Bonvera Review – Legit Supplement MLM in 2019 or Scam? Find Out…
Welcome to my Bonvera Review!
This is one of the latest MLM’s to pop up on my radar and I decided to see what it was all about.
Chances are someone approached you about their products and business opportunity and you landed here to make sure it’s legit.
The good news is I am going to walk you through the company, products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision.
Pay close attention and read this to the end…
Launched back in February 2016, Bonvera specializes in the health and nutrition MLM niche.
Bonvera is headquartered in Kansas, USA, but doesn’t have any management information on their website.
I did find a “Our Leaders” link, but gets redirected to their “leader’s thoughts” blog.
All of these posts are authored by Bob Dickie.
With some more research, I noticed Bob Dickie goes by Robert Dickie on social media.
On his LinkedIn, he stats that he is the co-founder and CEO of Bonvera.
The location provided on his profile was Knoxville, Tennessee…
This doesn’t make a lot of sense considering Bonvera is headquartered in Kansas, however, the answer is on Dickie’s LinkedIn profile, which states;
the company went through an ownership and leadership change in 2018 and relocated to Knoxville, Tennessee.
Looks like Dickie became the CEO/Co-Founder around May 2018.
Before Bonvera, he was the president of Crown Financial Ministries.
Crown, founded in 1976, is a global NGO focused on personal-finance policy and education that has taught or equipped more than 50 million people in more than 104 nations.
He also had a brief history with Amway.
Anyway, let’s look into the products next…
Bonvera has it’s own branded products and are affiliates to other brands in their store.
Bonvera’s own products include Phyzix, Phyzix MD, Thrive, Luebella and Kutano.
Phyzix is an energy drink that is available in a few flavors, Acai Berry, Tropical and Zero varieties.
This is sold in 355 ML cans and will run you $36 for a box of 12.
Phyzix MD has over twenty nutritional supplements to help aid a healthy lifestyle.
Thrive is their coffee range that retails for $15 for 12 oz bag.
Don’t get this confused with another campany where I did the following Thrive reviews.
Luebella is a personal care range that mainly has MLM skin Care products.
Some of these products are anti-aging serum $46.29, day and night cream $62.49/$56.29 and a revitalizing facial cleanser $28.79.
You can also get this as a package “Skin Care System” for $187.49.
Kutano is a brain supplement for memory and focus and retails for $37.49 for 60 capsules.
This is a small list of what they have, you can always check out their website for more information on the products.
Bonvera also has partner companies where they seem to have agreement with third party merchants.
Some of these companies include:
Zeva (nutritional supplements), BluePay (financial services), QuilBed (bedding) and Marketplace Select (organic, natural and specialty food products).
Bonvera Compensation Plan
Bonvera pays their affilaites by having them sell to retail customers and a rewarded a sale volume based commission rate.
Residual commissions are paid out through the bonus pools with several other performance based bonuses.
Unlike many Bonvera reviews out there, I am going to go in full detail here so pay close attention…
To qualify for commissions in the compensation plan, you must generate at least 100 PV per month and the following:
- Enroll and maintain at least five active retail customers; or
- Enroll and maintain at least two Smart Shoppers.
PV stands for personal volume and basically is sales volume generated by retail customers or affiliates purchasing products.
Retail customer that is active is when they have purchased month after month.
Smart shoppers is a customer that get their $19.95 annual membership and monthly commitment orders and gets 20% discounts.
Bonvera pays retail commissions based on group volume (GV).
Group Volume is basically personal volume of your downline members.
The more group volume you produce, the better your retail commission rate:
- 100 GV a month = 4% retail commission rate
- 750 GV a month = 8% retail commission rate
- 1500 GV a month = 12% retail commission rate
- 2500 GV a month = 16% retail commission rate
- 5000 GV a month = 20% retail commission rate
- 7500 GV a month = 24% retail commission rate
- 10,000 GV a month = 28% retail commission rate
Bonvera members can earn the difference between retail commission rate and that of their personally sponsored members.
You can get up to 28% on the PV here…
Lets look at an example…
If a Bonvera affiliate is produces 5000 GV a month, they qualify for a 20% retail commissions.
This affiliate sponsors a downline affiliate, who let’s say only generates 750 GV a month.
The sponsored affiliate earns the difference between their retail commission rate (20%) and that of their downline (8%), which comes to 12%.
National Bonus Pools
Bonvera offers their members a share in sixteen rank-based pools.
These pools are made up with commissionable sales volume not paid anywhere else in the compensation plan.
