Welcome to my Elepreneurs review!
Chances are someone approached you about the business opportunity and you landed here because you are doing your research.
First, I applaud you actually doing you research because I see so many people jump into companies blindly and later on get screwed over.
But not you!
I am going to walk you through the company, products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision…
Find out if this is legit or a huge scam…
Elepreneurs Review – The Company
Elepreneurs has a sister company called Elevacity which launched back in 2015.
Both companies operate from Texas and founded by Rob Oblon and even share the same logo….
Or branding in general…
It looks like Elevacity didn’t do to well even though it had actual retail products and services.
But maybe this could kick start it back up again?
Keep reading and find out…
Elepreneurs Reviews – The Products
Elepreneurs itself doesn’t have an retail products or services, but their affiliates can purchase the products from Elevacity.
Below are some of the products that affiliates can sell:
- D.O.S.E – “Daily dose of happy chemicals”, retails at $99
- Xanthomax – “Xanthohumol based nutraceutical and super-nutrient antioxidant”, retails at $65
- Hangover Defense Patch – “Designed to replace those lost nutrients and kick that brain fog and headache to the curb”, retails at $34.97
- Sleep Patch – “Unique combination of melatonin, the body’s natural sleep hormone and a special blend of calming herbal remedies”, retails at $34.97
- Energy Patch – “Designed to sustain a clear, focused stream of energy throughout the day”, retails at $34.97
- Pure – “Unique zeolite product that is currently patent pending”, retails at $60
- Elier Serum – “Combines minerals, vitamins and organic substances that provide the skin a deeply nourishing and regenerating effect”, retails at $71
- Smart Coffee Tub – “Proprietary blend of amino acids, choline, and fat burners”, retails at $50
- Smart Coffee Bag – “Dark-roasted, Colombian instant coffee infused with nutritional supplements focusing on weight loss and cognitive functions”, retails at $60
- Timeless Skin Care – “An all-natural instant skin tightener”, retails at $60
- Choclevate – “Priority blend of amino acids, choline, and fat burners to include L- Theanine, Alpha-Glyceryl Phosphoryl Choline, Organic Peruvian Cocoa, PEA, Kigelia Africana Extract, Juglans Regia Extract, Green Coffee Bean Extract, Green Tea and Chromium Polynicotinate”, retails at $50
- KetoCre – “High quality healthy fats, along with a specific amount of key essential Ketōne creating Amino Catalysts”, retails at $70
- Elier Mud – “this mask purifies and infuses skin with vital nutrients, minerals and trace elements while providing powerful free-radical protection and antiseptic properties”, retails at $25
Elepreneurs Compensation Plan
There is a good possibility to generate great sales volume, but Elepreneurs compensation plan mainly focuses on affiliates sponsorship.
Overall there are twelve ranks inside of Elepreneuers compensation plan.
This is what it looks like with their qualifications:
- Star – Sign up as an Elepreneurs affiliate
- Bronze – Generate 2500 GV a month
- Silver – Generate 5000 GV a month
- Gold – Generate 10,000 GV a month
- Platinum – Generate 20,000 GV a month
- Diamond – Generate 40,000 GV a month
- Black Diamond – Generate 80,000 GV a month
- Royal Black Diamond – Generate 150,000 GV a month
- Ambassador – Generate 300,000 GV a month
- Crown Ambassador – Generate 500,000 GV a month
- Royal Crown Ambassador – Generate 1,000,000 GV a month
- Triple Crown Ambassador – Generate 2,000,000 GV a month
GV = Group Volume.
Just so you know 🙂
You can get a check match on your personally sponsored members.
First people you sponsor, you get can a 22% check match.
Second person you sponsor, you can get a 44% check match.
Third person you sponsor, you can get a 66% check match.
Fourth person you sponsor, you can get a 88% check match.
Fifth person you sponsor, you can get a 110% check match.
Once you sponsor three people, you unlock the infinity bonus which will give you another 20% match on sales volume generated by you two highest performing affiliates.
Every time you sponsor a new member, you get a 20% match on the volume generated by their top two affiliates.
This extends down an infinite number of levels through a unilevel compensation structure.
E-Finity Team Commissions
E-Finity Team commission are paid on every affiliate within the unilevel team whose volume or earnings aren’t paid out on via the check match bonus or infinity bonus.
Another 22% is paid out there through the unilevel compensation plan down five levels.
Once you hit Gold or higher rank, you get rewarded with the lifestyle bonus.
Once you get platinum or higher, you must generate at least 80 PV per month.
PV = Personal Volume
If you hit the above qualifications, you can get the following bonus:
- Gold affiliates receive $500 (no 80 PV requirement)
- Platinum affiliates receive $2000 ($400 a month)
- Diamond affiliates receive $5000 ($800 a month)
- Black Diamond affiliates receive $10,000 ($1100 a month)
- Royal Black Diamond affiliates receive $20,000 ($2200 a month)
- Ambassador affiliates receive $45,000 ($3300 a month)
- Crown Ambassador affiliates receive $75,000
- Royal Crown Ambassador affiliates receive $100,000
Global Bonus Pool
Elepreneurs puts 4% of the company wide sales into this pool.
That is further split up into five smaller pools depending on your rank:
- Royal Black Diamond – 30% (of the total 4% Global Bonus Pool)
- Ambassador – 25%
- Crown Ambassador – 20%
- Royal Crown Ambassador – 15%
- Triple Crown Ambassador – 10%
Alright that’s it for the comp plan…
Cost To Join Elepreneurs
The affiliate membership is $49 per year.
New affiliates can optionally sign up with a one-time package below:
- Happy – $249
- Happier – $499
- Happiest – $999
The main difference is the amount of products you get…
Verdict on Elepreneurs
To be honest, I am not sure why this company even exists…
It’s treading on hot water due to know retail products and “ability to earn shares in our publicly traded parent company.
Plus I looked at the quarterly filing data from May 5th, 2017 through January 2018 and found out they sustained ongoing losses totally $6.9 million dollars.
Maybe all those check matches are not a good idea…
Personally I feel this is a sinking ship, the company itself isn’t a scam or anything…
But I am not sure how long it will last if they don’t turn their losses around.
For now I do not recommend this company unless they start profiting…
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my Elepreneurs review and if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below…
My #1 Recommendation
If you are struggling online and want to finally succeed with actual training, tools and mentorship to get you there…
The best part is you don’t have to recruit a single person which is insane 🙂
Plus there is a refund guarantee, so there is no risk.
Test it out for yourself below…
You will thank me later 🙂
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat I.D: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life (serious people only…)