Juice Plus Review – Legit Business & Products or Scam?
Hey, welcome to my Juice Plus review!
Chances are you have been approached by a Juice Plus distributor that pitched you this deal…
I have been there before no worries.
Now you are on this blog post because you just want to make sure this company is legit before you decide to join.
I want to just say…
You came to the right place because in this blog post I am going to walk you through the entire company so you can make the right decision…
All I ask is you PAY attention and read this to the end.
Juice Plus Review – What is it?
In a nut shell, Juice Plus is a MLM or Network Marketing company with a kind of multivitamin as it’s main product line…
There is a ton of “Cure All” hype surrounding Juice Plus which I don’t believe…yet at least.
There will also be some big challenges actually selling this product using hype and other deceptive marketing tactics.
But I don’t blame Juice Plus for that, the entire health industry is to blame with bogus claims…
Alright let’s keep moving forward and see what the products claim to do…
Juice Plus Company History
The company was founded back in 1970 as National Safety Associates by a man named James Martin.
National Safety Associates started out by selling fire directors (smoke alarms) and air and water purifiers through direct sales.
In 1993, Juice Plus was added as a product line within NSA (National Safety Associates).
After some time, Juice Plus just became it’s own MLM company because of it’s popularity.
Juice Plus Reviews – The Product Breakdown
First let’s take a look at the negative side…
I am going to be straight forward and come out right away and say most of the claims made by Juice Plus are not credible at all.
Many of the articles that are showing studies about the benefits of JuicePlus are FUNDED by them…
They also fail to actually list the side effects of taking their supplements and people won’t really know them until it happens to them…
I wrote another review on a company called Level Thrive where they were making similar claims, but then I saw the truth in the comments sections of all the side effects people were having…
Not a good way to start things.
Then you have some snake-oil-like claims from consumers like:
- feeling better
- having more energy
- getting rid of arthritis
- having clearer skin
- sleeping better
- not getting colds
- transforming to superman… Okay I made that one up lol.
Okay I want you to pay close attention to this…
Don’t you notice those claims are like every other health product based network marketing company out there?
Seriously, why isn’t the world cured yet because of all these positive claims lol.
Alright, let’s take a look at the positive…
We do live in a busy world where sometimes don’t get the right nutrition through consuming food…
I do believe in taking a multivitamin to supplement the lack of nutrients you are getting.
So I can’t say taking a daily Juice Plus pull or gummy is any different.
So nothing wrong with supplementing because a lot of us need that…
Don’t make bogus claims that the product cured you of all the diseases you had…
And if you are feeling better, it’s probably because you were lacking something in your body and any vitamin could have helped…
Remember, your BODY is what cures you but it needs the right nutrients for it to happen.
Juice Plus Products
- Orchard & Garden Blend Capsules – “provide(s) added whole food based nutrition from 20 different fruits, vegetables, and grains in convenient capsule form”, retails at $178 for a four-month supply (billed at $44.50 monthly)
- Orchard, Garden & Vineyard Blend Capsules – as above but with Vineyard Blend (see below for description), retails at $285 for a four-month supply (billed at $71.25 a month)
- Vineyard Blend Capsules – “provides added nutrition from Concord grapes and a wide variety of berries − including blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, bilberries, and elderberries”, retails at $113 for a four-month supply (billed at $28.25 a month)
- Orchard & Garden Blend Chewables – same as the Orchard & Garden Blend capsules but in chewable form, retails at $190 for a four-month supply (billed at $47.50 a month)
- Vineyard Blend Chewables – same as the Vineyard Blend capsules but in chewable form, retails at $123 for a four-month supply (billed at $30.75 a month)
- Complete French Vanilla and Dutch Chocolate – “a whole-food-based beverage mix that provides balanced nutrition in every scoop”, retails at $123 for a four-month supply (billed at $30.75 a month)
- Complete Nutrition Bars (tart cherry & honey or spiced apple & raisin) – “provide balanced nutrition on- the-go”, retails at $130 for four-month supply (billed at $32.50 a month)
- Tower Garden Growing System – a “vertical, aeroponic Tower Garden” that has “everything you need to start growing up to 20 plants now”, retails at $543 ($1707.96 family size) annually (billed at $45.25 a month, $142.33 for family size)
Now let’s take a look at their business opportunity…
Juice Plus Compensation Plan
The cost to join is $50 which isn’t too bad and there is no requirement to participate in the most basic level.
Now instead of me trying to explain the compensation plan, why not let JUICE PLUS do it?
Before you watch this video…
I want to let you know I do NOT endorse the video, it’s for educational purposes only.
Now if you don’t want to watch the video, I will write it down as well…
Juice Plus+ compensation plan has a unilevel structure combined with a generational backend.
There are performance based bonuses as well.
