Engage Global Review – Legit Company or Just Another Scam? Find Out…
Welcome to my Engage Global Review!
Want to join a MLM company, but don’t have a clue where to start?
I know there are many online scams out there which are camouflaged as good business opportunities, and it can be difficult to figure it out before you get scammed.
Prior to making your decision to join, you have got to have reliable info on the company.
Your money needs to be in good hands….
Only your research will help you decide if an online opportunity is a scam or a worthy choice for investment.
In this review, I will help you get familiar with the company history, learn about the company’s products, and the company’s compensation plan…
Let’s get started here today!!
Engage Global Review – The Company
First things first, 2014 is the year when the company started-up, and the company operates in the MLM niche of health and nutrition.
Centred out of Utah, the company is controlled by Jason Golly, current operating CEO, and David Nemelka, the Chairman of the board.
The same pair just happens to also be the co-founders of the business.
The company’s online site recognizes Golly as the “direct sales expert” and Nemelka is listed as a “venture capitalist.”
Before starting up the company, another business named Trivani had Golly operating as the President of Global Sales.
Trivani was launched in 2008 and then was bought out in 2011 by Ariix.
It was hard to tell when Golly left the merged business venture of Trivani and Ariix.
There wasn’t any info available on Golly in regards to his duration with the company, which hints towards him having left the company not too long after the merging of the companies.
Let’s take a look at the products next inside of this Engage Global review…
Engage Global Reviews – The Products
The company website says the development of products goes back to the year of 2002.
In 2002, Dr. Prasad and his colleagues—who also had interest and expertise in micronutrients developed a groundbreaking formulation that was proven to attack and reduce oxidative stress and inflammation at their source.
Dr. Prasad’s work had gained the attention of the U.S. Department of Defense (DOD) after a post-9/11 DOD study had shown that military personnel serving in the field under extreme conditions were more likely to suffer the effects of oxidative stress and the illnesses caused by it.
After gaining the confidence of DOD officials, Dr. Prasad and his colleagues garnered $12. 5 million in Congressional funds and more than $11 million in private funding to validate the product’s efficacy.
More than a dozen studies later—including seven human clinical trials, some of which were conducted on individuals exposed to extreme conditions—the formulation was proven to protect and repair the body at a cellular level, significantly supporting the prevention and reduction of oxidative stress and inflammation in the body.
Following the validation process, the DOD ordered a substantial quantity of the formulation, initially named Military Micronutrient Formula (MMF), to use with military personnel.
But because Dr. Prasad and his colleagues realized the potential implications that this product had for everyone, they soon began to explore the possibility of taking their revolutionary formulation to people around the world.
When David and Jason met with a representative of Dr. Prasad, they were initially presented with a number of products that were derivatives of the MMF formulation—but not the original product.
Over the next few months, David and Jason worked feverishly to secure the worldwide licensing rights to the MMF formulation, which they ultimately did.
The Chief Scientific Officer for the company is Dr. Prasad.
Micro Daily and Protein Daily are two of the MMF formulations presented on the company website.
The advertisement of Micro Daily is promoted as a daily overall supplement that maintains:
- Antioxidant activity
- Healthy skin cells
- The cardiovascular system
- Better delivery of Vitamin E to the brain
- Cardiac function
- Neurological function
- Gastrointestinal function
- Liver function and
- Immune function
The Protein Daily is a protein shake supplement that includes: whole egg and whey proteins, essential amino acids, citrulline (which converts to arginine), as well as soluble and insoluble fibers.
NOTE: The retailing price points are not offered publicly on the company website.
If you want to click on the “buy now” button presented on the product page of the company website just to check it out, tough luck, a visitor still needs a login with a company account.
Other Network Marketing Companies I reviewed:
Let’s check out the comp plan next inside this Engage Global review…
Engage Global Compensation Plan
Affiliates who want to participate in the company compensation plan are required to sign up as a member with an affiliate membership of $29.95.
Firstly, the company offers a compensation plan that includes retail commissions as well as residual unilevel earnings.
There is also a generational bonus which extends the earnings on residual unilevel commissions, where there are other bonuses also offered to company affiliates with the match and rank achievement bonuses offered.
