LifeWave Review – Legit Business Opportunity or Scam?
Welcome to my LifeWave Review!
Chances are you were approached by someone on social media or in person about this business opportunity.
Now you are here on this blog post to make sure it’s actually legit right?
The good news is that you are doing your research instead of blindly jumping into this business on hype alone.
So congratulations to you there 🙂
In this blog post, I am going to walk you through the company, the products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision to join.
All I ask you to do is PAY close attention and read this to the end because I will reveal shocking truths that will be a deciding factor of you joining or not.
LifeWave Review – The Company
LifeWave is the brain child of David Schmidt who launched the company back in 2004.
He is also the CEO and Founder of the company and it’s based out of US State of California.
They specialize in the health and wellness niche and has expanded in over 100 countries worldwide.
Overall, this Life Wave generates $5 to $10 million in global revenue annually and is had a good reputation with the Direct Selling Association.
Lifewave is partnered with American Red Cross, Military of Purple Heart and many more nonprofit organizations around the world.
Now you know about the company, let’s take a look at the products.
LifeWave Reviews – The Products
LifeWave’s flagship product is a range of patches that are apparently according to the company clinically proven to stimulate acupuncture points and improving the flow of energy in the body.
LifeWave Patches Overview
Like I said earlier, there are many different patches and they do something different.
In general, the patches don’t have any drugs or chemicals.
They are designed to use light to stimulate points on the skin which products a specific health benefit.
Next, I am going to list of patches:
- Energy Enhancer: Increases endurance and supports physical fitness routines.
- IceWave: Provides pain relief and is fast acting and not addictive.
- Silent Nights: Increases length of sleep by over 60% which overall enhances the quality of sleep.
- Y-Age Aeon: Helps reduce and manage stress and promotes relaxation.
- Y-Age Glutathione: Improves overall health and supports the immune system.
- Y-Age Carnosine: Improves strength, flexibility and increases endurance.
- SP6 Complete: May help reduce appetite and cravings
- AcuLife: Safe and natural pain relief for horses.
LifeWave Product Line
Alavida: Skin care cream.
Corsentials: Combines Y-Age Aeon patch and Theta One nutritional formula to manage stress.
Theta One: Promotes healthier stronger body
Theta Mind: Promotes superior mental performance
Theta Activate: Activates nutrients for rapid results
Maveric: Boost testosterone in men.
Matrix 2: Reduces cell phone radiation
Let’s look into the compensation plan next!
LifeWave Compensation Plan
When you sponsor customers or other distributors in the business who buy a product pack of some kind, you get paid commissions on it.
Recruitment Commission Payout
When someone joins your business and buy a product pack, you get a one-time bonus on it.
The amount will depend on which product pack:
- Bronze – $15
- Silver – $50
- Gold – $100
- Platinum – $150
- Diamond – $200
If they upgrade their product pack, you will get the difference in commissions.
Binary Commission Payout
All residuals are paid in their binary compensation plan.
Binary plans have two teams.
Left Team and Right Team.
The binary plan can be filled either by directly or indirectly by you.
Commissions are paid based on the volume generated through both legs.
Once both legs hit 330 GV (Group Volume), you get paid a $50 commission weekly.
This is paid on the weaker leg.
Any left over volume gets rolled over to next week.
Depending on the package you purchased, you will be capped to the following amounts monthly:
- Bronze – $5000
- Silver – $15,000
- Gold – $25,000
- Platinum – ?
- Diamond – ?
For some reason, I couldn’t find any information on the Platinum and Diamond ranks.
Matching Bonus Payout
Matching bonuses are paid through their unilevel compensation plan.
If you don’t know what that looks like, check this out:
- Level 1: Personally enrolled rolled
- Level 2: Level 1’s personally enrolled
- level 3: Level 2’s personally enrolled
LifeWave pays through 3 levels:
- Level 1 (25%) – Must be Silver ranked or higher, have purchased at least 110 PV of products in the 5 weeks prior to the matching bonus being paid out on, recruited at least 4 affiliates of equal or higher rank (2 on each side of the binary) and have had at least 2 volume matches in the binary for that particular week
- Level 2 (20%) – Must be Gold ranked or higher, have purchased at least 100 PV of products in the 5 weeks prior to the matching bonus being paid out on, recruited at least 4 Silver or higher ranked affiliates (2 on each side of the binary) and have had at least 6 volume matches in the binary for that particular week
- Level 3 (20%) – Must be Gold ranked or higher, have purchased at least 110 PV of products in the 5 weeks prior to the matching bonus being paid out on, recruited at least 6 Silver or higher ranked affiliates (2 on each of the binary) and have had at least 10 volume matches in the binary for that particular week
Cost To Join LifeWave
Here are the costs to join LifeWave below:
- Starter: $25
- Bronze: $99.95 or $199.95 (Depending on the product selection)
- Silver: $299
- Gold: $499.95
- Platinum: $999.95
- Diamond: $1499.95 to $1599.95 (Depending on product selection)
LifeWave Review – The Verdict
With the company going strong since 2004 and having great products, this company can’t be a scam.
Now there might be some LifeWave Scam reviews out there, but that’s not the companies fault.
The major reason why people fail in this business is because they treat it like a hobby.
You can’t start a business with an employee or lottery mentality.
For your income to grow you have to grow…
And in network marketing, the biggest skill set you need is to sponsor people and promote your business.
If you don’t have that skill, you won’t go anywhere.
Just telling you the truth 🙂
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my LifeWave review and if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below…
Tired of Recruiting?
If you are looking for a business model where you don’t have to recruit anyone or talk to anyone or do any 3 way calls…
It’s the only business where you will learn step by step on how to build a business online…
Not only that, you will get a one on one coach in the system to help you hit your income goals!
How cool is that 🙂
Just take a look at my 8 week results below:
I am not the only one…
Take a look at my members:
In other words…
This just flat out works.
They didn’t have to talk to a single person.
You will thank me later 🙂
Follow me on Social media below (I am a real person :)):
To Your Success,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your financial life today…[hcshort id=”6″]