EnerSource International Review – Legit Business or Scam? Find Out…
Welcome to my EnerSource International Review!
This company has been out for a few years, but for some reason flew under my radar…
Well, I found them so I am going to walk you through the company, products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision.
So what I need you to do next is play close attention and read this to the end because I am going to reveal some shocking truths…
Find out if this company is legit or a scam…
EnerSource International Review – The Company
Before I start this EnerSource review, I just want to say that I will do my best to be as unbiased as possible and won’t make a rigged review like all those Wealthy Affiliate people write…
Now, EnerSource International was launched back in 2016 and specializes in the health and nutrition niche…
The company was founded by Linden Wood who is the “Founder” and “CEO” of the company.
According to Wood’s Bio:
A defining ‘A-Ha’ moment in Linden Wood’s life occurred when Linden attended a network marketing event, hosted by the company Excel, at age 27.
This would prove to be a defining moment resulting in his astronomical success in the network marketing industry.
Over the next three years, with no official network marketing or public speaking training and without a mentor, Linden immersed himself in books and audios authored by highly successful network marketers and self-help experts, such as Tony Robbins.
Through his dedication, he learned the principles which govern success.
He quickly discovered that it wasn’t his own success that mattered most, but the success of the people who came into his business.
Through this understanding, Linden achieved the highest levels of success Excel had ever seen.
With his unrelenting persistence, Linden, along with his leadership team, built this team, to over 100,000 representatives in only three years.
In 1997, this achievement earned Linden an income of over $500,000 a month.
Which is pretty impressive if you ask me…
Let’s get into the products next…
EnerSource Reviews – The Products
EnerSouce products range of health and nutrition supplements and are branded as Energreen Essentials.
These are some of the products below:
- Energreens – A “superfood formula” that “helps the body achieve optimal nutrition and increased alkalinity”, retails at $59.99 for a one-month supply ($89.99 for 15.9 oz. “family size”)
- Energreens Plus – Energreens with a “high quality probiotic” and “67 milligrams of Digestive Enzymes”, retails at $69.99 for a one-month supply
- EnergFX B-12 – Vitamin B-12 supplement, retails at $34.99 a bottle (2 fl. oz, 60 ml)
- EnergFX Energy Booster Energy Drink – “Delivers a quick, powerful energy boost and is a healthy alternative to drinking coffee and other over stimulating beverage”, retails at $49.99 for a one-month supply
- EnergFX 02 – “Designed to raise the alkalinity with a few drops” through “antioxidant neutralizing molds, yeast, bacteria, exotoxins (and) mycotoxins”, retails at $34.99 a bottle (2 fl. oz, 60 ml)
- KetoSource – “Designed to dramatically increase the effectiveness of a ketogenic diet”, retails at $116.95 for a one-month supply
- Meal Replacement Shakes – “Weight Loss Shake (that) has over 26 vitamins, and minerals at 238 calories per serving”, retails at $89.99 for a 37.4 oz, 1062 g canister
- SuperNutrient Vitamin & Mineral – “A unique formula of vitamins and minerals that provide you with the maximum nutrition support you need every day”, retails at $39.99 for a one-month supply
You can also purchase them in comp packs called Daily Essentials.
EnerSource International Compensation Plan
EnerSource Compensation plan has both a matrix and unilevel.
It looks like the unilevel is for up front commissions where the matrix is for long term commissions.
Just so you know that you as an affiliate must generate 100 PV to qualify for commissions.
EnerSource pays through a 2×12 matric compensation plan.
This can be filled directly or indirectly by affiliates…
All commissions are based on sales volume which is a combo of both retail sales and affiliate purchases.
Only thing I didn’t get was the commission rate because it’s not really provided, but I did find this on their website:
total of 30% residual commission on your downline’s business volume through 12 (matrix) levels.
You can also earn commissions in a unilevel compensation plan structure, however, EnerSource doesn’t really say what they paid…
Again, this is all I got:
$300 Customer Acquisition Bonuses and up to an additional 10% residual commission of downline business volume.
It’s very vague…
Anyway, let’s keep going…
Cost To Join EnerSource International
The cost to join EnerSource International is $249…
There is a lower $49 option, but they have less access…
The moment you have been waiting for inside of this EnerSource review…
Verdict On EnerSource International
Overall, the company seems to be going in the right direction with a good product line, however, they need more information on their compensation plan because it’s very vague.
Linden Woods has an impressive history so if that translate to this company, it could really explode.
As of right now according to Alexa, there is not a lot of activity going on their website, but that could change anytime.
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my EnerSource International review and if you have any questions, feel free to ask below.
Also, what do you all think of EnerSource, I want to hear your feed back as well.
My #1 Recommendation
If you are struggling online and want to finally succeed with actual training, tools and mentorship to get you there…
The best part is you don’t have to recruit a single person which is insane 🙂
Plus there is a refund guarantee, so there is no risk.
Test it out for yourself below…
You will thank me later 🙂
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat I.D: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life (serious people only…)