Welcome to my Apriori Beauty Review!
There has been some buzz about this company lately so I decided to investigate what all the fuss was about…
Chances are you have been approached by someone in the company about the products and business opportunity and now landed here to make sure it’s legit right?
You came to the right place!
I am going to walk you through the company, products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision.
For the heads up, unlike the other Apriori Beauty reviews out there I am NOT involved in the company so it will be strictly third party.
Let’s dig in shall we?
Apriori Beauty Review – The Company
Apriori Beauty is the brain child of three co-founders, Susan Twellman, Elizabeth Vervynck and Candace Keefe who launched the company back in 2009 and specializes in the personal care MLM niche.
In the past, Susan Twellman worked for UPS and Quest Software.
Elizabeth Vervynck ran a marketing business with her sister in design and one of her first clients was Arbonne.
Candace Keefe was actually the Vice President of Product development for Arbonne.
In 2013, Candace Keefe resigned from Apriori Beauty and she became the CEO of a company called Bioceutica and still holds that position.
All in all, they know what there doing hence why Apriori Beauty has been going strong since 2009.
Most network marketing companies don’t make it past the 5 year mark so this is already a good sign.
Other companies I have reviews in this niche are the following:
- Mary Kay Cosmetics Review – Legit Business & Products or Big Scam?
- Nerium Reviews – Dangerous Scam or Legal? Find Out Right Here
- NWorld Review – Legit Business or Big Scam? Find Out Here
Now you know about the company, let’s get into the Apriori Beauty products next…
Apriori Beauty Reviews – Products
Like I said earlier, Apriori Beauty specializes in the personal care niche and has products ranging from skin care, body care, color to health and wellness.
Another thing Apriori Beauty does is provide actual retail prices on their website which is a good thing.
Here are a list of some of their products below:
- Celloxylin Step 1. Creme Cleanse – “Deep pore cleanser, evens skin tone (and) removes even the heaviest makeup”, retails at $33 for a 100 ml tube
- Celloxylin Step 2. Activating Tonic – “Ppens pores to receive the benefits of subsequent products (and) helps skin retain moisture”, retails at $36 for a 120 ml bottle
- Celloxylin Step 3. Firming Complex – “Skin is immediately firmer and more radiant!”, retails at $48 for a 30 ml bottle
- Celloxylin Step 4. Eye+Lip Age Eraser – “Targets wrinkles where they appear first “, retails at $45 for a 15 g tub
- Celloxylin Step 5. Day Defense Plus, Broad Spectrum SPF 25 – “Protects against both UVA (aging) and UVB (burning) rays”, retails at $48 for a 40 ml bottle
- Celloxylin Step 5. Night Repair 3Deep – “Works 3 layers deep to nourish skin”, retails at $75 for a 50g bottle
- Celloxylin Hydro-Burst Moisture Intense Lotion – “Dry skin is a thing of the past with this nutrient and moisture intense body lotion”, retails at $34 for a 220 ml tube
- Celloxylin Hydro-Burst Moisture Intense Cleanse with puff – “An intense burst of moisture in this lightweight, foaming body cleanse that also protects your body from aging and oxidative stress”, retails at $32 for a 220 ml tube
- Lifeoxylin Cellular Defense Elixir – “6 servings of fruits and vegetables, plus the anti-aging Nutrient Reservoir ingredients”, retails at $64 for a 887 ml bottle (30 day supply)
- Lean This Way – “Supports balanced weight loss, cleansing and internal health and beauty”, retails at $89.60 (only available on autoship)
- Pure Perfecting Veil (Dark, Medium and Light) – “Evens out skin tone to perfect”, retails at $38 for a 50 ml tube
- ViViD Hair Therapy Shampoo – “Melts into a cleansing lather while delivering nourishing benefits to hair and scalp without stripping natural oils”, retails at $22 for a 296 bottle
- ViViD Hair Therapy Conditioner – “Highly concentrated, antioxidant-rich formula designed to soften, moisturize, detangle, and protect color”, retails at $24 for a 296 bottle
- ViViD Hair Therapy Treatment Oil – “Provid(es) intense shine, strengthening properties, and increased manageability”, retails at $18 for a 30 ml bottle
You can even get these products in different bundle packs or sets.
Looking at some Apriori Beauty reviews on YouTube, I didn’t see anything negative about the products.
Here is a good video that explains the products, but remember it will be biased because it’s from an Apriori Beauty rep:
Now you know about the Apriori products, let’s get into the compensation plan next…
Apriori Beauty Compensation Plan
Like all legit network marketing companies, the compensation plan should pay you to sell the products to retail customers and to sponsor new consultants in your business.
The good news is that Apriori Beauty does both.
Now pay close attention in this Apriori Beauty review because I am going to go in depth on the compensation plan…
Required Qualifications For Commissions
To earn commissions, you must be “active” and at the Senior Consultant rank (I will go through this later).
Active is considered to be anyone that generates $150 per month in retail volume which can include your personal purchases.
Another word for Retail volume is “PV” or Personal Volume.
Now a Senior Consultant is anyone one who has ONE active person in their downline.
Apriori Beauty Ranks
Apriori has nine affiliate ranks inside of the company.