Juice Plus Ranks
Juice Plus has seven ranks in total…
Below is a break down of the qualifications needed to hit them…
- Independent Representative – Sign up as a Juice Plus+ affiliate
- Direct Distributor – Accumulate $2000 in GV, $500 of which must be PV in your qualifying month
- Virtual Franchisee – Accumulate $6000 GV, $500 of which must be PV in your qualifying month
- Sales Coordinator – Accumulate $12,000 GV , $500 of which must be PV in your qualifying month, sponsor three Direct Distributor or higher ranked affiliates and maintain monthly Performance Bonus qualification
- Senior Sales Coordinator – Earn the Performance Bonus on at least $9000 GV each month (no more than 66% from any one unilevel leg) and sponsor and maintain at least three Virtual Franchisee or higher ranked affiliates (one Virtual Franchisee recruitment leg must have a Sales Coordinator, the other two Virtual Franchisees must also qualify for the Performance Bonus)
- Qualifying National Marketing Director – Earn the Performance Bonus on at least $20,000 GV each month (no more than 66% from any one unilevel leg) and sponsor at least four Virtual Franchisee or higher ranked affiliates (three Virtual Franchisee recruitment legs must have a Sales Coordinator, each of which is Performance Bonus qualified and two of which are also Promote Out Bonus qualified)
- National Marketing Director – Earn the Performance Bonus on at least $33,000 GV each month (no more than 66% from any one unilevel leg) and sponsor at least five Performance Bonus qualified Virtual Franchisee or higher ranked affiliates (five Virtual Franchisee recruitment legs must have a Sales Coordinator and three of which are also Promote Bonus qualified)
Juice Plus Fast Track
Juice Plus offers an alternative “Fast Track” up to Sales Coordinator:
- Direct Distributor – Generate $500 PV within your first thirty days
- Virtual Franchisee – Generate $2000 GV within your first sixty days ($500 of which must be PV)
- Sales Coordinator – Generate $8000 GV within your first six months, be Performance Bonus qualified and sponsor at least three affiliates, two of which must be Virtual Franchisee or higher
Retail Commissions In Juice Plus
Juice Plus+ members are paid to sell their products to retail customers.
Products range from $11 to $180 in general.
Once you hit Direct Director, you can earn a 6% commission on the products.
However, once you hit higher ranks, it increases:
- Virtual Franchisee – 14%
- Sales Coordinator and higher – 22%
Network Marketing Commissions
To get paid in their compensation plan by sponsoring members, you must generate at least 90 PV (personal volume) per month.
All residual commissions are paid through a unilevel compensation plan structure.
Juice Plus caps their unilevel at five levels deep.
This is the qualifications needed to earn in this unilevel:
- Generate $1000 GV a month and earn the Performance Bonus down three levels of sponsorship
- Generate $1000 GV a month and have four unilevel team legs with at least one Performance Bonus qualified affiliate in each and earn the Performance Bonus down four levels of sponsorship
- Have at least five unilevel team legs with at least one Performance Bonus qualified affiliate in each and earn on up to five levels of sponsorship(based on rank)
Performance Bonus Commissions In Juice Plus
These commissions rates are based on ranks:
- Virtual Franchisee to Senior Sales Coordinator – 5% on up to four unilevel team levels
- Qualifying National Marketing Director and National Marketing Director – 5% on up to five unilevel team levels
Juice Plus Promotion Bonus
This is their generational bonus that leverages the same unilevel compensation plan explained earlier.
Generation in Juice Plus is when everytime you have Sales Coordinator in a unilevel leg:
- First generation in a unilevel leg begins with a personally recruited Sales Coordinator
- First generation ends when another Sales Coordinator is found deeper in the same unilevel leg, after which the second generation begins
- Second generation ends when a second Promote-Out Bonus qualified Sales Coordinator is found deeper in the same unilevel leg, after which the third generation begins
- Third generation appears to extend down the remainder of the unilevel leg
Juice Plus Business Incentive Bonus
Once you hit Senior Sales Coordinator, you can get the following:
- Senior Sales Coordinators and Qualifying National Marketing Directors earn a 20% Business Incentive Bonus
- National Marketing Directors earn “20% + benefits”
Cost To Join Juice Plus
Juice Plus+ will run you $50 and on top of that the products are optional (But you will need them if you want to sell them lol).
Now the moment you have been waiting for inside of this Juice Plus review…
Verdict On Juice Plus
Juice Plus Scam doesn’t exist…
The company has been in business for a VERY long time and I am sure it will continue to do well…
Only concern I have is the product health claims members are making because let’s face it…
The FDA doesn’t like that and can get a company shut down or fined.
Even though FDA approves drugs and then recalled after a year (Because they messed up), you can really see who runs them 🙂
Anyway, that’s a topic for another time…
Overall, I give this company the following rating: [yasr_overall_rating]
I hope you enjoyed my Juice Plus review and if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below…
My #1 Recommendation
If you are struggling online and want to finally succeed with actual training, tools and mentorship to get you there…
The best part is you don’t have to recruit a single person which is insane 🙂
Plus there is a refund guarantee, so there is no risk.
Test it out for yourself below…
You will thank me later 🙂
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat I.D: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life (serious people only…)