Engage Global Affiliate Ranks
There are 13 ranks listed in the compensation plan for company affiliates.
Here are the ranks, with the requirements needed for each rank:
- Engage One – Generate 50 PV a month, sponsor at least one affiliate and have a monthly downline volume of at least 200 GV
- Engage Two – Maintain 50 PV a month, sponsor at least two affiliates and have a monthly downline volume of at least 300 GV
- Engage Three – Maintain 50 PV a month, maintain at least two personally sponsored affiliates and have a monthly downline volume of at least 700 GV
- Liberty One – Generate 100 PV a month, sponsor at least three affiliates and have a monthly downline volume of at least 1500 GV
- Liberty Two – Maintain 100 PV a month, sponsor at least four affiliates and have a monthly downline volume of at least 3000 GV
- Liberty Three – Maintain 100 PV a month, maintain at least four personally sponsored affiliates and have a monthly downline volume of at least 6000 GV
- Freedom One – Maintain 100 PV a month, maintain at least four personally sponsored affiliates (one Liberty Three or higher) and have a monthly downline volume of at least 10,000 GV
- Freedom Two – Maintain 100 PV a month, maintain at least four personally sponsored affiliates (two Liberty Three or higher) and have a monthly downline volume of at least 20,000 GV
- Freedom Three – Maintain 100 PV a month, maintain at least four personally sponsored affiliates (two Liberty Three and one Freedom One or higher) and have a monthly downline volume of at least 50,000 GV
- Legacy One – Maintain 100 PV a month, maintain at least four personally sponsored affiliates (two Liberty Three and two Freedom Two or higher) and have a monthly downline volume of at least 125,000 GV
- Legacy Two – Maintain=] 100 PV a month, maintain at least four personally sponsored affiliates (two Freedom Three and one Legacy One or higher) and have a monthly downline volume of at least 350,000 GV
- Legacy Three – Maintain 100 PV a month, maintain at least four personally sponsored affiliates (two Legacy One and one Legacy Two or higher) and have a monthly downline volume of at least 1,000,000 GV
- Ambassador – Maintain 100 PV a month, maintain at least four personally sponsored affiliates (two Legacy Two and one Legacy Three or higher) and have a monthly downline volume of at least 3,000,000 GV
Those affiliates that were sponsored must remain “active” to officially stay qualified at that rank.
In the company compensation plan it doesn’t clearly explain what an “active” affiliate is, although it is associated with achieving at least 50 PV monthly.
PV means “Personal Volume” and it is the sales volume achieved by the orders an affiliate makes in sales to retail customers and the said affiliates own personal product purchases.
GV means “Group Volume” and it is the PV achieved by an affiliate and the whole of their downline unilevel team.
With orders for retail customers, there is a 20% commission rate earned by the affiliate.
On the 1st order for a retail customer or a sponsored affiliate’s 1st order, an affiliate will earn the Direct Bonus which pays an earning of 20%.
The company uses a unilevel compensation model to pay out residual commission to its affiliates.
The unilevel compensation model puts an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, where any personally sponsored affiliate is put directly underneath them onto level 1.
When a level 1 affiliate sponsors new affiliates, they are then put onto level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
When a level 2 affiliate sponsors new affiliates, they are then put onto level 3, and the level creation in the unilevel team continues in this manner down a hypothetical never ending amount of levels.
The company does cap payable unilevels at level 8, where commissions are paid out as a percentage of the sales volume generated among these levels.
- Engage One affiliates earn 7% on level 1 (personally sponsored affiliates)
- Engage Two affiliates earn 7% on levels 1 and 2
- Engage Three affiliates earn 7% on levels 1 to 3
- Liberty One affiliates earn 7% on levels 1 to 4
- Liberty Two affiliates earn 7% on levels 1 to 5
- Liberty Three affiliates earn 7% on levels 1 to 6
- Freedom One and higher ranked affiliates earn 7% on all eight available levels
If an affiliate wants to earn beyond level 8 of their unilevel team, the Infinity Bonus would permit this.
