Welcome to my Swiss Gold Global Review!
With so many new MLM companies out there, it can be hard to know which ones are legit and which ones aren’t
The best thing you can do to keep your money safe is to research each company before joining.
So the good news is that you are doing your due diligence by reading this blog!
In this review, I will tell you all about the company, the products and compensation plan so you can decide for yourself if this is a company you want to join.
So let’s get right to it…
Swiss Gold Global Review – The Company
Swiss Gold Global is owned and operated by Founder and CEO Bill Rowell.
Here is quick rundown of the company on their website:
Bill Rowell is an Australian entrepreneur with a history of business success and a passion to expand the lives of others.
In 2008 he founded Joseph Wealth Systems a Swiss Company with the objective of putting Gold the money of Kings into the hands of Ordinary People.
Today the Company is called Royal Golden Enterprise GmbH and New Golden Life DMCC trading as Swiss Gold Global and continuing to provide global Wealth Solutions for all people.
Swiss Global Gold is a company that focuses on precious metal management.
Alright, so that’s the company, now let’s learn more about their products.
On other company that would be competition for this called Karatbars.
Swiss Gold Global Reviews – The Products
Swiss Gold Global offers Gold and Silver precious metals to its retail customers.
Retail customers pay a one time fee of $150 and then $50 per month after that, and in exchange they will gain access to their education plan.
If you sign up for the Premium Swiss Gold Global membership, you will get a 25% discount off the starting membership fee in silver.
Swiss Gold Global Compensation Plan
Affiliates who join Swiss Gold Global can earn commissions when they sponsor a new affiliate in the business.
There are several ranks in the company, so let’s take a look at those:
Swiss Gold Global Ranks
There are a total of 10 ranks in the Swiss Gold Global compensation plan.
They look something like this:
- Affiliate – Generate 500 PSR or 50 PV a month
- Manager – Maintain 500 PSR or 50 PV a month and recruit and maintain at least two active affiliates (250 GV after the first month)
- Team Leader – Recruit and maintain at least three active affiliates, two of which must be affiliates and one a Manager and have a downline generating at least 750 GV a month (750 GV after the first month)
- Director – Recruit and maintain at least four active affiliates, two of which must be affiliates, one a Manager and one a Team Leader and have a downline generating at least 3750 GV a month (1500 GV after the first month)
- Executive Director – Recruit and maintain five active affiliates, three of which must be affiliates, one a Director and one an Executive Director and have a downline generating at least 15,000 GV a month (7500 GV after the first month)
- Ambassador – Maintain recruited five active affiliates, one of which must be a Director and one an Executive Director and have a downline generating at least 15,000 GV a month (7500 GV after the first month)
- Senior Ambassador – Maintain five recruited active affiliates, one of which must be an Executive Director and one an Ambassador and have a downline generating at least 30,000 GV a month (25,000 GV after the first month)
- National Ambassador – Maintain five recruited active affiliates, two of which must be Ambassador or higher and have a downline generating at least 100,000 GV a month (75,000 GV after the first month)
- Gold Ambassador – Maintain five recruited active affiliates, three of which must be Ambassador or higher and have a downline generating at least 100,000 GV a month (75,000 GV after the first month
- Platinum Ambassador – Maintain five recruited active affiliates, four of which must be Ambassador or higher and have a downline generating at least 100,000 GV a month (75,000 GV after the first month)
Now, let’s break down some of those acronyms for you:
- PSR = Personal Shared Volume which is sales generated by selling Gold and Silver.
- PV = Personal Volume
- GV = Group Volume
One thing you should note is that no more than 60% of the GV volume can come from one leg, however once an affiliate reaches Executive Director it becomes no more than 40% from one leg.
To be considered an active member in Swiss Gold Global, you must meet both weekly and monthly requirements:
- Weekly criteria – Generate and maintain 500 PSR or 50 PV for five consecutive weeks
- Monthly criteria – Generate and maintain 500 PSR or 50 PV
Retail Sales Commissions
When retail customers buy the $150 one-time and $50 per month membership, affiliates can earn a commission of 10% on those sales.
Affiliates can also earn residual commissions on these as well.
In addition, affiliates can earn $55 when they sponsor a new affiliate.
Residual Commission Payout
Swiss Gold Global pays out residual income through a unilevel compensation plan structure.
If you haven’t heard of or seen a unilevel compensation structure, it looks like this:
- Level 1: Personally enrolled members
- Level 2: Level 1’s personally enrolled members
- And so on…
Affiliates in Swiss Gold Global can get paid down 7 levels depending on the rank they hold.
It looks like this:
- Affiliate – 5% on levels 1 and 2
- Manager – 5% on levels 1 to 3
- Team Leader – 5% on levels 1 to 4
- Director – 5% on levels 1 to 5
- Executive Director – 5% on levels 1 to 7
These commission percentages are paid out monthly.
Gold and Silver Commissions
When retail customers and affiliates buy Gold and Silver, whoever sponsored them will get paid a commission:
- If the purchasing affiliate is a retail customer, the recruiting affiliate is paid 2%
- If the purchasing affiliate is a paid Swiss Gold Global affiliate, the affiliate is paid 1%
Check Match Bonus
There is also a check match bonus that is available to members who sponsor those who reach Ambassador or higher.
The percentage of check match bonus depends on your affiliate rank:
- Ambassador – 10% match
- Senior Ambassador – 15% match
- National Ambassador – 20% match
Rank Achievement Bonus
Every time you reach a new rank in Swiss Gold Global, you get a one time bonus:
- Team Leader – $100
- Director – $200
- Executive Director $300
- Ambassador – $500
- Senior Ambassador – $750
- National Ambassador – $1000
- Gold Ambassador – $2000
Build a Bedrock Bonus SGG
Another bonus you can earn is called the Build a Bedrock Bonus. This $200 bonus is earned when you sponsor affiliates in your first 30 days and they do the same.
Leadership Bonus For Ambassador and Up
A Leadership Bonus is paid out when you hit the rank of Ambassador or higher.
A 2% bonus sales volume can be earned from your downline.
This bonus is paid down through both of your unilevel legs until the system finds another Ambassador or higher.
If a member holding the Ambassador rank or higher is not found, then you will earn 2% on the whole leg.
A 3% Generation Bonus is also paid down your unilevel leg for every Ambassador it finds.
Cost To Join Swiss Gold Global
The cost to join Swiss Gold Global as a member is a one-time fee of $150 and then $50 a month after that.
Overall Swiss Gold Global sells retail products and services and has a good compensation plan…
What you should do before joining is find out what kind of prices they offer and compare it to market value.
If they are competitive and like what you see, sure give them a shot…
If they are overly priced, then you are just joining for the compensation plan and it won’t work for the long haul…
That’s because Silver and Gold have a market value and you can’t go much higher…
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my Swiss Gold Global review and if you have any questions, leave them in the comments below…
Jesse What Do You Recommend?
If you already joined Swiss Gold Global, this still applies to you because you should never put all your eggs in one basket…
After reviewing hundreds of companies and systems…
It’s the only business out there where you will learn step by step on how to build online with the right tools, training and one on one coaching…
Yes one on one coaching that will help you setup, start up and scale up your business with your profits the proper way…
Just take a look at my recent results:
Better yet, take a look how my students are doing:
In other words, they are crushing it…
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat I.D: MillDrive
Bless and Be Blessed,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your financial life (Serious people only).