Bode Pro Review – Legit Business and Products or Big Scam?
Welcome to my Bode Pro Review!
There has been some buzz about this company so I decided to investigate what it was all about…
Some say it’s legit and others call it a scam but I am here to put all the rumors to rest and lay it all out for you.
You can be assured that this is completely unbiased because I am not involved with Bode Pro whatsoever, but I am going to walk you through the company, products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision…
Find out if this company is legit or a scam…
Bode Pro Review – The Company
Bode Pro is the brain child of BK Boreyko who launched this not too long ago.
BK Boreyko is the best known for a company he launched back in 2004 called Vemma which at it’s peak made hundreds of million of dollars in sales per year.
It was EXTREMELY successful until the FTC in 2015 shut Vemma down for being a pyramid scheme.
Now Vemma did have legit retail products, but the problem was the affiliates were promoting it the wrong way.
They were leading with the compensation plan so what ended up happening was it just because a recruitment fest instead of selling to retail customers.
I personally think the FTC is just a big bully and they did more harm than good…
All of the people that had success with Vemma which was TONS of people went from making an income to nothing.
So they left thousands of families without any income, way to go FTC lol.
Anyway, Vemma did revise the compensation plan and made it compliant.
So I know BK Boreyko learned his lesson and will apply it in Bode Pro because he is a great leader.
Bode Pro Reviews – The Products
When it comes to products, there are no shortage here in Bode Pro.
Note that Vemma Bode Pro existed as well, looks like they are diverting from the Vemma brand name due to the whole FTC thing that happened.
Below I will go through some of the products they will launch with:
Bode Pro Happy
This is an energy drink mix designed to make you feel focused and give you a different kind of energy which also helps with hair, skin and nails.
Bode Pro Burn
This is an energy drink protein supplement which comes either premixed in a can or you can purchase the powder mix.
Bode Pro Shake
This is a weight management shake that helps to achieve your personal fitness goals.
This is a vitamin and nutrient supplement which comes in a single serve packet or you can get a 32 oz bottle of this stuff.
This is a natural caffeine based energy drink with a full dose of clinically studied vitamins, plant-sourced minerals and phytonutrients. You can buy this in 3 forms which is premium, sugar free and bold which has 50% more caffeine.
At the time of this Bode Pro review I couldn’t find any retail pricing for the products because the website says “pre-launch”.
Bode Pro Compensation Plan
In the Bode Pro compensation plan, you can get paid by selling retail products and get paid residual through a unilevel that pays 7 levels deep.
Bode Pro Ranks
There are 12 ranks in the Bode Pro Compensation plan…
This is what it looks like with their qualifications:
- Influencer – Be a Bode Pro retail customer and refer one new retail customer to the business (meeting this qualification permits a Bode Pro retail customer to sign up as an affiliate), also must remain retail commission qualified
- Gold Influencer – Remain retail commission qualified and have at least two retail customers
- Platinum Influencer – Remain retail commission qualified and have at least four retail customers
- Platinum Influencer (MLM commission qualified) – As above plus generate 150 GV a month
- Star Platinum – Generate 500 GV a month
- 1 Star Platinum – Generate 2500 GV a month (no more than 60% counted from any one recruitment leg)
- 2 Star Platinum – Generate 10,000 GV a month (no more than 60% counted from any one recruitment leg)
- 3 Star Platinum – Generate 20,000 GV a month (no more than 60% counted from any one recruitment leg)
- 4 Star Platinum – Generate 100,000 GV a month (no more than 60% counted from any one recruitment leg)
- 5 Star Platinum – Generate 200,000 GV a month (no more than 60% counted from any one recruitment leg)
- Elite Influencer – Generate 350,000 GV a month (no more than 60% counted from any one recruitment leg)
- Ambassador Influencer – Generate 500,000 GV a month (no more than 60% counted from any one recruitment leg)
Note that retail customers count towards your above qualifications if they purchase 25 BV worth of products every month.
If you don’t know what BV and GV stands for, not to worry…
BV stands for “Business Volume” and is used to measure sales volume generated by Bode Pro product orders while GV stands for “Group Volume” and is sales volume generated by retail customers and affiliates in your downline…
Retail Commission Qualification
Bode Pro members must maintain at least 50 PV in sales each month.