Below is the break down on how to get into these pools:
- Professional 1 (maintain two unilevel team legs generating 10,000 GV a month each) = a share in a 40% pool
- Professional 2 (maintain two unilevel teams generating 10,000 GV a month each and one 2500 GV a month team) = a share in a 15% pool
- Professional 3 (maintain two unilevel teams generating 10,000 GV a month each and one 5000 GV a month team) = a share in a 10% pool
- Senior Professional 1 (maintain three unilevel teams generating 10,000 GV a month each) = a share in a 10% pool
- Senior Professional 2 (maintain three unilevel teams generating 20,000 GV, 10,000 GV and 5000 GV a month respectively) = a share in a 5% pool
- Senior Professional 3 (maintain two unilevel teams generating 20,000 GV a month each and one 5000 GV a month team) = a share in a 5% pool
- Executive 1 (maintain three unilevel teams generating 20,000 GV a month each) = a share in a 5% pool
- Executive 2 (maintain a unilevel team generating 20,000 GV a month and two teams generating 20,000 GV a month each) = a share in a 2% pool
- Executive 3 (maintain two unilevel teams generating 40,000 GV a month each and one 20,000 GV a month team) = a share in a 2% pool
- Senior Executive 1 (maintain three unilevel teams generating 40,000 GV a month each) = a share in a 2% pool
- Senior Executive 2 (maintain a unilevel team generating 80,000 GV a month and two teams generating 20,000 GV a month each) = a share in a 1% pool
- Senior Executive 3 (maintain two unilevel teams generating 80,000 GV a month each and one 20,000 GV a month team) = a share in a 1% pool
- Ambassador 1 (maintain three unilevel teams generating 80,000 GV a month each) = a share in a 0.75% pool
- Ambassador 2 (maintain a unilevel team generating 160,000 GV a month and two teams generating 20,000 GV each) = a share in a 0.5% pool
- Ambassador 3 (maintain two unilevel teams generating 160,000 GV a month each and one 20,000 GV a month team) = a share in a 0.5% pool
- Presidential Ambassador (maintain three unilevel teams generating 160,000 GV a month each) = a share in a 0.25% pool
Bonvera Autoship Bonus
You can earn $25 bonus on any autoships you get within your first 45 days.
Registered Customer Bonus
Bonvera pays you 50% bonus on sales volume generated by a retail customer.
Not sure if it’s for every customer or just the first one etc.
You may be eligible for a car bonus of $400 per month if you hit the following criteria:
- Maintain a monthly autoship;
- Have one unilevel team leg with at least twenty autoship orders in it; and
- Maintain at least twenty or more autoship orders throughout the rest of their unilevel team.
You must do this for three months straight before you hit the car bonus.
If you have one unilevel team leg that generates 10,000 GV per month and 2500 GV remains, you qualify for a $1000 per month partner bonus.
If you do the same GV of 10,000, but have 5000 GV remaining, you can get a $1250 per month Senior Partner Bonus.
Cost To Join Bonvera
The Bonvera affiliate membership will run you $99.95.
You can also get the following packages that are bundled with products:
- Start Pack – $124.99
- Pro Pack – $224.99
The main difference between those packages is the amount of products you get.
Now the moment you have been waiting for inside of this Bonvera review…
So does the Bonvera scam exist?
Well, of course not…
I have reviewed a ton of network marketing companies in the past, and I noticed that many of them have any retail performance based bonuses.
This is one of a handful of companies where I actually see that the higher your retail sales volume, the better the commission rate.
I believe many of the network marketing companies should follow suit with it comes to this stuff.
Sure you can still be a legit MLM if you don’t have any retail performance based bonuses, however, you must make sure you have more retail sales coming in then people sponsoring new reps.
Now before joining, the best thing you can do is test out the products yourself and see how well they work for you.
If you get great results, you will know you can stand behind the products which is one of the most important things in business.
Product should sell itself…
Plus, it does help to having a great compensation plan like in this company as well…
End of the date, I rate this the following: [yasr_overall_rating]
I hope you enjoyed my Bonvera review and if you have any questions, feel free to ask in the comments below…
Want To Take Your Business To The Next Level?
Before you continue reading…
This is TRIED, TESTED and GIVES TONS OF VALUE.
If you are struggling online and want to finally succeed with actual training, tools and mentorship to get you there…
Plus if you are already in a Network Marketing company, this will work for that as well…
Just imagine getting customers on depend that are LOOKING for your products.
How would that change your life?
It would be HUGE!
You can start doing the things you love…
That could be taking a vacation with your family, or buying a nice home or car…
Whatever floats your boat, it’s ALL possible.
Test it out for yourself below…
You will thank me later…
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat I.D: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life (serious people only…)