Below I go through each rank with the qualifications needed to hit them:
- Independent Consultant – Sign up as an Apriori Beauty affiliate
- Senior Consultant – Be “active” and recruit at least one affiliate who is also active (see “MLM Commission Qualification” above)
- Team Leader – Generate 200 PV a month, be Autoship Qualified and recruit at least two affiliates who are also Autoship Qualified (see “MLM Commission Qualification” above)
- Manager – Generate 4000 GV a month (2500 GV if a personally recruited affiliate qualifies as a Manager in the same month), be Autoship Qualified and recruit at least four affiliates (two must also be Autoship Qualified)
- Executive Director – Sponsor and maintain at least one active Manager or higher ranked affiliate
- Silver Director – Sponsor and maintain at least two active Manager or higher ranked affiliates
- Gold Director – Sponsor and maintain at least three active Manager or higher ranked affiliates (one must be Silver Director or higher)
- Platinum Director – Sponsor and maintain at least four active Manager or higher ranked affiliates (one must be Gold Director or higher)
- Executive Platinum – Sponsor and maintain at least five active Manager or higher ranked affiliates (one must be Platinum Director or higher)
To keep you up to speed with some of the terminology, GV just stands for “Group Volume” which is just Personal Volume generated by downline members.
Retail Commission Payout
Every time you sell products to retail customers, you can earn a commission.
Apriori combines affiliate purchases with retail commissions and give the following discounts:
- 20% commission paid on the first $150 spent/generated via retail orders in a month
- 30% commission paid on $151 spent/generated via retail orders onward for the month
First Order Bonus
The First Order Bonus is paid through three levels on a unilevel compensation plan structure.
- Level 1 (Personally Sponsored members) – 15%
- Levels 2 and 3 – 5%
Now if you managed to generate $200 in group volume per month and are autoship qualified and sponsored at least two affiliate who are the same, you can get a 5% bonus on top:
- Level 1 (Personally Sponsored members) – 20%
- Levels 2 and 3 – 10%
You can get a Downline Bonus which pays through the same three level unilevel compensation plan but pays 8% flat.
Residual Commission Payout
All residuals are paid through a unilevel compensation plan structure and only Manager and higher ranks qualify.
Apriori Beauty pays out 4% or 5% commission on the Group Volume generated in each unilevel leg until another Manger or higher is found:
- Manager ranked affiliates who rank-qualify with 1000 GV a month are paid a 4% residual commission rate
- Manager ranked affiliates who rank-qualify with 1500 GV a month are paid a 5% residual commission rate
Director Bonus is basically a generational bonus paid through a unilevel compensation plan.
Every time Apriori Beauty sees a manager or higher ranked in a unilevel leg, that’s one generation.
Overall, you can get paid through five generations in total.
The amount of money you can make will depend on your personal rank in the company and monthly group volume:
Manager or Higher With 1000 to 1499 GV Per month
- Executive Directors earn 4% on one generation
- Silver Directors earn 4% on the first generation and 3% on the second
- Gold Directors earn 4% on the first generation and 3% on the second and third
- Platinum Directors earn 4% on the first generation and 3% on the second to fourth
- Executive Platinums earn 4% on the first generation and 3% on the second to fifth
Manager or Higher With 1500 or more GV Per month
- Executive Directors earn 6% on one generation
- Silver Directors earn 6% on the first generation and 5% on the second
- Gold Directors earn 6% on the first generation and 5% on the second and 4% on the third
- Platinum Directors earn 6% on the first generation, 5% on the second and 4% on the third and fourth
- Executive Platinums earn 6% on the first generation, 5% on the second and 4% on the third to fifth
Luxury Cash Bonus
When you are Manger or higher, you can earn a Luxury Cash Bonus of $5.
This is $5 per active affiliate in the first three unilevel legs.
Cost To Join Apriori Beauty
The cost to join inside of Apriori Beauty is $49 (Starter Kit) and $30 per year.
The Starter Kit includes some products like Celloxylin EPIC Instant Wrinkle Reducer and Celloxylin Creme Cleanse.
You can also get product sets that range from $249 to $659.
The difference between them is the amount of products you get.
Now, the moment you have been waiting for in this Apriori Beauty review…
Verdict On Apriori Beauty
Now let’s look at some facts here…
Apriori Beauty has been going strong since 2009 and have great retail products for sale.
Apriori is definitely NOT a scam or anything.
The only thing you will have to look at is this…
There are a TON of network marketing companies in this niche so you will have some competition.
Best thing to do is to buy some of the products and see how you like them.
Let’s face it…
If you don’t like the products, you won’t have the motivation to build this business.
The compensation plan is fair so you don’t have to worry about not making any money if you put in the work.
I really hope you enjoyed my Apriori Beauty review and if you have any questions please leave them in the comments below…
My personal recommendation (totally optional of course)…
I have been in the network marketing field for three and a half years and have made multiple 7 figures in that time frame…
Picking a company that provides value and the right training is KEY to your success.
Anyway, after reviewing hundreds of companies and systems out there…
It’s the only system out there where you will learn step by step on how to build a business online with the right training’s, tools and one one one coaching to help you start up, setup and scale this business.
Don’t believe me?
Take a look at my recent results below where I had a $12K+ day!
Now I know that was my results, now you are wondering if it can be duplicated which is very important right?
Take a look at my team members below and see how they are crushing it.
In other words, my members are winning here 🙂
You will thank me later 🙂
Follow me on Social media below:
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life now…(serious people only).