Welcome to my B-Epic Review!
There has been some buzz about this company so I decided to find out what the “buzz” was all about.
Chances are you were approached by a rep about the business opportunity and you landed here to make sure it’s legit.
The good news is I am going to walk you through the company, products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision.
Just pay close attention and read this to the end to get the scoop…
B-Epic Review – The Company
B-Epic went into something called a pre-launch back in 2016.
At the time of the pre-launch, B-Epic was run back CEO and President, Eric Caprarese.
When it comes to the business model, it was very similar to his last network marketing company called Brain Abundance.
Alright enough about the company, lets take a look at the products next…
Another company I did recently is below:
B-Epic Reviews – The Products
B-Epic went into prelaunch with a product called Elev8 and is some type of energy drink:
The last thing you need is more caffeine and sugar.
Energy drinks typically combine extremely high doses of sugar and caffeine with other chemicals that inevitably lead to a crash, brain fog, and fatigue not to mention a host of other problems.
That’s why at B-Epic we created ELEV8 – an advanced energy and recovery product that combines modern extract technology with ancient medicinal ingredients to support your ability to perform at a very high level.
Since their pre-launch they have another product called Acceler8.
Do you – or someone you know – want or need to lose weight? Now it may become a reality!
ACCELER8 is an advanced, all-natural weight-loss and sleep supplement that may naturally restore balance to the body and decreases stress (which causes weight gain) – It may lead to a better night’s sleep and promote weight loss.
There aren’t any retail pricing on their website which is a little odd…
Anyway, after more digging I did find the prices:
- Elev8 Sample Pack (10 capsules) – $24.95
- Elev8 Single Pack (30 capsules) – $49.95
- Elev8 Leader Pack (70 capsules) – $89.95
- Acceler8 (one box, 60 capsules) – $59.95
- Acceler8 Leaders Pack (2 boxes of 60 capsules) – $99.95
- Epic Pack One (1 box of both Elev8 and Acceler8) – $89.95
They have two versions of their website now, the retail site and one where you have to put in an affiliate’s name to get access.
B-Epic Compensation Plan
B-Epic Compensation Plan pays sponsorship commissions both direct and residually.
There are six ranks inside of B-Epic’s compensation plan.
This is what it looks like with the qualifications needed to hit them:
- Brand Partner – Maintain a monthly product order and recruit at least one other Brand Partner
- Qualified Brand Partner – Maintain a monthly product order and recruit at least two Brand Partners (one placed on either side of the binary team)
- Silver Qualified – Spend at least $89.95 a month on products and generate at least 1000 points of weekly sales volume on your weaker binary side
- Gold Qualified – Continue to spend at least $89.95 a month on products and generate at least 2500 points of weekly sales volume on your weaker binary side
- Platinum Qualified – Continue to spend at least $89.95 a month on products and generate at least 5000 points of weekly sales volume on your weaker binary side
- Diamond Qualified – Continue to spend at least $89.95 a month on products and generate at least 7500 points of weekly sales volume on your weaker binary side
B-Epic claims they pay 50% commissions on sales volume generated by retail customers which is always a plus.
E-Epic pays a 50% commission on the first product purchase by personally sponsored members.
All residuals in B-Epic is paid through a binary compensation plan structure…
That just means you have a left leg and a right leg…
Every product sold generates a point.
Great example of this is a Single Pack of Acceler8 or Elev8 generates 50 points.
At the end of each day, all the sales volume is summed up and you get paid on the lesser leg.
You can get up to 20%…
B-Epic will pay you 10% matching bonus on your residuals which is paid through a unilevel compensation plan.
B-Epic will give you up to $500 per month for a car if you qualify.
This is their qualifications process:
- Purchase at least $89.95 worth of product each month
- Sponsor four affiliates who also purchase $89.95 a month worth of products and
- Have at least four recruited affiliates who have also recruited four affiliates who each purchase $89.95 a month worth of products
Global Bonus Pool
Diamond or higher ranked members can get a 2% share in B-Epics global wide sales volume.
Cost To Join B-Epic
You must purchase a product pack to join this company.
The moment you have been waiting for inside of this B-Epic review…
Verdict On B-Epic
Overall, B-Epic is going in the right direction…
Now, if B-Epic can keep their retail sales high, there shouldn’t be any problems at all with this company.
If there are more affiliates than customers, there will be issues…
That would mean it’s a pyramid scheme.
Let’s just give it benefit of the doubt for now and see how it does this year.
Maybe they can publish retail figures which can reinforce that it’s legit…
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my B-Epic review and if you have any questions, feel free to ask in the comments below…
Also comment below what you think of B-Epic?
My #1 Recommendation
If you are struggling online and want to finally succeed with actual training, tools and mentorship to get you there…
The best part is you don’t have to recruit a single person which is insane 🙂
Plus there is a refund guarantee, so there is no risk.
Test it out for yourself below…
You will thank me later 🙂
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat I.D: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life (serious people only…)