Hodo Global Review – Legit Business Or Travel Scam?
Hey, welcome to my Hodo Global Review!
This company has been buzzing on Google Trends lately, so I decided to find out what the hype was all about…
Chances are someone from this company approached you in person or on social media and now you are here to make sure this company is actually legit right?
The good news is you are doing you diligence and not jumping in on the hype…
Because hype doesn’t pay the bills.
Some businesses are total scams that you have to watch out for.
In this blog post, I will walk you through the company, products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision…
Find out of this company is legit or a scam!
Hodo Global Review – The Company
Hodo Global is the brain child of John Hammack who is also the CEO of the company.
If you didn’t know this already, this company specializes in the travel MLM space and is located in Texas, USA.
Prior to this, John was in Rippln which actually tanked pretty bad, but really made a name for themselves in Ambit Energy.
Hammack actually was on a training call for Ambit Energy affiliates on June of 14th.
According to this Facebook profile, he started “work” at Hodo Global on June 15th 2016.
That’s all I got on the company, let’s take a look at the products…
Hodo Global Reviews – The Products
Hodo Global has a subscription membership called “TripSpin” where it negotiates special prices and savings on trips, travel, vacation and other things…
TripSpin can be accessed through the Hodo Connect App where rewards can be given.
These rewards can be the follow:
- Free Trips
- and More.
TripSpin retails for $308 one time then there is a $88.88 per month membership.
In countries Philippines, Mexico, Thailand and Malalysia it’s only $48.88 per month.
Now you know what the products are all about, let’s take a look at compensation plan…
Hodo Global Compensation Plan
In a nut shell, Hodo Global compensation plan pays when you sponsor people in the business and sell the TripSpin subscriptions.
You get direct and residual income which is paid through their binary compensation plan.
First, let’s take a look at the ranks…
Hodo Global Ranks
Overall, there are 8 ranks in total in Hodo Global compensation plan.
All of them have different qualifications and will list them below:
- 1 Star – Maintain two TripSpin subscription sales (1 on either side of the binary team) and have earned at least $200 in weekly binary commissions
- 2 Star – Maintain four TripSpin subscription sales (at least 1 on either side of the binary team) and have earned at least $400 in weekly binary commissions
- 3 Star – Maintain six TripSpin subscription sales (at least 2 on either side of the binary team) and have earned at least $600 in weekly binary commissions
- 4 Star – Maintain eight TripSpin subscription sales (at least 2 on either side of the binary team) and have earned at least $1200 in weekly binary commissions
- 5 Star – Maintain ten TripSpin subscription sales (at least 3 on either side of the binary team) and have earned at least $2400 in weekly binary commissions
- 6 Star – Maintain ten TripSpin subscription sales (at least 3 on either side of the binary team) and have earned at least $4800 in weekly binary commissions
- 7 Star – Maintain ten TripSpin subscription sales (at least 3 on either side of the binary team) and have earned at least $7200 in weekly binary commissions
- Ambassador – Maintain twelve TripSpin subscription sales (at least 4 on either side of the binary team) and have earned at least $9600 in weekly binary commissions
Hodo Global members are also required to maintain the following TripSpin Rewards qualification every 6 months…
- 1 Star – 2000 personal TripSpin Rewards points or 6000 downline TripSpin Rewards points
- 2 Star – 4000 personal TripSpin Rewards points or 12,000 downline TripSpin Rewards points
- 3 Star – 6000 personal TripSpin Rewards points or 18,000 downline TripSpin Rewards points
- 4 Star – 8000 personal TripSpin Rewards points or 24,000 downline TripSpin Rewards points
- 5 Star – 10,000 personal TripSpin Rewards points or 30,000 downline TripSpin Rewards points
- 6 Star – 12,000 personal TripSpin Rewards points or 36,000 downline TripSpin Rewards points
- 7 Star – 14,000 personal TripSpin Rewards points or 42,000 downline TripSpin Rewards points
- Ambassador – 25,000 personal TripSpin Rewards points or 75,000 downline TripSpin Rewards points
Every time yu hit a new rank, there is a 6 month grave period for the TripSpin Rewards. After that, the qualifications above apply.
Retail Commission Requirements
To earn retail commissions, you as the affiliate must:
- Purchase a TripSpin membership or sell at least one to a retail customer within in 4 weeks of you getting started.
- Or Generate at least 500 BV (Business Volume).
Once you hit those requirements, you as the Hodo Global affiliate can maintain these requirements by generating 50 BV (Or 25 BV if you are in a country that pays $48.88 instead of the $88.88).
