Welcome to my Zilis Review!
There has been some buzz about this company so I decided to investigate what it was all about.
Some people call this company while others call it a full blown scam, but I am going going to put all the rumors to rest in this post…
Pay close attention to every word on this blog post and read it to the end because I am going to walk you through the company, products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision…
Let’s face it…
You don’t want to get screwed here right?
Let’s dig in shall we!
Zilis Review – The Company
Zilis is the brain child of a husband and wife duo Steven and Angie Thompson who founded the company.
They launched the company mid 2015 and is based out of US state of Texas and has been going well since then.
Just a little bit about the Thompsons from their corporate bio reveals…
After starting their first health and wellness endeavor shortly after college, they have gone on to build three highly successful global enterprises.
To date, the Thompson’s have built teams totaling over 250,000 people in 40 countries throughout the world.
In addition, Steven has served as Director of Marketing and Vice President of Sales for multiple international Direct Selling firms.
Now I know it doesn’t really mention any previous network marketing companies in their bio, but after doing some research I found out Steven Thompson was an affiliate with Cyberwize from 2001 to 2009 and in 2010 it became LiveSmart 360.
For some LiveSmart 360 only survived until 2015 from where Thompson left and did his own thing with Zilis.
Now let’s check out the products next…
Zilis Reviews – The Products
Zilis aligns themselves with Amazon in a way where the company sources third party products and markets them through a non-physical location business model.
This is what Steven Thompson had to say:
After many years developing proprietary products in network marketing I realized we had it backwards. Why not find the best products being made and offer them through our company?
Overall, they have a ton of products and here are some of the categories they sell in:
- Zen (“electromagnetic energy charge” mist nutrition)
- Vera Life (liquid nutrients)
- Common Sense (dietary and nutrition supplements)
- 7 Help CBD Oil
- Clean Machine (plant-based sports supplements)
- Wright Family Organic Skin Care
- Elementa Essential Oils
- Safe4U Cleaning
- Aleris Skin Care & Cosmetics
- Cutting Edge Health & Wellness
- Ultimate Life Styles Travel (discount travel services)
If I actually listed all the products, it would be a 10,000 word blog post and I know you don’ thave time for that lol.
Let’s take a look at the compensation plan next…
Zilis Compensation Plan
In the Zilis compensation plan, you can get paid by selling their products to retail customers or sponsor new business partners who buy products.
Zilis has 10 ranks overall in their compensation plan which look like this with their proper qualification requirements:
- Ambassador – Sign up as a Zilis affiliate
- Associate Ambassador – Generate 180 PV a month or have a 120 PV autoship order, have generated an accumulated 200 PV since signing up and recruit at least two MLM commission qualified affiliates (one on either side of the binary team)
- Community Ambassador – Generate 180 PV a month or a 120 PV autoship order and have a monthly downline volume of at least 2500 GV (no more than 50% from any one unilevel leg)
- City Ambassador – Generate 180 PV a month or a 120 PV autoship order, have generated an accumulated 1300 PV since signing up and have a monthly downline volume of at least 5000 GV (no more than 50% from any one unilevel leg)
- Area Ambassador – Generate 225 PV a month or have a 150 PV autoship order, recruit at least four Associate Ambassadors (two in each binary side), have a monthly downline volume of 12,500 GV (no more than 40% from any one unilevel leg) and 2500 GV in monthly volume from each binary team side
- Regional Ambassador – Generate 300 PV a month or have a 200 PV autoship order, recruit at least six Associate Ambassadors (three in each binary side), have a monthly downline volume of 50,000 GV (no more than 40% from any one unilevel leg) and 10,000 GV in monthly volume from each binary team side
- National Ambassador – Maintain 300 PV a month or have a 200 PV autoship order, recruit at least eight Associate Ambassadors (four in each binary side), have a monthly downline volume of 100,000 GV (no more than 40% from any one unilevel leg) and 30,000 GV in monthly volume from each binary team side
- Presidential Ambassador – Maintain 300 PV a month or have a 200 PV autoship order, recruit at least ten Associate Ambassadors (five in each binary side), have a monthly downline volume of 200,000 GV (no more than 40% from any one unilevel leg) and 80,000 GV in monthly volume from each binary team side
You can also get customer points for Area Ambassador to Presidential Ambassador that looks like this:
- Area Ambassador – Maintain 100 active retail customers or 12,500 GV a month in retail orders
- Regional Ambassador – Maintain 300 active retail customers or 50,000 GV a month in retail orders
- Presidential Ambassador – Maintain 1000 active retail customers or 200,000 GV a month in retail orders
Retail Income Commissions
You can get paid when you sell products to retail customer which is the difference between the wholesale price and retail price.