Paid out as a percentage and based on an affiliates rank, the of sales volume achieved beyond the 8th level of the unilevel team would be as follows:
- Freedom One affiliates earn a 1% Infinity Bonus
- Freedom Two affiliates earn a 1.5% Infinity Bonus
- Freedom Three affiliates earn a 2% Infinity Bonus
- Legacy One affiliates earn a 2.5% Infinity Bonus
- Legacy Two affiliates earn a 3% Infinity Bonus
- Legacy Three affiliates earn a 3.5% Infinity Bonus
- Ambassador affiliates earn a 4% Infinity Bonus
Team Bonus Match
A Team Bonus Match is where a generational matching bonus is paid out on downline residual commissions.
The company explains in their compensation plan that a downline generation is when a Freedom One or higher a ranking affiliate is discovered in a unilevel leg.
At this ranking, the company caps off the 1st generation and the 2nd generation will begin right after.
If there are no further Freedom One or higher-ranking affiliates discovered within the generation, the 2nd generation will follow through the entirety of that leg.
Now if another Freedom One or higher-ranking affiliate appears later in the unilevel leg, the 2nd generation will be capped and a 3rd generation will start.
If this generational model is used, a company affiliate may earn a Team Bonus Match up to the 4th generation per unilevel team leg:
- Freedom One affiliates earn a 15% match on the first generation
- Freedom Two affiliates earn a 20% match on the first and second generation
- Freedom Three affiliates earn a 20% match on the first to third generations
- Legacy One affiliates earn a 20% match on all four available generations
- Legacy Two affiliates earn a 25% match on all four available generations
- Legacy Three affiliates earn a 30% match on all four available generations
- Ambassador affiliates earn a 35% match on all four available generations
Rank Achievement Bonus
Rank Achievement Bonuses are rewarded to those affiliates who are considered qualified at the ranks of Engage Three or higher:
- Qualify at Engage Three and receive $100 ($100 also paid to the immediate upline)
- Qualify at Liberty One and receive $150
- Qualify at Liberty Two and receive $300
- Qualify at Liberty Three and receive $600 ($600 also paid to the immediate upline)
- Qualify at Freedom One and receive $1000 over two months
- Qualify at Freedom Two and receive $2000 over three months
- Qualify at Freedom Three and receive $5000 over four months
- Qualify at Legacy One and receive $12,500 over five months
- Qualify at Legacy Two and receive $35,000 over six months
- Qualify at Legacy Three and receive $100,000 over ten months
- Qualify at Ambassador and receive $300,000 over twelve months
Cost To Join Engage Global
The cost to join Engage Global as an affiliate will be $29.95 for the membership.
Verdict on Engage Global
Overall Engage Global appears to be legit…
It has real retail products, it has a compensation plan that rewards people for both retail sales and new business partners and it’s been on the market for about 3 years now…
The MMF formula seems to be a true formula, but it’s not 100% clear on how their daily vitamin is any better for you than what’s currently out there for retail already…
The Military Micronutrient Formula is supposed to be specially developed for those elite beings to keep them in tip top shape, but they’re humans too and as humans we all need the same things…so is it really that special of a sale item?
This makes me wonder if this specially made formula is just a promotional way to sell the multivitamin.
And their protein shake is in a market that’s got a lot of competitors too, so you have your work cut out for you here too.
There’s no special formulation claims made for this product, so it very well could be your basic protein shake, which again leaves you to do all the comparisons known to man when deciding on what’s worth your money.
The ONLY downside to Engage Global is their online marketing to sell their products won’t reveal their pricing, which is a bit concerning.
And their products don’t have big profit margins either, so you have to sell a high volume of it…
Trying to sell a lot of it seems like you’d have to sign up to buy and then sign up 3 others, then they have to buy, unless you can conjure up some sales quickly.
You’d have to really hustle your way through this just to reap all the commissions you could, while you can.
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my Engage Global and if you have any questions please leave them in the comments below…
After researching hundreds of companies and systems…
It’s the only system out there where you will learn step by step on how to build a business online with the right training, tools and one on one coaching.
Yes, one on one coaching that will help you start up, setup and scale up your business.
Just take a look at my recent results:
Take a look at how well my students are doing…
In other words, they are doing great!
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat I.D: MillDrive
Bless and Be Blessed,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life (serious people only…)