MLM Commission Requirements
To qualify for these commissions, you must:
- Sell at least TWO TripSpin memberships one each of the binary leg (left and right).
- And generate at least 1000 TripSpin Rewards every 6 months.
Retail Commission Payout
Hodo Global affiliate have to pass up their first retail commission to their upline.
This way when you sponsor someone in the business, they must pass up their first retail commission to you.
This pass up is $15 one-time then it’s $4/$2 per month.
After the pass up, the amount of retail commissions you get paid will be determined on how many you sell:
- One retail subscription sale = $15 and then $4 or $2 a month
- Two to five subscription sales = $30 and then $8 or $4 a month
- Six to ten subscription sales = $60 and then $16 or $8 a month
- Eleven or more subscription sales = $100 and then $20 or $12 a month
I’m Qualified Bonus Pool
Every TripSpin membership sold each week, $30 of that goes into this I’m Qualified Bonus Pool.
You as the Hodo Global affiliate can earn in this pool by qualifying for MLM commissions within 30 days of you joining.
On top of that, a matching bonus on I’m Qualified Bonus Pool payout is paid to the first 3 ranked upline affiliate (that has qualified for this bonus pool).
There is a $20 override payment every time a TripSpin membership is sold by a Hodo Global affiliate…
- 4 Star ranked affiliates are paid $5
- 5 Star ranked affiliates are paid $9
- 6 Star ranked affiliates are paid $12
- 7 Star ranked affiliates are paid $14
- Ambassador ranked affiliates are paid $20
Residual Commissions Via Binary Comp Plan
The monthly residuals are paid through a binary compensation plan.
Binary compensation plans have two legs, one on the left and one on the right.
Each week, Hodo Global looks at both legs for volume and pays you on the lesser leg.
Everytime 500 BV is generated on both legs, a $50 commission is paid out.
This is what the memberships are worth in BV:
- TripSpin subscription sale = 250 BV
- $88.88 monthly subscription fee = 50 BV
- $48.88 subscription fee = 25 BV
There is a weekly cap of $30,000 for every Hodo Global member in the binary compensation plan.
You can earn 10% matching bonus on your downline members on binary commissions earned.
Depending on your rank, you will the following levels:
- 1 Star – 10% on level 1 (Personally Recruited affiliates)
- 2 and 3 Star – 10% on levels 1 and 2
- 4 and 5 Star – 10% on levels 1 to 3
- 6 and 7 Star – 10% on levels 1 to 4
- Ambassador – 10% on levels 1 to 5
Lifestyle Bonus Payout
This Lifestyle bonus is paid weekly on 1 Star ranked members or higher:
- 1 Star – $150 a week
- 2 Star – $350 a week
- 3 Star – $700 a week
- 4 Star – $800 a week
- 5 Star – $850 a week
- 6 Star – $900 a week
- 7 Star – $950 a week
- Ambassador – $1000 a week
Cost To Join Hodo Global
The affiliate membership is $88.88 per month (or $48.88 if you are part of the countries I listed earlier).
Retail cost is: $308 one time.
On top of that, there is a $9.88 monthly fee after you have been with the company for over 12 months.
Hodo Global Review – The Verdict
Overall, the company has retail products and a business opportunity which is good.
Hodo Global doesn’t actually have any services, but use third party discounts for those travel discounts.
In the past, I noticed NO travel MLM has done well…
Every single one I reviews flopped some how or going down..
And I can list more, but you get the point…
Let’s also look at the membership fee’s…
To get access to these discounts, it will cost you $1285.68 per year to use their TripSpin membership.
I just think that part is a tough sell…
How many people are willing to spend that for discounts?
They must justify the costs with how much they travel and they will have to travel a LOT.
Anyway, I personally think Travel MLM’s are a tough sell, but it’s up to you if you want to join it…
I hope you enjoyed my Hodo Global Review and if you have any questions, leave them in the comments below…
Jesse What Do You Recommend?
A ton of people always ask me what do you recommend…
That’s because I actually reviewed hundreds of companies and know which ones are good and which ones just suck…
After reviewing them all…
It’s the only company where you will learn the EXACT skills to build a business online…
Not only that, you will get a one on one coach in the system to show you every step.
Plus, the actual system you will be using is completely done for you…
Think of it like a McDonalds franchise buy digital…
Just take a look at my results below 8 week results below:
And I am not the only one…
Take a look at some of my members:
In other words, it flat out works if you take action 🙂
Follow me on Social media below (I am a real person :)):
Bless and Be Blessed,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below 🙂[hcshort id=”6″]