Foxx Legacy Review: Legit Business Opportunity or Just Another Scam?
Welcome to my Foxx Legacy review!
Chances are you’ve landed on this page because you have heard about this company and want to learn more!
At this point you have probably read several reviews on a bunch of different MLM companies, so the question is, is this a legitimate money-making opportunity, or just another money-losing scam?
Foxx Legacy Review – The Company
Aside from a corporate address based in Wisconsin, there isn’t any real information available on the Foxx Legacy website that indicates who owns or operates the business.
I was able to locate a business presentation that is hosted on the company website, however it is not available to the general public without a going Google search to find it.
The presentation provides the following information about Foxx Legacy:
American Legacy, over 111 Years in the making.
The story began in 1901 with four young brothers and their dream!
A dream so powerful that it continues to positively impact the lives of pets and people through science, entrepreneurship & building stronger communities.
To sum up the presentation, it basically says that these four brothers started a ginseng farm in Wisconsin sometime in the early 1900’s.
Other information that is revealed in the presentation includes:
To keep the company in the forefront of the industry and protect the lives of their precious foxes, the brothers opened Fromm Laboratories in 1936.
Fromm Laboratories invested millions of dollars to develop & refine biomedical technologies that propelled the brothers into the international spotlight.
Among these breakthroughs are the Distemper and Encephalitis vaccine as well as the solution for Heartworms which have saved the lives of cats & dogs all over the world.
Foxx Legacy’s leadership team lists Stan Pophal and Derrick Busman as partners, and Blaine Williams, Michael Burnett, Rodger Hill and Jon King as co-founders..
The exact relationship between the Fromm business and Foxx Legacy is not explained anywhere within the presentation.
Though I was able to determine that Stan Pophal is credited as the CEO of Fromm Brothers Inc, according to his LinkedIn profile.
He is also listed as the owner of Foxx Legacy, according to Affiliate Marketing.
From what I gather, Foxx Legacy is Stan Pophal’s first venture into the MLM arena.
Something that should definitely be noted is that co-founder Blaine Williams was the CEO of the World Consumer Alliance Ponzi scheme in 2012.
The World Consumer Alliance is a relaunch of the Wealth Creation Alliance Ponzi scheme that was started earlier that same year.
Want to learn more about Foxx Legacy? Keep reading!
Foxx Legacy Review – The Products
Foxx Legacy markets a variety of products for both pets and people.
- UltraMito Allergy – “an all-natural supplement created to help our pets quickly escape the detrimental effects of acute and chronic allergies and allergen sensitivities”
- UltraMito Mobility – “an all-natural supplement created to help our pets quickly regain their vitality and mobility”
- UltraMito Recovery – “an all-natural supplement created to help our pets quickly recover from surgery or acute health challenges”
- UltraMito Life – “an all-natural supplement created to help our pets maintain optimal health and prevent the decline of aging”
These Foxx Legacy pet products retail for $59.95 for a 2 oz bottle (60 ml).
- Elevate Mind – ” tuned to address the specific needs for cognitive fitness and mental function”
- Elevate Performance – “tuned to address overall energy, motor functions and endurance”
Both of these Foxx Legacy products retail at $49.95 for a bottle of 30 capsules.
Foxx Legacy Review – The Compensation Plan
The compensation plan offered by Foxx Legacy consists of a combination of both retail and purchases by recruited affiliates.
There are direct commissions paid out on retail sales, as well as residual commissions that are paid through a uni-level compensation structure and generations.
Foxx Legacy Affiliate Ranks
There are 11 affiliate ranks within the Foxx Legacy compensation plan.
The ranks and qualification criteria are as follows:
- Ambassador – Acquire and maintain a retail customer or recruit at least one affiliate who acquires at least one retail customer
- Senior Ambassador – Sponsor/acquire at least four affiliates or retail customers
- Silver Manager – Sponsor/acquire at least six affiliates or retail customers
- Silver Manager 2 Star – Maintain Silver Manager rank with at least one personally recruited Silver affiliate and a total down-line retail customer count of at least 30 (no more than 9 from any one uni-level leg)
- Silver Manager 3 Star – Sponsor/acquire at least eleven affiliates or retail customers, personally recruit at least three Silver Manager 1 Star affiliates and have a total down-line retail customer count of at least 150 (no more than 45 from any one uni-level leg)
- Gold Manager – Maintain at least eleven recruited affiliates or retail customers, have at least two Star Manager 2 Star or higher ranked affiliates in three separate uni-level legs and have a total down-line retail customer count of at least 250 (no more than 75 from any one uni-level leg)
- Gold Manager 2 Star – Maintain Gold Manager rank qualification and have a total down-line retail customer count of at least 500 (no more than 150 from any one uni-level leg)
- Gold Manager 3 Star – Sponsor/acquire at least sixteen affiliates or retail customers, have at least two Silver Manager 2 Star affiliates in five separate uni-level legs and have a total down-line retail customer count of at least 1000 (no more than 300 from any one uni-level leg)
- Platinum Manager – Sponsor/acquire at least twenty-one affiliates or retail customers, have at least two Star Manager 2 Star affiliates in ten separate uni-level legs and have a total down-line retail customer count of at least 2500 (no more than 2250 from any one uni-level leg)
- Platinum Manager 2 Star – Maintain Platinum Manager qualification and have a total down-line retail customer count of at least 5000 (no more than 1500 from any one leg)
- Platinum Manager 3 Star – Maintain Platinum Manager qualification and have a total down-line retail customer count of at least 7500 (no more than 2250 from any one leg)
There is a $5 commission that Foxx Legacy affiliates can earn for every product that is sold to a retail customer.
