Forever Healthy Review – Legit Products & Company or Big Scam?
Welcome to my Forever healthy Review!
There has been some buzz about this company so I decided to check it out for myself and see what it was all about…
Chances are a distributor approached you about the business opportunity and now you landed here to make sure it’s actually legit.
The good news is I am going to walk you through the company, products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision.
Forever Healthy Review – The Company
Forever Healthy is the brain child of Leon Katz (CEO) who launched the company back in 2015 and operates in the nutrition MLM niche.
For some reason, the “admin team” and “president/ceo” section of their website wasn’t working when I wrote this review.
I found out this information by checking out the Forever Healthy domain information “foreverhealthyproducts.com” and found out it was registered on February 4th, 2015 and Leon Katz was listed as the owner.
Before launching Forever Healthy, Leon Katz was involved with LifeParm Global which is another MLM in this space.
Not only that, he as experience in real-estate as well…
That’s all I got on the company…
They just need to fix those links and everything will be groovy.
Forever Healthy Reviews – The Products
There are three main Forever Healthy products at the time of this review…
The flagship product line is Imuregen liquid, capsules and effervescent tablets.
All of these products are manufactured by a company called UniRegen who are based out of Czech Republic:
IMUREGEN is a unique dietary supplement that first came out in the 1950s.
It was developed by leading Czech immunologists, made and distributed from the Czech Republic.
IMUREGEN boasts of decades of research, clinical exposure, and testimonies that to date prove it works and has no long term or short term side effects.
Forever Healthy is the master distributor for this product across the Philippines.
You can also get Imuregen in capsule, liquid and effervescent tablets (Different flavors available):
IMUREGEN is a food supplement in capsule or liquid syrup form that can be taken as vitamins to supplement nucleotides in the body.
It was created for the immune system sourced only from all natural ingredients that support T-Cell production, intestinal integrity, and has antitumor effects.
There are no retail prices on the Forever Healthy website, but there are some prices on Imuregen’s:
- Imuregen liquid – ₱5040 a bottle ($101 USD)
- Imuregen capsules – ₱7280 for a bottle of 90 capsules ($146 USD)
- Imunplus effervescent tablets – ₱2548 for a bottle of 20 tablets ($51 USD)
When I looked at the Forever Healthy compensation plan, only retail customers can purchase products on a monthly autoship.
Forever Healthy Compensation Plan
Forever Healthy Compensation Plan pays you when you sell to retail customers and sponsor new business partners in your downline.
Forever Healthy Ranks
Inside of the Forever Healthy compensation plan, there are eleven ranks in total which need the following qualification:
- Builder – Sign up for 20 PV autoship and recruit two affiliates
- Team Leader – maintain 20 PV autoship and recruit and maintain at least five affiliates
- Manager – Maintain 20 PV autoship and recruit and maintain at least seven affiliates (one must be ranked Team Leader or higher)
- Director – Maintain 40 PV autoship and recruit and maintain at least ten affiliates (one Manager, one Team Leader and one Builder)
- 1 Star Diamond – Maintain 80 PV autoship and have two unilevel legs generating 3000 and 6000 GV a month for two consecutive months
- 2 Star Diamond – Maintain 100 PV autoship and have three unilevel legs generating 5000, 10,000 and 15,000 GV a month or two legs generating 20,000 and 15,000 GV for two consecutive months
- 3 Star Diamond – Maintain 100 PV autoship and have three unilevel legs generating 10,000, 15,000 and 20,000 GV a month or two legs generating 30,000 and 20,000 GV for two consecutive months
- 4 Star Diamond – Maintain 100 PV autoship, recruit and maintain at least four personally recruited Director or higher ranked affiliates and have three unilevel legs generating 15,000, 25,000 and 35,000 GV a month or two legs generating 50,000 and 30,000 GV for two consecutive months
- 5 Star Diamond – Maintain 100 PV autoship, recruit and maintain at least six personally recruited Director or higher ranked affiliates and have three unilevel legs generating 30,000, 60,000 and 80,000 GV a month or two legs generating 100,000 and 80,000 GV for two consecutive months
- 6 Star Diamond – Maintain 100 PV autoship, recruit and maintain at least eight personally recruited Director or higher ranked affiliates and have three unilevel legs generating 50,000, 150,000 and 200,000 GV a month or two legs generating 250,000 and 200,000 GV for two consecutive months
- 7 Star Diamond – Maintain 100 PV autoship, recruit and maintain at least twenty personally recruited Director or higher ranked affiliates and have three unilevel legs generating 250,000, 500,000 and 750,000 GV a month or two legs generating 1,000,000 and 600,000 GV for two consecutive months
When you join Forever Healthy you must be on a 20 PV monthly autoship or 40 PV (If you are a Director).
PV stands for “Personal Volume” and is pretty much sales volume generated by retail sales or distributors purchasing the product.
Forever Healthy members are paid a whopping 35% on volume generated by sponsoring new affiliates.
There are different Forever Healthy affiliate packages that have a set number of BV (Business Volume) generated which you get paid 35% on:
- Associate Packages generate 40 BV
- Leader Packages generate 60 BV
- Business Packages generate 120 BV
- Elite Packages generate 240 BV
- Premium Packages generate 600 BV
You can get another 9% on the second level (unilevel).
When your personally sponsored affiliates get on the autoship, you get paid 24% commission on the salves volume generated by their autoship fees.
Inside of Forever Healthy, you get paid through a unilevel and a matrix compensation plan.
I am going to break them down for you below…
Matrix Compensation Plan
The matrix compensation plan inside of Forever Healthy is a 2×14.
These positions can be filled up directly or indirectly by your upline and downline members.