PV just means “Personal Volume” and is sales generated by retail orders and personally enrolled affiliates.
25 of that PV must come from PURE retail sales from a customer…
When it comes to retail commissions you start off at 15% and you can get up to 25% if you get more customers that is…
- Gold Influencer – 20% retail commission
- Platinum Influencer – 25% retail commission
Affiliate Commission Qualification
Only platinum influencer and higher can earn in the network marketing compensation plan.
To qualify for this, 50.01% of the platinum influencer or higher ranked affiliate’s GV has to come from retail sales.
Residual Commission Payout
All residuals in the Bode Pro Compensation plan is paid through a 7 level deep unilevel plan…
If you don’t know what that is, check this out:
- Level 1: Personally enrolled members
- Level 2: Level 1’s personally enrolled members
- And so on…
Now you know what that’s all about, check out the Bode Pro Unilevel compensation plan payout below:
- Platinum Influencer affiliates earn 5% on levels 1 to 3
- Star Platinum affiliates earn 5% on levels 1 to 4
- 1 Star Platinum affiliates earn 5% on levels 1 to 5
- 2 Star Platinum affiliates earn 5% on levels 1 to 6
- 3 Star Platinum affiliates earn 5% on levels 1 to 7
Matching Bonus Payout
To get a matching bonus in Bode Pro, you must be a Star Platinum rank or higher which gives you a 5% matching bonus in a unilevel compensation plan.
Overall, there are 4 levels which looks like this:
- One personally recruited Platinum Influencer affiliate = 5% match on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates)
- One personally recruited 1 Star Platinum affiliate = 5% match on levels 1 and 2
- One personally recruited 2 Star Platinum affiliate = 5% match on levels 1 to 3
- One personally recruited 3 Star Platinum affiliate = 5% match on levels 1 to 4
Leadership Bonus Payout
In Bode Pro, the leadership bonus pays another 5% on your downline sales:
- 4 Star Platinum affiliates earn a 2% Leadership Bonus
- 5 Star Platinum affiliates earn a 3% Leadership Bonus
- Elite Influencer affiliates earn a 4% Leadership Bonus
- Ambassador Influencer affiliates earn a 5% Leadership Bonus
Rank Achievement Bonus Payout
Every time you hit a new rank in Bode Pro, you get a bonus:
- Influencer – $5
- Platinum Influencer – $20
- Star Platinum – $200
- 1 Star Platinum – $500
- 2 Star Platinum – $700
- 3 Star Platinum – $1000
- 4 Star Platinum – $2500
- 5 Star Platinum – $5000
- Elite Influencer – $10,000
- Ambassador Influencer – $25,000
Cost To Join Bode Pro
To join Bode Pro, you must sign up as a retail customer and buy a product.
Then you must introduce at least one retail customer to qualify for the compensation plan.
In other words 25 PV must be from you and the other has to be from a customer.
Once you hit that qualification, then it’s $29.95 one-time and then $9.95 per month affiliate fee.
The moment you have been waiting for in this Bode Pro review…
Verdict On Bode Pro
Overall Bode Pro is 100% legit and is the first of it’s kind…
BK Boreyko’s is introducing the future of MLM where it’s 100% FTC compliant.
You can’t become an affiliate until you are a customer and you introduce at least one customer.
Only thing I want to know is how well are the products priced compared to the general market.
If they are competitive, then I can see a bright future here in Bode Pro…
If they are not, well then it’s going to be a though sell because you have to start actually getting customers and not just distributors.
Only time will tell…
I hope you enjoyed my Bode Pro review and if you have any questions, leave them in the comments below…
Want To Know How To Success In A Home Business?
If you are struggling to make money online and want to finally succeed with actual training, tools and mentorship to get you there…
You can’t afford to NOT watch to watch it because it will take your game to the next level…
Take a look at my recent results below….
Take a look at how well my students are doing below…
In other words, if they can do it so can YOU!
See you on the inside…
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
See you at the top,
P.S. If you want to transform your financial life, sign up for my news letter below (Serious people only…)