goDesana Review – Legit Business Opportunity or Another Scam?
Welcome to my goDesana Review!
I have heard some buzz about goDesana lately, so I decided it was time to do a review!
If you are reading this blog, chances are you have heard about this company as well, or you are an avid MLM-er and want to learn more about this opportunity.
The biggest question I always ask when looking into a new company is whether it is a legit company or a big scam…
So let’s get down to the nitty gritty and find out shall we?
Read on to learn more about goDesana, its products and its compensation plan!
goDesana Review – The Company
First launched as Green Organics International in 2011, goDesana is based out of Ohio.
Founder and CEO, Paula Scarcella heads up the company, which specializes in the essential oils MLM niche.
Registered in 2013, the goDesana website domain came into existence, which has me thinking this is when Green Organics International was re-branded to goDesana.
When I tried to find out why Green Organics International was re-branded as goDesana, I was unable to find any information on the matter.
The Green Organics International executive bio on Paula Scarcella states that she began getting involved in MLMs back in the 1990s.
Over the past 20 years Paula discovered a disconnect between company owners and their distributors.
After experiencing for herself the lack of integrity and dishonesty from company owners she decided to start her own company based on honesty, integrity and transparency.
From her experience as a distributor, Paula saw that the average person needed help, support and the right tools to reach that same success she did.
Based on this philosophy she started Green Organics to help propel people into reaching their goals and dreams.
Before launching Green Organics International, Scarcella was an affiliate with Essante (health and wellness) and Ultra International (essential oils), which was followed by her launch of Cycle for Wealth in 2010.
So now that you know a little bit about the company, let’s get into its products!
goDesana Reviews – The Products
While goDesana focuses on marketing a range of essential oils, the company also offers weight loss, nutrition, home and personal care products.
While reading through the goDesana compensation plan, I found claims that the company markets “300 organic and wild-crafted products”.
Available as singles and blends, the goDesana’s essential oils full retail pricing can be found on the goDesana website.
Simply click “buy retail” on the website navigation menu.
Some other products that I found on the goDesana website include:
- Herbology – Black Assam Tea ($18.40), Cellular Herbal Tea ($29.90), Cherokee Bitters Kit ($20.70), Cleanse Herbal Tea ($28.75), Detox Herbal Tea ($28.75), Elderberry Syrup it ($20.70), Ginseng Root Powder ($57.50), Green Tea ($18.40), Heart Berry Protect Herbal Blend ($32.20), Lifex Herbal Blend ($24.15), Peppermind Leaves ($10.35), Rooibos Tea ($18.40), Sip & Slim Herbal Green Tea ($27.60), Soothe the Soul Herbal Tea ($20.70), Wise Woman Herbal Blend ($27.60)
- Personal Care – Bath Bars ($9.20), Aloe Lavender Body Wash ($20.70), Dry Body Brush ($10.35), Flora Oceana Bath Bags ($31.05), French Green Clay Body Wash ($21.85), Hand & Body Lotion ($21.85), Hydrating Lip Balm ($9.20), Loofah ($9.20), L-Stimulate Deodorant ($9.20), Mouth Rinse ($19.55), Foaming Hand Soap ($13.80)
- PH Nutrition – supplements, tea, weightloss, alkalize & cleanse, biominerals and heart health
- Skin Care – age delay, baby care and anti-acne
- Spa – Argan Oil ($20.70), Avocado Oil ($20.70), Clay Vitality Detox Powder ($23), Salt: Dead Sea Salt Fine ($17.25), Flora Oceana Bath Bags ($31.05), Fractionated Coconut Oil ($17.25), Grape Seed Oil ($17.25), Hemp Seed Body Oil ($24.15), Macadamia Nut Oil ($17.25), Pink Himalayan Bath Salt ($15.60), Rosehip Seed Oil ($17.25), Sea Buckthorn Oil ($20.70), Sesame Seed Oil ($24.15), Signature Body Oil ($20.70)
- Animal Care – Cold & Congestion Oil ($20.70), Cooling Relief Massage ($24.15), Fear & Separation ($20.70), Flea Repellent ($17.25), Immune Support ($20.70), Itch Relief ($20.70), Motion Sickness ($17.25), Stress & Nerves ($20.70), Super Calm Trauma ($24.15), Tick Repellent ($20.70), Warming Joint Massage ($20.70), Wound Relief ($20.70)
- Home Care – Bug Spray ($31.05), Deep Green Grounding Blend ($20.70), Protector antiseptic and disinfectant ($31.05), Home & Laundry Concentrate ($13.80), Spray & Wipe Cleaner ($13.80)
You can also find goDesana products in various packs.
