AlterNet Review – Legit Social Network Business or Scam in 2018?
Welcome to my AlterNet Review!
This is one of the latest companies to pop up on my radar and I decided to check it out for myself…
Chances are someone approached you about the business opportunity and you landed here to make sure it’s legit.
The good news is I am going to walk you through everything so you can make the right decision…
Find out of this is legit or a scam…
AlterNet Review – The Company
So when I was digging to find out who runs the show behind AlterNet there is no information…
Not even on their website…interesting.
I decided to check out the AlterNet domain “alternet.com”and found out it was FIRST registered back in 2004.
That’s like 14 years ago from the date of this post…
However, it was updated February of 2018 and looks like a man named Lloyd Elzy took possession of it.
US address is also provided in Nevada…
However, I couldn’t find any information on Lloyd Elzy…
Two other domains connected with this company are adblast.org and mineblast.online which were registered six months ago…
Anyway, that’s all I got on the company, let’s take a look at the products next…
AlterNet Reviews – The Products
AlterNet has no retail products or services, but you can promote the affiliate membership.
With the affiliate membership, you get access to their AlterNet Social Network…
That’s it for the product side, let’s check out the compensation plan next inside of this AlterNet review…
AlterNet Compensation Plan
AlterNet Compensation plan has an investment opportunity and sponsoring new reps opportunity.
AlterNet members invest $10 to $100 into Adpacks on a promise they will get an ROI of some kind:
- Invest in a $10 adpack and receive a $12 ROI in 100 days
- Invest in a $50 adpack and receive a $60 ROI in 120 days
- Invest in a $100 adpack and receive a $125 ROI in 130 days
Sponsoring new reps that purchase Adpack is tracked through a unilevel compensation plan.
AlterNet caps their unilevel at five levels deep and you get paid a percentage on the invested funds by your downline members:
- Level 1 (personally sponsored members) – 10%
- Level 2 to 5 – 1%
This company promotes MineBlast as a cryptocurrency cloud mining opportunity…
MineBlast as members invest in various cryptocurrencies on a promise of some kind of daily ROI for 720 days:
- Bitcoin – Invest $100 to $1000
- Ethereum – Invest$110 to $1000
- Litecoin – Invest$100 to $1000
- Dash – Invest$100 to $1000
Matrix Compensation Plan
AlterNet has members purchase positions in their six tier 3×10 matrix compensation plan.
You can earn commissions when people in your down line purchase positions:
- Member – $10
- Basic – $25
- Gold – $50
- Exclusive – $100
- Sapphire – $500
- Royal – $1000
All of the positions can be purchased for $1685 at one-time…
You can earn 10% on all of that…
Matrix Matching Bonus
As an affiliate, you can get a matching bonus on matrix commission by your personally sponsored members.
The amount you get will depend on which matrix tier the member is from:
- Member matrix = 10% match
- Basic matrix = 20% match
- Gold matrix = 30% match
- Exclusive and higher matrices = 50% match
This is another bonus that’s paid through all six tiers in the matrix:
- Sponsor at least six affiliates who in turn have recruited six affiliates and generate at least $2000 in matrix position sales = 1% Leader Bonus
- Sponsor at least three affiliates who qualify for a 1% Leader Bonus and generate at least $10,000 in matrix position sales = 2% Leader Bonus
- Sponsor at least three affiliates who qualify for a 2% Leader Bonus and generate at least $25,000 in matrix position sales = 3% Leader Bonus
- Sponsor at least three affiliates who qualify for a 3% Leader Bonus and generate at least $100,000 in matrix position sales = 4% Leader Bonus
- Sponsor at least three affiliates who qualify for a 4% Leader Bonus, generate at least $250,000 in matrix position sales and maintain $5000 a month in matrix position sales = 5% Leader Bonus
- Sponsor at least three affiliates who qualify for a 5% Leader Bonus, generate at least $500,000 in matrix position sales and maintain $15,000 a month in matrix position sales = 6% Leader Bonus
- Sponsor at least three affiliates who qualify for a 6% Leader Bonus, generate at least $1,000,000 in matrix position sales and maintain $25,000 a month in matrix position sales = 7% Leader Bonus
Career Plan Bonuses
You are rewarded when you hit certain milestones in the comp plan:
- Sponsor at least five affiliates and generate $20,000 in downline volume = a “top smartphone”
- Sponsor at least three affiliates who’ve qualified for a smartphone and generate $50,000 in downline volume = a MacBook Pro
- Sponsor at least three affiliates who’ve qualified for a MacBook Pro and generate $150,000 in downline volume = an “exotic trip”
- Sponsor at least three affiliates who’ve qualified for an exotic trip and generate $1,000,000 in downline volume = a Mercedes-Benz C-Class car
- Sponsor at least three affiliates who’ve qualified for a Mercedes-Benz C-Class car and generate $1,300,00 in downline volume = Mercedes-Benz E-Class car
- Sponsor at least three affiliates who’ve qualified for a Mercedes-Benz E-Class car and generate $1,700,000 in downline volume = Mercedes-Benz S-Class car
- Sponsor at least three affiliates who’ve qualified for a Mercedes-Benz S-Class car and generate at least $3,000,000 in downline volume = Mercedes-Benz AMG GT car
Cost To Join AlterNet
The actual affiliate membership in AlterNet is free, but you can only earn through their social network.
To be part of their entire opportunity, you must do the following:
- Matrix position purchase ($10 to $1685)
- Adpack investment (starts at $12) and/or
- MineBlast investment (they don’t get into it)
The moment you have been waiting for inside of this AlterNet review…
Verdict On AlterNet
So does the AlterNet scam exist?
Well let’s take a look at the facts…
Now I am not one of those people who call EVERYTHING a scam…
I call things how it is and you can make your own decision after…
Anyway, first we don’t know who runs the company or owns it…
Why would you join a company where the owner(s) won’t even put their name on it.
Second, they promise ROI’s through their cloud mining, however, there is no proof of that…
Plus they have their Adcredit stuff called AdBlast which is actually illegal…
You remember what happened to Traffic Monsoon and the SEC?
Not only that, there are no real products or services…
So you are sponsoring people to become an affiliate and get paid when you sponsor more affiliates.
Which makes this a pyramid scheme as well…
Again, I am calling it how it is…
You can do more research if you like but it’s pretty obvious lol.
Because of that, I give this company the following rating: [yasr_overall_rating]
I hope you enjoyed my AlterNet review and if you have any questions feel free to ask below…
My #1 Recommendation
Before you continue reading…
This is TRIED, TESTED and GIVES TONS OF VALUE.
If you are struggling online and want to finally succeed with actual training, tools and mentorship to get you there…
Plus if you are already in a Network Marketing company, this will work for that as well…
Just imagine getting customers on depend that are LOOKING for your products.
How would that change your life?
It would be HUGE!
You can start doing the things you love
That could be taking a vacation with your family, or buying a nice home or car…
Whatever floats your boat, it’s ALL possible.
Test it out for yourself below…
You will thank me later
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat I.D: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life (serious people only…)