Monat Global Review – Legit Hair Product MLM or Huge Scam? Find Out…
Welcome to my Monat Global Review!
There has been some buzz about this company so I decided to check it out for myself…
Some people call it legit while others say they lost money in it, but I am going to put all the rumors to rest and walk you through the company, products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision.
All I ask you to do is PAY close attention, put all distractions away and read this to the end…
Monat Global Review – The Company
Monat Global has been in business since late 2014 and specializes in the personal care MLM niche…
The company behind all of this is called Alocora Corporation and operates from Florida, USA.
If you didn’t know this already, they apparently launched back in 2001 as L’EUDINE Global:
L’EUDINE Global, was originally established in 2001 as a direct sales company specializing in beauty and wellness with offices in Maracaibo, Venezuela and Miami, Florida.
In 2008 we embarked on to another level of fruition in the United States, expanding into a broader conglomerate of brands and transitioning with a new corporate name, Alcora Corporation.
The name L’EUDINE now refers exclusively to the renowned brand of trusted beauty and wellness products, while a new direct sales division specializing on modern, natural formulas for the hair -MONAT- emerged in 2014.
The people behind Monat Global is Chairman and Founder, Luis Urdaneta while his son Rayner Urdaneta is the CEO.
Luis Urdanat’s bio below:
a first-generation direct-sales entrepreneur (who) recognized the potential of social marketing when he was just 15 years old.
That’s when he started his first direct-sales business, which would ultimately lead to MONAT.
So far that have been completely transparent on who they are and let’s face it…
Any company that has been in business for four years and growing is a good sign…
Let’s take a look at the products next inside of this Monat review…
Monat Global Reviews – The Products
Monat Global has a TON of different type of hair care products.
They are apparently made from “naturally-based, safe, pure and sustainable” ingredients.
The star product behind Monat Global is Rejeveniqe Oil Intensive:
MONAT’s invigorating proprietary blend of 11+ unique molecular ingredients, which includes vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, beta-carotene, omega-6 fatty acids, nutrients and amino acids, suitable for all skin and hair types.
These ingredients have been proven to mimic the body’s own natural oils to reduce hair thinning, prevent oxidative stress, and add volume and shine.
REJUVENIQE’s special properties energize and rehabilitate the scalp to visibly repair hair with instant and long-term Age Prevention benefits.
it retails around $99 for a 30 ML bottle…
Honestly, there are just TOO many products to list here, so it’s best to check out their website for more information.
Alright let’s jump into the compensation plan next inside of this Monat review…
Monat Global Compensation Plan
Like all network marketing companies, you get paid when you sell products to customers and build a down line…
Unlike all the other Monat reviews out there, I am really going to go in detail so pay close attention 🙂
Monat Global Ranks
There are five ranks in total in this company…
Below is a break down on what you gotta do to hit them:
- Marketing Partner – Generate 200 PV a month
- Managing Marketing Partner – Generate 300 PV a month, recruit and maintain at least two Marketing Partner or higher ranked affiliates and have a total monthly downline volume of 1200 GV
- Associate Market Builder – Generate 400 PV a month, recruit and maintain at least three Marketing Partner or higher ranked affiliates and have a total monthly downline volume of 2400 GV
- Market Builder – Generate 500 PV a month, recruit and maintain at least four Marketing Partner or higher ranked affiliates (one must be a Managing Marketing Partner or higher) and have a total monthly downline volume of 4000 GV
- Managing Market Builder – Maintain 500 PV a month, maintain at least four Marketing Partner or higher ranked affiliates (two must be a Managing Marketing Partner or higher) and have a total monthly downline volume of 7000 GV
- Associate Market Mentor – Maintain 500 PV a month, maintain at least four Marketing Partner or higher ranked affiliates (one must be a Managing Marketing Partner and one a Managing Marketing Builder or higher) and maintain a total monthly downline volume of 7000 GV
- Market Mentor – Maintain 500 PV a month, maintain at least four Marketing Partner or higher ranked affiliates (two must be Managing Marketing Builder or higher) and maintain a total monthly downline volume of 7000 GV and 30,000 DV
- Managing Market Mentor – Maintain 500 PV a month, maintain at least four Marketing Partner or higher ranked affiliates (one must be a Managing Marketing Builder and one an Associate Market Mentor or higher) and maintain a total monthly downline volume of 7000 GV and 60,000 DV
- Associate Executive Director – Maintain 500 PV a month, recruit and maintain at least five Marketing Partner or higher ranked affiliates (three must be Managing Marketing Builders (one recruited in the last 12 months) and one a Market Mentor or higher) and maintain a total monthly downline volume of 7000 GV and 120,000 DV
- Executive Director – Maintain 500 PV a month, recruit and maintain at least six Marketing Partner or higher ranked affiliates (four must be Managing Marketing Builders (one recruited in the last 12 months) and one a Managing Market Mentor or higher) and maintain a total monthly downline volume of 7000 GV and 300,000 DV
- Senior Executive Director – Maintain 500 PV a month, recruit and maintain at least eight Marketing Partner or higher ranked affiliates (six must be Managing Marketing Builders (one recruited in the last 12 months) and one an Associate Executive Director or higher) and maintain a total monthly downline volume of 7000 GV and 800,000 DV
Typically, PV stands for personal volume is the sales generated by you selling the product or purchasing them yourself.