According to the company, they claim to offer a “100% unconditional money-back guarantee”.
You can find goDesana’s full product catalog and pricing on their website.
goDesana Compensation Plan Review
goDesana affiliates are offered a compensation plan for generating retail sales, along with residual sales through a uni-level compensation structure.
goDesana Affiliate Ranks
The goDesana compensation plan has ten affiliate ranks.
These are the ranks and their qualification criteria:
- Product Consultant – sign up as a goDesana affiliate and maintain 30 PV over a rolling 31 day period
- Silver – maintain 50 PV over a rolling 31 day period
- Gold – maintain 80 PV over a rolling 31 day period
- Jasper – maintain 80 PV over a rolling 31 day period and recruit at least two affiliates
- Amber – maintain 80 PV over a rolling 31 day period, recruit at least four affiliates and have a downline generating at least 1200 GV a month
- Ruby – maintain 80 PV over a rolling 31 day period, recruit at least six affiliates and have a downline generating at least 2400 GV a month
- Emerald – maintain 80 PV over a rolling 31 day period, recruit at least twelve affiliates and have a downline generating at least 5000 GV a month
- Diamond – maintain 80 PV over a rolling 31 day period, recruit at least eighteen affiliates and have a downline generating at least 12,000 GV a month
- Double Diamond – maintain 80 PV over a rolling 31 day period, recruit at least twenty-four affiliates and have a downline generating at least 30,000 GV a month
- Platinum Diamond – maintain 80 PV over a rolling 31 day period, recruit at least thirty affiliates and have a downline generating at least 60,000 GV a month
I did notice that up to 50% of the GV requirements may come from any one uni-level leg.
Just in case anyone is not familiar with the acronyms:
PV means “Personal Volume” – sales volume generated by a goDesana affiliate’s own orders and the orders of their retail customers.
GV means “Group Volume” – PV generated by a goDesana’s sponsored down-line.
Affiliates in goDesana can earn a 20% commission on sales volume from retail customer orders.
I also found out that affiliates who host retail parties can earn what is referred to as “shopping dollars”.
These shopping dollars can be used towards an affiliate’s own purchase of product.
Wholesale Order Bonus
Wholesale orders are product orders placed by sponsored affiliates or preferred customers, which are retail customers on a monthly auto-ship.
Affiliates who earn the Wholesale Order Bonus are paid through a uni-level compensation structure, which puts an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, followed by every personally sponsored affiliate placed directly under them (level 1).
When a level 1 affiliate brings in new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s uni-level team.
And when a level 2 affiliate brings in new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on.
The goDesana compensation plan caps payable uni-level levels at five, with commissions being paid as a percentage of the wholesale order volume that is generated within the uni-level team.
For wholesale orders of 219 BV or less:
The amount of uni-level levels a goDesana affiliate can earn on for 219 BV or less orders depends on their rank.
- Product Consultant to Gold – 3% on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates or preferred customers)
- Jasper to Emerald – 6% on level 1 and 2% on levels 2 to 4
- Diamond or above – 8% on level 1 and 2% on levels 2 to 5
For wholesale orders of 220 BV or more:
- 220 BV to 359 BV orders – 15% on level 1 and 2% on levels 2 to 5
- 360 BV to 499 BV orders – 18% on level 1 and 2% on levels 2 to 5
- 500 BV or above orders – 21% on level 1 and 2% on levels 2 to 5
I did notice that in order to qualify for the Wholesale Bonus on 220 BV or more orders, a goDesana affiliate must have generated at least 220 PV within the last 31 days.
A goDesana affiliate is able to increase the percentage payouts by 2% if they purchase a minimum of 80 PV worth over a rolling 31 day period.
goDesana residual commissions are paid out using the same uni-level compensation structure as the Wholesale Bonus.
