Matrix Revenue Review – Good Business or Scam?
Welcome to my Matrix Revenue Review!
In this blog post, I am going to share with you what this company is all about…
This is one of the latest Twenty tier revenue-sharing programs out there…
It has sparked some buzz already in the marketplace.
So I decided to investigate the company even though the information isn’t readily available.
By the time you read this blog post to the end, you will can make the decision to join it or not.
Find out if Matrix Revenue is for you…
Matrix Revenue Review – The Company
As of right now there is NO information on who is running the show…
All I found out is Matrix Revenue website domain matrixrevenue.com was registered on August 22nd of 2015, but the domain registration is set to private…
When a company isn’t open about their leadership, you should really think about it before you give them your money.
Anyway, let’s take a look at their products next…
Matrix Revenue Reviews – The Products
Matrix Revenue doesn’t have any physical products or services. Heck, I didn’t even find a digital product…
All you can do is market Matrix Revenue’s affiliate membership itself.
Once you join, you can participate in the Matrix Revenue income opportunity…
The Matrix Revenue investment are a series of advertising credits which can be used to display advertising on the company site itself.
This kind of reminds me of Traffic Monsoon.
Matrix Revenue – The Compensation Plan
Like I said at the beginning of the post, Matrix Revenue operates a twenty tier revenue-sharing cycler, with affiliates starting out by investing $1.
Once you hit a hundred investments in a tier, an affiliate is then able to invest into the next tier.
Check out how that looks like below:
- Tier 1 – $1 investments with a 120% ROI
- Tier 2 – $2 investments with a 122% ROI
- Tier 3 – $5 investments with a 125% ROI
- Tier 4 – $7 investments with a 125% ROI
- Tier 5 – $10 investments with a 127% ROI
- Tier 6 – 15% investments with a 130% ROI
- Tier 7 – $20 investments with a 132% ROI
- Tier 8 – $25 investments with a 134% ROI
- Tier 9 -$30 investments with a 135% ROI
- Tier 10 – $35 investments with a 137% ROI
- Tier 11 – $40 investments with a 140% ROI
- Tier 12 – $45 investments with a 145% ROI
- Tier 13 – $50 investments with a 150% ROI
- Tier 14 – $60 investments with a 160% ROI
- Tier 15 – $80 investments with a 165% ROI
- Tier 16 – $90 investments with a 170% ROI
- Tier 17 – $100 investments with a 175% ROI
- Tier 18 – $150 investments with a 180% ROI
- Tier 19 – $175 investments with a $190% ROI
- Tier 20 – $200 investments with a 200% ROI
Looks good, but note that 65% of all the ROI’s paid out must be reinvested back into Matrix Revenue.
Remember the 65% of all ROI’s paid must be reinvested back? 20% of that is allocated to a six-level matrix cycler.
The size of these matrices used in this cycler is 4×1 and 3×1.
That just means it requires for and three additional positions to be filled.
Once the positions are filled, the following commissions are paid out:
- Matrix 1 (4×1, positions cost $5) – $4 commission paid out and cycles into Matrix 2
- Matrix 2 (3×1) – $8 commission paid out, provides a new Matrix 1 position and cycles into Matrix 3
- Matrix 3 (3×1) – $15 commission paid out, provides a new Matrix 1 position and cycles into Matrix 4
- Matrix 4 (3×1) – $20 commission paid out, provides a new Matrix 1 position and cycles into Matrix 5
- Matrix 5 (3×1) – $25 commission paid out, provides a new Matrix 1 position and cycles into Matrix 6
- Matrix 6 (3×1) – $40 commission paid out and provides two new Matrix 1 positions
The following amount is withheld and reinvested back into Matrix Revenue:
- Matrix 1 – $2
- Matrix 2 – $3
- Matrix 3 – $3
- Matrix 4 – $5
- Matrix 5 – $10
- Matrix 6 – $34
You also get referral commissions when you recruit other affiliates:
- Matrix 1 – $1 paid as a referral commission and $1 withheld for mandatory reinvestment
- Matrix 2 – $2 paid as a referral commission and $1 withheld for mandatory reinvestment
- Matrix 3 – $3 paid as a referral commission and $2 withheld for mandatory reinvestment
- Matrix 4 – $5 paid as a referral commission and $3 withheld for mandatory reinvestment
- Matrix 5 – $5 paid as a referral commission and $5 withheld for mandatory reinvestment
- Matrix 6 – $10 paid as a referral commission and $20 withheld for mandatory reinvestment
Note that withdrawal funds are held until you hit 200% of the money invested.
To join this opportunity, it just costs $1.
Matrix Revenue Review – The Verdict
I don’t normally don’t call anything a full on scam, but this company had NO retailable products or services.
Also, there is NO information on who is running the company and because of those reasons, I would stay away…
Unless someone in Matrix Revenue can give me more info, but as of right now it’s not a good idea.
If you are thinking about joining a LEGAL business opportunity where you don’t even have to recruit a single personal if you don’t want to…
You are here because you want to make money…
Also you are here because you want to make money the legit way without any issues…
You will be glad because it’s a trusted method and it’s responsible for $2 billion in sales overall for members…
And did I mention you don’t have to recruit? LOL.
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my Matrix Revenue Review and my goal was to protect my readers from companies that scam people…
I am on a mission and I am here for you.
Follow me on Social media below (I am a real person :)):
Bless and Be Blessed,
-Jesse Singh[hcshort id=”6″]