GV stands for Group Volume and DV stands for “Downline Volume”.
Normally GV is the DV, but not sure why they mention both because there isn’t reason behind it…
Monat Retail Commission Payout
Monat Global can get paid 30% commissions on retail products sold to customers.
You can get up to 40% if you hit the following sales volume:
- Generate 1000 PV a month = 33% retail commission rate
- Generate 2000 PV a month = 35% retail commission rate
- Generate 3500 PV a month = 40% retail commission rate
Customers on an autoship generate a flat 15% retail commissions for affiliates.
Monat Direct Recruitment Commissions
When you sponsor someone who buys a product pack, you can get the follow commissions:
- Sponsor a Business Product Pack member and earn a $100 commission
- Sponsor a Success Product Pack member and earn a $120 commission
- Sponsor an Overachiever Product Pack member and earn a $220 commission
Residual Commissions In Monat
Monat Global residuals are paid through a unilevel compensation plan structure.
Monat Global caps their unilevel down four levels deep and pay you a percentage on the sales volume:
- Market Partners earn 7% on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates)
- Managing Market Partners earn 10% on level 1 and 3% on level 2
- Associate Market Builders earn 12% on level 1 and 5% on level 2
- Market Builders earn 12% on level 1, 6% on level 2 and 3% on level 3
- Managing Market Builders earn 12% on level 1, 7% on level 2 5% on level 3 and 3% on level 4
Group Volume In Monat
Group Volume is paid on an additional unilevel on Managing Market Partners.
You get 2% extra on the level 5…
Monat Generation Bonus
You also get generation volume which is paid on Managing Market builder…
If their system finds TWO of them in the same unilevel, that’s two generations.
This is what it looks like on all five generations:
- Associate Market Mentors earn 4% on one generation
- Market Mentors earn 4% on the first generation and 3% on the second
- Managing Market Mentor affiliates earn 4% on the first and second generations and 3% on the third
- Associate Executive Directors earn 4% on the first to third generations and 3% on the fourth
- Executive Directors earn 4% on the first to fourth generations and 3% on the fifth
- Senior Executive Directors earn 4% on all five available generations
VIP Customer Acquisition Bonus In Monat
All preferred customers are VIPS in this company.
To become a VIP, a customer must pay a one-time $19.99 fee and agree to place at least three autoship orders for a 15% discount.
You can get $60 bonus on every four VIPS that enroll in your Smart Start period which is the first three months.
Smart Start Bonuses In Monat
Monat Global had TWO Smart Start Bonuses which are the following:
- $150 per four VIP customers and recruitment of one affiliate who enrolls with a Product Pack
- $500 when the above criteria is met three times ($500 awarded each time)
Smart Start is the first 3 months of them getting started…
Monat Smart Start Bonus Match
Every time you qualify for a $150 Smart Start Bonus, you can get $75 Smart Start Bonus match…
You can also get an extra $25 on your first Managing Market Builder or higher…
Rank Achievement Bonus In Monat
Monat Global reward members who hit Manging Market Partner or higher get a one-time bonus:
- Managing Market Partner – $100
- Associate Market Builder – $100
- Market Builder – $150
- Managing Market Builder – $500
- Associate Market Mentor – $500
- Market Mentor – $1000
- Managing Market Mentor – $2500
- Associate Executive Director – $5000
- Executive Director – $10,000
- Senior Executive Director – $20,000
Cost to Join Monat Global
There is a one-time fee of $99.
There are additional packages you can buy that come with products:
- Business Product Pack – $299
- Success Product Pack – $399
- Overachiever Product Pack – $599
Note these packages include the $99 fee in them…
Note that these packages save you 45% off the retail price.
Verdict on Monat Global
So does the Monat Global scam exist?
To be honest…
Of course NOT!
Monat Global has legit products to sell to consumers and they compensation plan rewards both retail sales and building a downline.
But it looks like Monat Global is in the right direction…
Best thing to do is test out the products for yourself and see if you can really align yourself with them.
Because face it…
If you don’t believe in the products, how can you sell them right?
Overall, I rate this the following: [yasr_overall_rating]
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my Monat Global review and if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below…
My #1 Recommendation
If you are struggling online and want to finally succeed with actual training, tools and mentorship to get you there…
The best part is you don’t have to recruit a single person which is insane 🙂
Plus there is a refund guarantee, so there is no risk.
Test it out for yourself below…
You will thank me later 🙂
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat I.D: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life (serious people only…)