The difference is that while the Wholesale Bonus applies to wholesale product orders only, residual commissions that are earned are paid out on the total placed order volume.
There are a total of seven uni-level levels that residual commissions can be earned through.
The amount of uni-level levels an affiliate can earn on depends on their rank:
- Product Consultant – 3% on levels 1 and 2
- Silver – 3% on levels 1 to 3
- Gold – 3% on levels 1 to 4
- Jasper – 3% on levels 1 to 5
- Amber – 3% on levels 1 to 6
- Ruby or higher – 3% on levels 1 to 7
Infinity Leadership Bonus
Platinum Diamond ranked affiliates can earn what is called the Infinity Leadership Bonus.
It is a way for these higher level affiliates to earn more beyond the first seven levels of their uni-level team.
These Platinum Diamond goDesana affiliates can earn a 1% Infinity Bonus on the sales volume generated from level 8 of their uni-level team.
One thing I noticed is that there is no level cap for the Infinity Leadership Bonus.
Check Match Bonus
Paid out to down-line affiliates, the Check Match Bonus is a percentage match on uni-level commissions.
The Check Match Bonus is paid out on up to five levels of recruitment through a uni-level compensation structure:
- Jasper – 10% on level 1 and 2% on levels 2 and 3
- Amber – 15% on level 1 and 2% on levels 2 and 3
- Ruby – 20% on level 1 and 2% on levels 2 and 3
- Emerald – 25% on level 1 and 2% on levels 2 and 3
- Diamond – 30% on level 1 and 2% on levels 2 to 5
- Double Diamond – 35% on level 1 and 2% on levels 2 to 5
- Platinum Diamond – 40% on level 1 and 2% on levels 2 to 5
Revenue Sharing Pools
There are four revenue sharing pools in goDesana that are made up of a percentage of company-wide revenue:
- all affiliates qualify for a share in the 2% Build and Earn pool for each affiliate they recruit
- all affiliates qualify for a share in the 2% Team Build & Earn pool when a personally recruited affiliate recruits a new affiliate
- Ruby & Emerald ranked affiliates earn an equal share in a 1% Ruby & Emerald pool
- Diamond and higher ranked affiliates earn a share in a 3% Diamond pool
Rank Advancement Bonus
Affiliates in goDesana who qualify at the rank of Amber and higher are awarded with the following cash bonuses:
- Amber – $100
- Ruby – $250
- Emerald – $1000
- Diamond – $2500
- Double Diamond – $5000
- Platinum Diamond – $10,000
You do have to hold the rank for three consecutive months after you first qualify for the bonus in order to be paid.
I also discovered that if a goDesana affiliate qualifies as a Ruby rank within 90 days of joining the company, they will receive an iPad Mini.
Nice little bonus!
As an added bonus, goDesana affiliates that qualify at Diamond and higher ranks also qualify for a monthly car bonus of between $400 to $800.
Cost To Join goDesana
As stated on the goDesana website, affiliate membership is free.
goDesana Review – The Verdict
Overall, goDesana is a legit company and the best thing to do is actually try out the products for yourself and see how you like them.
Let’s face it, if you can’t connect with the products some how, it will show when your trying to sell them.
The good news is there is a 100% money back guarantee so there really isn’t any risk.
Anything you should look for is how competitive are the products priced compared to the marketplace.
Generally, MLM companies are more expensive because they have to pay their affiliates…
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my goDesana Review and if you have any questions, leave them in the comments below…
Jesse What Do You Do?
If you already joined goDesana or thinking about joining that’s great because this still applies to you…
You should never put your eggs in one basket and the name of the game is really to have multiple streams of passive income…
So after reviewing hundreds of companies and systems…
It’s the only business out there where you can build online passively on the side that has the right training on how to do so…
Not only that, you get a one on one business coach in this system to help you every step of the way…
The products, marketing, training are all done for you, you just have to follow simple instructions to get going 🙂
Take a look at my personal results:
Best of all, my team is winning:
If you want to start winning…
You will thank me later 🙂
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Bless and Be Blessed,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life (serious people only).[hcshort id=”6″]