CGI Limited Review – Legit Business Opportunity or Huge Scam? Find Out Here…
Welcome to my CGI Limited Review!
Or Coinsinos review…
There has been a lot of fuss about this company so I decided to check it out for myself.
Chances are you were approached about the business opportunity and now you landed here to make sure it’s legit…
The good news is I am going to walk you through the company, products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision.
Find out if this is for you or not…
CGI Limited Review – The Company
CGI Limited is the parent company of Coinsinos…
Both companies have very similar websites, but to make things simple, let’s just call it Coinsinos…
This company operates in the cryptocurrency and gaming MLM niche which is an interesting mix.
However, they haven’t provided any corporate address on their website, but don’t worry I didn’t stop there…
I decided to investigate the Coinsinos website domain “coinsinos.com” and found out it was privately registered on November 11th, 2017.
Now I had two people listed at the co-founders, Lorence Irvine (CEO) and Daniel Grenon (Chief Marketing Officer).
Lorence is from Philippines and he was involved with a company called Zija International.
Facebook reveals he is the “Company Advisor For Zija International”.
Let’s check out the products next inside of this Coinsinos review…
Coinsinos Reviews – The Products
According to Coinsinos website:
the vision of the company is to create a new paradigm in MLM, Crypto Currency and online gaming.
Right now the games offered on the Coinsinos website are slots, live dealer and laadder games.
They look like flash games from the early 2000’s.
For some reason, the games don’t run that well with frame-loss and lag…
Anyway, that’s it for the products, let’s take a look at the compensation plan next…
Now unlike the other CGI Limited reviews out there, I want to keep this as neutral as possible…
Coinsinos Compensation Plan
Once you get started as an affiliate, you can invest in one of the seven packages below:
- Bronze – $100 ($50 worth of betchips)
- Bronze Elite – $500 ($250 worth of betchips)
- Silver – $1000 ($500 worth of betchips)
- Silver Elite – $5000 ($2500 worth of betchips)
- Gold – $10,000 ($5000 worth of betchips)
- Gold Elite – $25,000 ($12,500 worth of betchips)
- Platinum – $50,000 ($25,000 worth of betchips)
Each Coinsinos package is tied with a monthly ROI for 12 months:
- Bronze – $8.40 a month (12 month ROI = $100.80)
- Bronze Elite – $42 a month (12 month ROI = $504)
- Silver – $84 a month (12 month ROI = $1008)
- Silver Elite – $420 a month (12 month ROI = $5040)
- Gold – $840 a month (12 month ROI = $10,080)
- Gold Elite – $2100 a month (12 month ROI = $25,200)
- Platinum – $4200 a month (12 month ROI = $50,400)
Coinsinos pays their members through a unilevel compensation plan for referring people and caps it at five levels in total:
- Sponsored Bronze members produce a $5 commission on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates), 4% on level 2, 3% on level 3, $2 on level 4 and $1 on level 5
- Sponsored Bronze Elite members produce a $25 commission on level 1, $20 on level 2, 15% on level 3, $10 on level 4 and $5 on level 5
- Sponsored Silver members produce a $50 commission on level 1, $40 on level 2, $30 on level 3, $20 on level 4 and $10 on level 5
- Sponsored Silver Elite members produce a $250 commission on level 1, $200 on level 2, $150 on level 3, $100 on level 4 and $50 on level 5
- Sponsored Gold members produce a $500 commission on level 1, $400 on level 2, $300 on level 3, $200 on level 4 and $100 on level 5
- Sponsored Gold Elite members produce a $1250 commission on level 1, $1000 on level 2, $750 on level 3, $500 on level 4 and $250 on level 5
- Sponsored Platinum members produce a $2500 commission on level 1, $2000 on level 2, $1500 on level 3, $1000 on level 4 and $500 on level 5
Residual Sponsoring Commissions
All sponsoring residual commissions are paid through a binary compensation plan.
Binary position had TWO legs under you, left and a right…
These positions can be filled directly or indirectly…
Every affiliate package generates points:
- Bronze – 50 points
- Bronze Elite – 250 points
- Silver – 500 points
- Silver Elite – 2500 points
- Gold – 5000 points
- Gold Elite – 12,500 points
- Platinum – 25,000 points
At the end of each day, these are added up on both legs…
You get paid 10% on the weaker side and any left over points is rolled over.
The affiliate package you purchased will determine what you get paid a day max:
- Bronze affiliates can earn $200 a day
- Bronze Elite affiliates can earn $1000 a day
- Silver affiliates can earn $2000 a day
- Silver Elite affiliates can earn $5000 a day
- Gold affiliates can earn $7500 a day
- Gold Elite affiliates can earn $10,000 a day
- Platinum affiliates can earn $15,000 a day
You can get paid three levels deep on your level 1 to 3 downline members which is paid through a unilevel:
- Level 1 (personally sponsored members) – 5%
- Level 2 and 3 – 10%
Pool Bonus Payout
Every quarter, Coinsinos puts 10% of the profits into this Pool bonus.
Depending on which package you invested in, you can get the following points:
- Bronze affiliates receive no Pool Points
- Bronze Elite affiliates receive 1 Pool Point
- Silver affiliates receive 3 Pool Points
- Silver Elite affiliates receive 15 Pool Points
- Gold affiliates receive 30 Pool Points
- Gold Elite affiliates receive 75 Pool Points
- Platinum affiliates receive 150 Pool Points
Cost to Join Coinsinos (CGI Limited)
Coinsinos membership will depend on which package you went with below:
- Bronze – $100
- Bronze Elite – $500
- Silver – $1000
- Silver Elite – $5000
- Gold – $10,000
- Gold Elite – $25,000
- Platinum – $50,000
The moment you have been waiting for inside of this Coinsinos review…
Verdict On Coinsinos (CGI Limited)
Well is this company a scam?
What I don’t agree with his one of their products called Cockfight…
This is when two roosters battle it to the death…
That’s not very humane if you ask me…
The real question is…
How are their ROI’s generated?
They are not registered with the SEC so making it ILLEGAL in North America.
To be honest, this has ponzi written all over it…
Newly invested funds are paying off existing members creating those ROI’s…
Once recruitment slows down, the ROI’s will crash and they will make some kind of excuse like “We got hacked”, “banks are too small for us”, “someone’s dog died” etc.
Unless someone can provide actual PROOF of their external income sources, my review stands the same for Coinsinos or CGI Limited…
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my review, please leave any questions or comments below…
My #1 Recommendation
If you are struggling online and want to finally succeed with actual training, tools and mentorship to get you there…
The best part is you don’t have to recruit a single person which is insane 🙂
Plus there is a refund guarantee, so there is no risk.
Test it out for yourself below…
You will thank me later 🙂
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat I.D: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life (serious people only…)