicated to the operation and growth of Multipure, overseeing everything from Manufacturing, to Marketing, to Business Operations.
He is incredibly proud to work with family, and has educated his son and daughter-in-law with all the knowledge and experience that he has learned in his years building and developing Multipure.
As of right now Zachary Rice is the President of Multipure and his wife Jennifer is the Executive Vice-President.
Multipure Reviews – The Products
When it comes to Multipure products, there are no shortage here.
It all began back in 1970 when Multipure launched their flagship product which had a solid carbon block filter.
Multipure believes that everyone should have affordable access to high quality drinking water – water that is clean, delicious, and healthful; water that is free of contaminants that could negatively affect its taste, its appearance, and its healthfulness; water that is perfect for families, children, and pets.
- Aquasource – “Whole-house water solution, providing powerful filtration at the point-of-entry”, retails at $1700
- Aqualuxe – “Next generation water filtration”, retails at $1035
- Aquaversa – “Powerful and convenient method to obtain cleaner, clearer, more healthful drinking water in your home or office”, retails at $385
- Aquadome – Same as the Aquaversa but only for counter-top use, retails at $300
- AquaRO – “Combines Multipure’s advanced solid carbon block filter with reverse-osmosis filter technology”, retails at $605
- Wriggle – “Portable filtered water bottle”, retails at $50
- Aquagrow – “Provides the benefits of cleaner, more healthful water to your yard and garden”, retails at $66
- Aquashower – Provides “all the health benefits of Multipure dechlorinated water in your shower”, retails at $56
- Aquasplash – “Swirl the Aquasplash in the bathwater for 30 seconds to reduce the presence of chlorine”, retails at $45
You can also purchase replacement filters and a ton of other accessories on their website.
Honestly, there are too many products to list, but that’s a good thing.
The only other company that competes in this space is called Enagic…
Note that the most popular searches on Google for their products are “multipure cb6”, “multipure water filter” and “multipure filter”.
There are not a lot of search volume which could indicate it’s mostly an offline company…
Multipure Compensation Plan
When you make retail sales as an affiliate, you get paid in the Multipure compensation plan.
All of the residuals are paid through a unilevel compensation plan structure, along with additional performance-based bonuses.
Inside of the Multipure compensation plan, there are six ranks in total.
This is what they look like with their qualifications:
- Junior Builder – Sign up as a Multipure affiliate and purchase a “Drinking Water System”
- Executive Builder – Generate an accumulated $1000 GV
- Senior Builder – Generate an accumulated $5000 GV or personally recruit and maintain four Executives
- Master Builder – Generate an accumulated $10,000 GV or personally recruit and maintain four Senior Builders
- Network Director – Generate an accumulated $25,000 GV and personally recruit and maintain four Master Builders, or personally sell a minimum of 500 drinking water systems
- National Network Director – Generate an accumulated $50,000 GV and personally recruit and maintain eight Master Builders
GV is pretty much PV generated by an affiliate…
50% of the PV is by personally sponsored members on level 1 and 25% is generated by their level 3 members.
PV stands for “Personal Volume” and includes both personal purchases or retail sales.
To qualify for “MLM” commissions, you must generate at least 165 in PV (Personal volume) over a rolling 4 month period.
Monthly Bonus Qualification
You can get more bonuses with the following qualifications:
- Executive Builder – Produce $300 MALV a month
- Senior Builder – Produce $600 MALV a month
- Master Builder – Produce $1200 MALV a month
- Network Director and National Network Director – Produce $2000 MALV a month
If you didn’t know what “MALV” stands for, not to worry…
It just means “Monthly Achievement Level Volume” and is Personal Volume produced by:
- An affiliate’s own sales (100%)
- Personally recruited affiliates (50%)
- Affiliates recruited by personally recruited affiliates (25%)
Multipure members are paid retail commissions everytime they sell a water filter system to retail customers.
I couldn’t find the exact amount you are paid because it wasn’t on their Multipure compensation plan document.
All residuals are paid through a unilevel compensation plan structure…
If you don’t know what that looks like, check this out:
- Level 1: Personally enrolled members
- Level 2: Level 1’s personally enrolled members
- And so on…
Having that said, Multipure caps you at 9 levels in total:
- Junior Builder – 5% on level 1 and 2% on level 3
- Executive Builder – 5% on level 1, 2% on level 2 and 0.5% on levels 3 and 4
- Senior Builder – 5% on level 1, 2% on level 2 and 0.5% on levels 3 to 7
- Master Builder and higher – 5% on level 1, 2% on level 2, 0.5 on levels 3 to 7 and 1% on levels 8 and 9
Replacement filters are paid separately:
- Senior Builder – 2% on levels 1 to 7
- Master Builder and Network Director – 3% on levels 1 to 9
- National Network Director – 3.5% on levels 1 to 9
You can get another 1% bonus on all residuals on replacement filters if Network Director and National Network Director affiliates meet Monthly Bonus Qualification requirements.
If you become an Executive Builder or higher in Multipure that meets the Monthly Bonus Qualification for your rank, you can get the following residuals:
- Executive Builders receive 3% on level 1 and 1% on level 2
- Senior Builders receive 4% on level 1, 2% on level 2 and 0.5% on levels 3 to 7
- Master Builders receive 5% on level 1, 3% on level 2 and 1% on levels 3 to 9
- Network Directors receive 5.5% on level 1, 3.5% on level 2 and 1% on levels 3 to 9
- National Network Directors receive 6% on level 1, 4% on level 2 and 1.5% on levels 3 to 9
Rank Achievement Bonus
Multipure affiliates who qualify at the Executive Builder or higher can get the following one-time bonus:
- Qualify as an Executive Builder = $50
- Qualify as a Senior Builder = $100
- Qualify as a Master Builder = $250
- Qualify as a Network Director = $500
- Qualify as a National Network Director = $1000
Cost To Join Multipure
The cost to join Multipure will depend on which kit you go with:
- Aquadome Starter Kit = $440
- Aquaversa Starter Kit = $655
- Aquaperform Starter Kit = $770
- Ultimate Business Builder Kit = $1850
The main difference between the kits is the amount of products you can get.
Now, the moment you have been waiting for in this Multipure review…
Verdict On Multipure
Alright, do you think the Multipure scam exists?
Honestly, it’s FAR from any scam…
Multipure has been in business since 1970 and is one of the older MLM companies out there.
Plus, it has great retail products that customer wants…
The water quality has gone in the last 10-20 years so these products definitely help your well being.
What you should do is compare the prices to the general marketplace and see how competitive they are…
If they are competitive, then I say go for it and work it like a business.
This isn’t for the lazy…
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my Multipure review and if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below…
My personal recommendation…
I have been in the network marketing field for a few years and have made well over 7 figure in this industry so I know what to look for when you join a company…
Anyway, after reviewing hundreds of companies and systems out there…
It’s the only system out there where you will learn step by step on how to build a business online with the right training’s, tools and the right mentorship
Don’t believe me?
Take a look at my recent results…
Better yet, take a look at my team members results:
You will thank me later 🙂
Follow me on Social media below:
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life now…(serious people only).