You keep the difference…
Business Commission Qualification
To be qualify to earn commissions, you must be an active affiliate that is either on a 60 PV monthly autoship or generate 90 PV per month by selling the products.
PV means personal volume and is the sales volume generated by retail sales or you buying the products yourself.
Direct Sponsorship Commissions
When you sponsor a new member that buys a starter pack, you can earn commissions on it:
- Sponsor a Bronze affiliate and earn $20
- Sponsor a Silver affiliate and earn $60
- Sponsor a Gold affiliate and earn $130
Area Ambassador, Regional Ambassador and National Ambassador ranked members can earn something called a “Infinity Fast Start” bonus on top of sponsoring new members that buy a starer pack.
To qualify for this Infinity Fast Start Bonus, you must be generate at least 60 PV per month:
- Bronze Starter Pack – $8 paid to Area Ambassadors, $7 to Regional Ambassadors and $6 to National Ambassadors
- Silver Starter Pack – $35 paid to Area Ambassadors, $25 to Regional Ambassadors and $15 to National Ambassadors
- National Starter Pack – $60 paid to Area Ambassadors, $50 to Regional Ambassadors and $40 to National Ambassadors
Residual Income Commissions
All residual income commissions are paid out through a binary compensation plan structure.
This just means you have two legs, left and a right and can be filled by you, your upline and your downline members.
Each time you generate 300 GV on both legs, you can earn a 10% commission and any left over volume gets rolled over to the next pay period.
You can increase binary commissions by signing up with either the Silver or Gold Starter package:
- Silver Starter Package affiliates earn a 15% binary commission
- Gold Starter Package affiliates earn a 20% binary commission
All of the binary commissions are capped weekly and the cap will depend on your rank:
- Associate Ambassador – $250
- Community Ambassador – $500
- City Ambassador – $750
- Area Ambassador – $1000
- Regional Ambassador -$2500
- National Ambassador – $5000
- Presidential Ambassador – $10,000
Now, unlike other network marketing companies, Zilis has a condition about their left over volume:
- Be MLM commission qualified and have one personally recruited MLM commission qualified affiliate in both binary team sides = up to $100,000 in unmatched volume carried over
- Generate 180 PV a month or have a 120 PV monthly autoship order and maintain at least one personally recruited MLM commission qualified affiliate in both binary team sides = $up to $250,000 in unmatched volume carried over
- Generate 300 PV a month or have a 200 PV monthly autoship order and maintain at least one personally recruited MLM commission qualified affiliate in both binary team sides = up to $1,000,000 in unmatched volume carried over
All of these commissions are paid when someone buys a starter pack.
Regular Residual Commissions
All non start pack commissions are paid through a unilevel compensation plan structure and is capped at 6 levels on the sales volume generated by affiliates excluding the starter pack volume.
The amount of levels you get paid on will depend on your affiliate rank:
- Associate Ambassador and Community Ambassador – 5% on levels 1 and 2
- City Ambassador – 5% on levels 1 to 3
- Area Ambassador – 5% on levels 1 to 3 and 4% on level 4
- Regional Ambassador – 5% on levels 1 to 3, 4% on level 4 and 3% on level 5
- National Ambassador – 5% on levels 1 to 3, 4% on level 4, 3% on level 5 and 2% on level 6
Area Ambassadors and higher ranked members can earn a Infinity Residual Bonus on the unilevel with no level caps:
- Area Ambassadors earn a 4% Infinity Residual Bonus
- Regional Ambassadors earn a 7% Infinity Residual Bonus
- National Ambassadors earn a 9% Infinity Residual Bonus
On top of that, you can earn a matching bonus on your personally sponsored members:
- Area Ambassadors earn a 10% Infinity Matching Bonus
- Regional Ambassadors earn a 20% Infinity Matching Bonus
- National Ambassadors earn a 40% Infinity Matching Bonus
Anyone that joins at the Gold Starer pack qualify for a 20% Infinity Matching Bonus for life.
