Essens Review – Legit Business Opportunity Or Big Scam? Find Out…
Welcome to My Essens Review!
There has been some buzz about this company so I decided to check it out for myself…
Chances are someone approached you about the business opportunity and now you landed on this blog post for more research right?
First of all, congrats on actually taking this step because so many people just jump into things not knowing a clue.
What I need you to do next is to pay attention what I have to say and read it to the end…
That’s because I am going to walk you through the company, products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision.
Essens Review – The Company
Essens was founded back in 2011 by three people, Viliam Lalinsky, Libor Prus and Michal Kovar (CEO).
In the past, Michal Kovar and Viliam Lalinsky were involved with a company called FM group.
FM became FM World and are polished based network marketing company that promoted personal care, household goods and nutritional products.
Essens Reviews – The Products
Essen products range from personal care all the way to nutritional products…
This is a list of some of the Essen products below:
- Perfumes (women’s/men’s)
- Body mists
- Body balms
- Shower gels
- Lactoferrin tablets and ointment
- Aloe vera supplements and cosmetics
- “Home perfume” air fresheners
- Sun care
- Colostrum supplements and cosmetics
- A “home pharmacy” range of supplements
To be honest there are just so many Essens products to list that it would be thousands of words and you probably don’t have time for that.
You can get the full retail pricing and product list on their website.
Essens Compensation Plan
Inside of the Essens Compensation plan, you can get paid to purchase and sell Essens products to retail customers.
All Retail commissions are paid out through a unilevel compensation plan that has extra bonuses as well.
Retail Commission Payouts
Essens pays out retail commissions when you sell products to retail customers.
In other words, to NON-affiliates…
According to Essens compensation plan, retail commissions can be up to 40% of price paid for a product.
Which is actually a pretty good margin…
Residual Commission Payouts
Essens pay out their residual commissions through a unilevel compensation plan structure.
If you don’t know what that looks like, check this out:
- Level 1: Your personally enrolled members
- Level 2: Your level 1’s personally enrolled members
- Level e: Your level 2’s personally enrolled members
Now having that said…
All residual commissions are paid a percentage of the sales volume across the entire unilevel team.
The amount of commissions you earn will depend on how much your downline products in sales volume:
- €100 EUR in monthly unilevel team volume = 3% residual commission rate
- €400 EUR in monthly unilevel team volume = 6% residual commission rate
- €1200 EUR in monthly unilevel team volume = 9% residual commission rate
- €2400 EUR in monthly unilevel team volume = 12% residual commission rate
- €4000 EUR in monthly unilevel team volume = 17% residual commission rate
- €6000 EUR in monthly unilevel team volume = 20% residual commission rate
- €10,000 EUR in monthly unilevel team volume = 25% residual commission rate
- €15,000 EUR in monthly unilevel team volume = 28% residual commission rate
To actually qualify for residual commissions, you must generate at least €20 EUR in sales volume each month.
This can be either by selling to retail customers or you can just purchase something for that amount.
The Depth Bonus is on the sales volume generated within the unilevel team but gives you the following perks:
- Double Silver Managers receive a bonus 2% on unilvel volume generated by personally recruited Silver Manager ranked affiliates
- Gold Manager+ affiliates receive a bonus 2% on Silver Manager volume and then a bonus 1% again on Double Gold Manager+ or Double Silver manager volume within the same unilevel team leg
To qualify for either Double Silver Manager or Gold Manager+, you must have two unilevels generating at least €15,000 EUR a month.
On top of that you must maintain €100 EUR in sales volume a month…
There are 4 Bonus Pools that consists of 5% of Essens company wide sales volume.
To qualify for shares in this pool, you must meet the following qualifications:
- Gold Manager (Sponsor three affiliates who each generate at least €4000 EUR in monthly unilevel team volume) – Receive a share in a 2% pool (additional 0.5 share per group of three sponsored affiliates who satisfy the Gold Manager qualification criteria)
- Platinum National Manger (Sponsor three affiliates who each generate at least €10,000 EUR in monthly national unilevel team volume) – Receive a share in a 1% pool (additional 0.5 share per group of three sponsored affiliates who satisfy the Platinum National Manager qualification criteria)
- Platinum International Manager (Sponsor three affiliates who each generate at least €10,000 EUR in monthly international unilevel team volume) – Receive a share in a 1% pool (additional 0.5 share per group of three sponsored affiliates who satisfy the Platinum International Manager qualification criteria)
- Platinum Executive Manager (Sponsor three affiliates who each generate at least €50,000 EUR in monthly unilevel team volume) – Receive a share in a 1% pool (additional 0.5 share per group of three sponsored affiliates who satisfy the Platinum Executive Manager qualification criteria)
Just like the Depth Bonus, you must maintain €100 EUR in sales volume a month to qualify for the Bonus Pool.
The Loyalty Bonus is made up of 3 annual bonus pools, each with 1% of Essens company-wide sales volume.
To qualify you must meet the following criteria:
- Double Gold Manager (Qualify as a Gold Manager for nine months in a calendar year) – One share in the Double Gold Manager pool
- Double Platinum National Manager and Double Platinum International Manager (Qualify as a Platinum Manager or Platinum International Manager for nine months in a calendar year) – One share in the Double Platinum Manager and Double Platinum International Manager pool
- Double Platinum Executive Manager (Qualify as a Platinum Executive Manager for nine months in a calendar year) – One share in the Double Platinum Executive Manager pool
On top of what you see above, Essens affiliates must also maintain at least €100 EUR in sales volume each month for the year the Loyalty Bonus is being qualified for.
If you hit Gold Manager or higher, you can qualify for a monthly car bonus which looks like this:
- Gold Manager – €500 EUR
- Platinum National Manager and Platinum International Manager – €750 EUR
- Platinum Executive Manager – €1000 EUR
Cost To Join Essens
It looks like the affiliate membership is free inside of Essens, but to qualify for commissions you must either sell €20 EUR to €100 EUR products every month or you can just make the purchases yourself.
The moment you have been waiting for in this Essens review…
Verdict On Essens
Overall, the Essens scam does NOT exist…
Any Essens reviews you see bashing this company have their own personal agenda.
First, they have been operating since 2011…
Second, they have a HUGE product line to choose from…
Third, you can make 40% margins on the products alone…
All of these are VERY strong points on a successful network marketing company.
The compensation plan is also pretty strong that doesn’t require any large buy ins…
Not only that, you are qualified to earn commissions at low as €20 EUR…
My advice to you would be to buy some of the products and see how they work for you and compare them to the general marketplace.
If they are competitive, you are good to go…
if you see they are overpriced, just take that into consideration before joining.
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my Essens review and if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below…
My personal recommendation…
I have been in the network marketing field for a few years and have made well over 7 figure in this industry so I know what to look for when you join a company…
Anyway, after reviewing hundreds of companies and systems out there…
It’s the only system out there where you will learn step by step on how to build a business online with the right training’s, tools and the right mentorship
Don’t believe me?
Take a look at my recent results…
Better yet, take a look at my team members results:
You will thank me later 🙂
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat ID: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life now…(serious people only).