Foxx Legacy offers residual commissions that are paid out through a uni-level compensation structure.
A uni-level compensation structure works by putting an affiliate at the top of a uni-level team, and subsequently placing each personally recruited affiliate directly under them (level 1):
When level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s uni-level team.
When level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on. This is carried on down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
While Foxx Legacy caps payable uni-level levels at five, the compensation plan does not discuss what the percentage payouts are on each level.
There is a uni-level example that is provided that suggests that Foxx Legacy affiliates are paid $1 per product ordered on levels 1 and 2 and $2 per product ordered on levels 3 to 5.
The Generation Bonus is where Foxx Legacy affiliates can earn commissions beyond the five uni-level levels.
A generation within a Foxx Legacy uni-level team is achieved when a Silver Manager or higher ranked affiliate is found within a uni-level leg.
This Silver Manager or higher ranked affiliate caps off the first generation and begins the second generation.
If there is no other Silver Manager or higher ranked affiliates found in the uni-level leg, the second generation extends down the entire length of the leg.
- Silver Manager ranked affiliates earn $1 per product ordered across one generation
- Silver Manager 2 Star affiliates earn $1 per product ordered across two generations (generations defined by Silver Manager 2 Star affiliates)
- Silver Manager 3 Star affiliates earn $1 per product ordered across three generations (generations defined by Silver Manager 3 Star affiliates)
Gold Manager affiliates will earn $1 on a new generation. This new generation starts again from the top of the uni-level team.
The Gold Manager generation is capped when another Gold Manager or higher ranked affiliate is found in a uni-level leg.
Again, Foxx Legacy does not provide the commission rate for the Gold Manager generation.
Gold Manager 2 Stars earn on two Gold Manager generations. Gold Manager 3 Stars earn on three Gold Manager generations.
Platinum Manager affiliates earn on a new generation which starts from the top, just as it does for the Gold Manager generation.
- Platinum Manager ranked affiliates earn $1 on one Platinum generation but only on three selected legs
- Platinum Manager 2 Star ranked affiliates earn 50 cents on another Platinum generation stacked on the first
- Platinum Manager 3 Star ranked affiliates earn 50 cents on another Platinum generation stacked on top of the Platinum Manager and Platinum Manager 2 Star generations
First Purchase Bonus
When a Foxx Legacy product is bought for the first time by a retail customer or personally recruited affiliate, there is a First Purchase Bonus of either $5 or $10 paid out.
However, in order to qualify for the First Purchase Bonus, the Foxx Legacy affiliate has to be a Silver Manager or higher and have at least ten recruited affiliates or retail customers.
Other than casually mentioning that there are prizes and cash bonuses, the Foxx Legacy compensation plan does not provide specific details about its bonus pool.
Cost To Join Foxx Legacy
Funny enough, Foxx Legacy does not provide affiliate cost details on their website.
There are only two signup options offered on the Foxx Legacy website, which are “referring customer” and “Friend of Foxx”.
Becoming a Referring Customer is the first step to becoming a Foxx Legacy Paid Representative.
I found that there is no fee to signup as a referring customer with Foxx Legacy, but other than that, I couldn’t find any other information.
Foxx Legacy Review – The Verdict
Overall, Foxx Legacy is actually legit…
It has products you can buy and when you can build your business by sponsoring other people who sell the product.
I like the fact there is a lot of retails sales going on here, but I don’t know what the products cost.
In other words, I m not sure how competitive these products are in the marketplace.
Also I noticed they don’t have great marketing material either, which is another department they need to improve on…
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my Foxx Legacy review and if you have any questions, leave them in the comments below…
What Do I Recommend?
First of all, if you are in Foxx Legacy this still applies to you because you should never put your eggs in one basket…
After reviewing hundreds of companies…
The main reason for it is you will learn step by step on how to build a profitable business online and they even cover you for products so you don’t have to create anything yourself…
You will also get a one on one business coach to help you every step of the way.
Take a look at my 12 week results:
The best part is my TEAM is winning:
You will thank me later 🙂
Follow me on Social media below:
Bless and Be Blessed,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your financial life (serious people only).[hcshort id=”6″]