Financial Education Services Review – Great Opportunity or Scam?
Welcome to my Financial Education Services Review!
This is the latest network marketing company to pop up on my radar and I decided to investigate what it was all about.
Chances are someone approached you about the business opportunity and now you landed here to make sure it’s legit.
The good news is I am going to walk you through everything so you can make the right decision.
Make sure you read this to the end because if you don’t… you might miss out on some information that could either help or break you.
Let’s get started shall we?
Financial Education Services Review – The Company
Financial Education Services operates in the “financial services” MLM niche.
Yeah that was just a give in lol.
Company has a PO Box address in the US state Michigan on their website.
People behind the company are no other than Parimal Naik (CEO) and Mike Toloff (President).
Back in 2004, Financial Education Services first launched as VR Tech.
This is their first MLM venture, but they are business savvy.
Let’s take a look at the products next…
Financial Education Services Reviews – The Products
When it comes to products, there is no shortage here.
Financial Education Services flagship product is their Protection Plan which is described as the following:
- The FES Protection Plan is a powerful program which encompasses many of our unique financial products.
- Unlike any other financial service on the market, the FES Protection Plan is designed to cover all aspects of your financial portfolio.
Other services included in the Protection Plan is the following:
- Credit education
- Credit builder
- Credit attorney
- Smart credit
- FES Debt Zero
- Financial Lockbox
- Life insurance (like: Primerica)
- FES Travel
- MyCare Plan
- Discount shopping
- FRL Family Mint
- RX Discount Card
Life Insurance is provided by Symetra Insurance company.
Financial Education Services charges a one-time fee of $188 and then it’s $89 per month for the Protection Plan.
But it looks like as of April 2018, it costs $499…
Here are some of the services provided by this company:
- MyCare Plan – Will and trust planning package, retails at $499
- LifeLock – Identity theft protection, retail cost not provided
- Secure Card – A “Platinum MasterCard with a credit line based on a security deposit rather than on a credit score”, $49 annual fee
- Smart Credit – Credit report with money manager, retails at $14.95 a month
- Merchant Services – Credit and debit card payment services, retail cost not provided
- Ultra Score – Credit potential guide, retails at $149
- Rent Reporting – Offers to build credit score through rent payments, upfront retail costs are $25 to $145 and then $6.95 a month
Let’s check out the compensation plan next…
Financial Education Services Compensation Plan
Financial Education Services pays you to sponsor new people and sell to retail customers.
Financial Education Services Ranks
They offer 9 different ranks within their compensation plan.
Below I broke down how to qualify for these affiliate ranks:
- Agent –Sign up as a Financial Education Services affiliate and maintain a personal protection plan subscription
- Field Trainer – Generate $1600 GV a month
- Senior Field Trainer – generate $5000 GV a month
- Sales Director – Generate $10,000 GV a month
- Regional Sales Director – Qualification criteria not provided
- Executive Sales Director – Qualification criteria not provided
- Ambassador – Qualification criteria not provided
- Regional Ambassador – Qualification criteria not provided
- Executive Ambassador – Qualification criteria not provided
Just so you know that “GV” stands for group volume generated by a members downline.
In order to qualify for commissions, you must maintain a Protection Plan subscription.
Direct Commissions Financial Education Services
Every time you sell their $499 product, you get a one-time commission of $165.
And your first sale must be done within the first 30 days of you getting started.
When you sponsor a new member who generate $399 in their first 70 days, you can get a CPA bonus which depends on your rank:
- Agent – $100
- Field Trainer – $160
- Senior Field Trainer – $240
- Sales Director – $380
- Regional Sales Director – $430
- Executive Sales Director – $480
- Ambassador – $510
- Regional Ambassador – $530
- Executive Ambassador – $550
Residual CPA Payout
Residuals from the CPA bonus is paid through a unilevel compensation plan structure.
Financial Education Services members who sponsor a downline size of 500 members with an active personal protection plan qualify for the R&R club bonuses which include:
- Monthly Audi car payment
- One-time cash bonuses
- Upgraded monthly Audi car payment
- Monthly house payment
- Monthly retirement bonus
- Additional cash bonuses
Cost To Join Financial Education Services
Cost to join Financial Education Services will either run you $199 or $249 and then a $89 per month subscription.
The moment you have been waiting for inside of this Financial Education Services review…
Verdict On Financial Education Services
Overall this company isn’t a scam or anything.
What they do need to focus on more is retail sales and maybe even retail performance bonuses.
The best way to find out how many affiliates they have compared to customers is to talk to a member inside of the company who is active.
If they have more retail customers than affiliates, then it’s all good.
If it’s the other way around, then this company could be a possible pyramid scheme.
So make SURE You find that out first before you decide to join…
My personal recommendation…
I have been in the network marketing field for a few years and have made well over 7 figure in this industry so I know what to look for when you join a company…
Anyway, after reviewing hundreds of companies and systems out there…
It’s the only training out there where you will learn step by step on how to build an affiliate marketing business online with the right training’s, tools and the right mentorship…
ALSO, you can grow any existing business you are in…
Even if you are in Financial Education Services, this can help you grow your business…
You will thank me later
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat ID: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life now…(serious people only).