Rising Star Pool
The Rising Star Pool inside of Zilis is made up of 5% affiliate sign up fees.
To qualify for this Rising Start pool, you must:
- Generate 600 GV from four personally recruited affiliates within 30 days of signing up
- Generate 3000 PV within 30 days of signing up or
- Sign up as a Zilis affiliate with a Gold Starter Pack ($1299)
To maintain Rising Star Pool qualification, you must generate 180 PV per month or 120 PV on an autoship order.
Once you are qualified, you receive equal share in the Rising Star Pool week they generate a minimum of 6 points:
- 1 point per 100 PV generated by a retail customer’s first order
- 2 points per Bronze affiliate recruited
- 3 points per Silver affiliate recruited
- 4 points per Gold affiliate recruited
The Blessing Bonus is basically a monthly cash bonus paid to affiliate at the City Ambassador rank or higher…
- City Ambassadors and Area Ambassadors receive $100 a month
- Regional Ambassadors receive $200 a month
- National Ambassadors receive $300 a month
- Presidential Ambassadors receive $400 a month
Blessing Bonus has be spent on your local community and you must have prove that you are with photo’s or videos:
Failure to do so once a calendar quarter will result in a forfeiture of the Blessing Bonus.
In this instance, no further Blessing Bonuses will be paid until the Ambassador submits documentation of a Blessing Bonus moment.
Health Care Bonus
Once you hit Regional Ambassador or higher, you can get a monthly health care bonus:
- Regional Ambassadors receive up to $500
- National Ambassadors receive up to $750
- Presidential Ambassadors receive up to $1000
This must be put towards health insurance and you need prove that you are buying it…
This bonus reminds me of another company I reviewed called Tranont that has a similar Jeep Bonus…
Once you hit Area Ambassador and higher, you can lease or take out a loan to purchase a Jeep Wrangler or Grand Cherokee:
- Area Ambassadors receive $400
- Regional Ambassadors receive $500
- National Ambassadors receive $700
- Presidential Ambassadors receive $800
Presidential Bonus Pool
This Presidential Bonus Pool is made up of 2% of all sales volume generated by Zilis.
Once you hit Regional Ambassador and higher, you can qualify for a share in three rank based pools below:
- Regional Ambassadors receive a share of 50% of the Presidential Bonus Pool
- National Ambassadors receive a share of 30% of the Presidential Bonus Pool
- Presidential Ambassadors receive a share of 20% of the Presidential Bonus Pool
Cost To Join Zilis
The basic Zilis membership is $99 one-time…
On top of that, there is an affiliate back office to help Zilis members with managing large organizations for another $29 per month.
Here are the three optional Starter Packs mentioned before:
- Bronze – $199
- Silver – $599
- Gold – $1299
The only difference between the packages is the amount of product and income potential in the compensation plan.
The moment you have been waiting for in this Zilis review…
Verdict On Zilis
Overall, Zilis isn’t a scam or anything, but it has to watch out for too much focus on the recruitment side.
For example, if Zilis got investigated by the FTC as it stands, it probably won’t get out alive…
The whole “pay more to earn more” is actually not legit anymore when it comes to MLM product packs.
For example, with Bronze start pack you can earn 10% in the dual team where with Silver you can earn 15% in the dual team.
Also, having an autoship to qualify for commissions for an affiliate isn’t compliant either…
Other than the compensation plan part, the actual product side of Zilis looks legit and they need to just focus more on that.
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my Zilis review and if you have any questions, leave them in the comments below…
Attention People Looking For A Legit Business Online…
If you are struggling online and want to finally succeed with actual training, tools and mentorship to get you there…
You can’t afford to NOT watch to watch it because it will take your game to the next level…
Take a look at my recent results below….
Take a look at my students below…
In other words if they can do it…
So can YOU!
You will thank me later 🙂
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your financial life (Serious people only…)