FutureCash Review: FCH points ICO lending Legit or a Scam?
Welcome to my FutureCash Review!
Chances are you have been approached on social media about the investment opportunity and you landed here to make sure it’s legit.
The good news is I am going to walk you through the company, products and compensation plan so you can make an informative decision…
Let’s dive in shall we?
FutureCash Review – The Company
FutureCash doesn’t give you any information on who runs the company or owns it.
I decided to check out the domain information on “futurecash.io” and found out it was registered privately on December 2nd, 2017…
When I went on social media to dig deeper, I couldn’t find any information there either…
FutureCash Reviews – The Products
FutureCash has no retail products or services, but you can promote affiliate membership or be part of their investment opportunity which I will get into next..
FutureCash Compensation Plan
As an affiliate you can purchase FCH points from the company which are sold for around $1 each.
These can be lent back to the company on a promise of a 40% monthly ROI:
- Invest $200 to $1009 and receive a monthly ROI of up to 16% for 179 days
- Invest $1010 to $5009 and receive a monthly ROI of up to 18% plus 0.1% bonus daily ROI for 159 days
- Invest $5010 to $10,009 and receive a monthly ROI of up to 20% plus 0.12% bonus daily ROI for 149 days
- Invest $10,010 to $20,009 and receive a monthly ROI of up to 22% plus 0.14% bonus daily ROI for 139 days
- Invest $20,010 to $40,009 and receive a monthly ROI of up to 25% plus 0.16% bonus daily ROI for 129 days
- Invest $40,010 to $60,009 and receive a monthly ROI of up to 30% plus 0.18% bonus daily ROI for 119 days
- Invest $60,010 to $100,009 and receive a monthly ROI of up to 35% plus 0.2% bonus daily ROI for 99 days
- Invest $100,010 or more and receive a monthly ROI of up to 40% plus 0.22% bonus daily ROI for 89 days
Another way to make money with the company is by referring people into FutureCash…
FutureCash pays you through a three tiered unilevel compensation plan structure which looks like this:
- Level 1 (Personally sponsored members) – 10%
- Level 2 – 3%
- Level 3 – 2%
Cost To Join FutureCash
The cost to join FutureCash is at least $200…
Now, the moment you have been waiting for inside of this FutureCash review…
Verdict Of FutureCash
Apparently FutureCash generate their ROI’s through a smart investment system.
The issue with this claim is they have no PROOF of it…
Now let’s look at some facts here…
If these owners did really find a way to make 40% PER month ROI, why do they even need any affiliate investments?
They can just get a small bank loan and get rich over time no problem…
The problem with this business model is simple…
Newly invested funds are paying off existing members creating those ROI’s…
Now you wonder why the owners are anonymous?
If it was so legit, someone should claim themselves lol.
Anyway, companies like this take a dump all the time so don’t fall for it…
I do NOT recommend FutureCash to anyone…
I hope you enjoyed my h and if you have any questions please leave them in the comments below…
My #1 Recommendation
If you are struggling online and want to finally succeed with actual training, tools and mentorship to get you there…
The best part is you don’t have to recruit a single person which is insane 🙂
Plus there is a refund guarantee, so there is no risk.
Test it out for yourself below…
You will thank me later 🙂
You will thank me later 🙂
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat I.D: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life (serious people only…)