Commissions are paid out on the sales volume…
The amount of levels you get paid will depend on your rank:
- Builder – 4% on levels 1 to 7 and 3% on level 8
- Team Leader – 4 on levels 1 to 7, 3% on level 8 and 2% on levels 9 and 10
- Manager – 4% on levels 1 to 7, 3% on level 8 and 2% on levels 9 to 12
- Director – 4% on levels 1 to 7, 3% on level 8, 2% on levels 9 to 12 and 3% on levels 13 and 14
Once you hit 1 Star Diamond or higher, you can earn on an expanded 2×14 matrix compensation plan.
What happens is that the regular 2×14 becomes a 3×14…
Unilevel Compensation Plan
On top of the matrix compensation plan, you can get paid in the unilevel as long as you are Director or higher…
Forever Healthy pays you 8% commissions on all of the volume generated through out an affiliate unilevel leg.
To qualify, you must generate at least 1000 GV per week in Two legs…
5% of the company wide volume is put in this Leadership Pool…
You can earn one share in the Leadership Pool per unilevel leg that is disqualified for residual unilevel commissions…
Forever Healthy put’s another 5% of company wide sales volume into this Director Pool.
When you hit Director or higher, you qualify for this pool as long as you maintain a 60 PV autoship and generate at least 3000 GV per month.
Once you hit this, the qualifications change to 2000 GV per month in at least one leg and the other 1000 GV in another.
Global Binary Pool
Forever Healthy puts another 10% of the monthly autoship volume into the Global Binary Pool.
This uses the the 2×14 or 3×14 matrix compensation plan…
Once you hit Director or higher, you qualify for a share in the Global Binary Pool when you have at least one matrix leg generating 2000 GV and another 1000 GV.
Forever Healthy places 3% of the monthly autoship into this Diamond Pool.
Once you hit 1 Star Diamond Director or higher, you can get shared in this pool:
- 1 Star Diamond ranked affiliates receive one share
- 2 Star Diamond ranked affiliates receive two shares
- 3 Star Diamond ranked affiliates receive three shares
- 4 Star Diamond ranked affiliates receive five shares plus an additional share if a personally recruited affiliate has qualified as a 1 Star Diamond or higher
- 5 Star Diamond ranked affiliates receive seven shares plus an additional share if a personally recruited affiliate has qualified as a 1 Star Diamond or higher
- 6 and 7 Star Diamond ranked affiliates receive ten shares plus an additional share if a personally recruited affiliate has qualified as a 1 Star Diamond or higher
Rank Achievement Bonus
When you become a 1 Star Diamond or Higher inside of Forever Healthy, you qualify for a one-time Rank Achievement Bonus:
- 1 Star Director – $1000
- 2 Star Director – $3000 plus a “Laptop”
- 3 Star Director – $5000 plus a “Trip to Hong Kong for 2”
- 4 Star Director – $10,000 plus a “1 karat diamond ring”
- 5 Star Director – $20,000 plus a Rolex watch
- 6 Star Director – $50,000 plus a “Car sedan”
- 7 Star Director – $500,000 plus an “Around the world trip for 2”
Cost To Join Forever Healthy
The cost to join Forever Healthy will depend on which package you decide to go with below:
- Associate Package A (one bottle of Imuregen liquid) – ₱5040 ($101 USD)
- Associate Package B (two rolls of Imuregen effervescent tablets) – ₱5040 ($101 USD)
- Leader Package B (three rolls of Imuregen effervescent tablets) – ₱7280 ($146 USD)
- Leader Package C (one bottle of Imuregen liquid and one rolls of effervescent tablets) – ₱7280 ($146 USD)
- Business Package A (one bottle of Imuregen liquid and capsules and two rolls of effervescent tablets) – ₱14,840 ($298 USD)
- Business Package B (one bottle of Imuregen liquid and capsules and two rolls of effervescent tablets) – ₱14,840 ($298 USD)
- Elite Package A (two bottles of Imuregen liquid and capsules and four rolls of effervescent tablets) – ₱29,400 ($590 USD)
- Elite Package B (two bottles of Imuregen capsules and nine rolls of effervescent tablets) – ₱29,400 ($590 USD)
- Premium Package A (thirty-three rolls of Imuregen effervescent tablets) – ₱72,800
- Premium Package B (five bottles of Imuregen liquid and capsules and nine rolls of effervescent tablets) – ₱72,800 ($1460 USD)
- Premium Package C (three bottles of Imuregen liquid, seven bottles of capsules and eight rolls of effervescent tablets) – ₱72,800 ($1460 USD)
- Premium Package D (one bottle of Imuregen capsules and thirty rolls of effervescent tablets) – ₱72,800 ($1460 USD)
The moment you have been waiting for in this Forever Healthy review…
Verdict On Forever Healthy
Overall Forever Healthy isn’t a scam or anything…
However, they do focus heavy on recruitment and autoship which the FTC doesn’t like at all…
That’s why Vemma was sued and basically never recovered…
For now what you should probably do is test out the product and see how good it really is…
Let’s face it, if the product sucks, this company won’t be long term.
The company has been out for about a year and still has broken link on their main website which isn’t really acceptable if you ask me.
Anyway, let’s hope they get their act together 🙂
I hope you enjoyed this Forever Healthy Review and if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below…
My personal recommendation…
I have been in the network marketing field for a few years and have made well over 7 figure in this industry so I know what to look for when you join a company…
Anyway, after reviewing hundreds of companies and systems out there…
It’s the only system out there where you will learn step by step on how to build a business online with the right training’s, tools and the right mentorship
Don’t believe me?
Take a look at my recent results…
Better yet, take a look at my team members results:
You will thank me later 🙂
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat ID: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life now…(serious people only).