Welcome to my Pure Haven Essentials Review!
Chances are someone approached you about the business opportunity either in person or on social media and now you are here to make sure it’s actually legit?
It looks like the company was buzzing earlier this year, but now stabilizing according to Google Trends:
A lot of ups and downs…but more on the down side…
The good news is your actually doing your research so congratulations on that!
So many people join business on hype and later on find out they joined some kind of a scam…
You won’t be that personal because in this review, I am going to walk you through the company, products, and compensation plan so you can make the right decision…
Let’s dig in shall we?
Pure Haven Essentials Review – The Company
If you didn’t this but this is a spin off of Ava Anderson Non Toxic that earlier this year decided to call it quits…
You will notice on their main website, there is no mention of the CEO or Founder of the company…
It looks like they are keeping it a secret this time around.
This could be because in the past Ava and Kim have been scrutinized publicly for adding toxic ingredients to their products….
Now they did blame their manufactures for that, but didn’t say who exactly.
There is more information about the shut down of Ava Anderson here.
Some websites are claiming that this new company is just a cover up for the old one…
Now it’s all speculations right now so I can’t judge.
Alright now you know about the company and where they are coming from…
Let’s take a look at the products next…
Pure Haven Essentials Reviews – The Products
When I checked out their product line, there was no shortage…
According to their website:
At Pure Haven Essentials, providing safe and effective products, free of harmful chemicals, is more than just our business. It’s the directive that drives everything we do. And thanks to our amazing Independent Consultants across the country, more and more people are discovering who we are, what we do, and why we do it.
It starts with the safest ingredients and the finest formulations that create the essential products you use every day, from shampoo and shower gel, to skincare, baby wash, and much more. Discover for yourself how our people and our products are changing the world.
Now this was said the same about Ava Anderson Non Toxic, so I don’t know if I completely trust that statement.
All the products are broken up into 10 Categories in total:
- 4 Piece Skin Essentials Kit – $73.95
- 5 Piece Skin Essentials Kit – $101.95
- 8 Piece Skin Essentials Kit – $150.95
- Cleanser – $17.95
- Exfoliator – $21.95
- Sugar lip Scrub – $13.95
- Eye Cream – $19.95
- Hyaluuronic Acid – $19.95
- Makeup remover – $12.95
- And so on…(Lot of products here).
- Neem-0 – $19.95
- Bar Soap (Set of 3) – $19.95
- Toothpaste – $8.95
- Deodorant – $13.95
- Dream Cream – $13.95
- Hand and Body lotion – $13.95
- Moisturizing Hand Soap – $24.95
- Hands on the Go Set – $33.95
- Pink Grapefruit Sugar Body Scrub – $16.95
- Lavender Soap – $23.95
- And so on…
- Anti-Frizz – $24.95
- Conditioner – $15.95
- Deep Conditioner – $22.95
- Detangler – $13.95
- Shampoo – $15.95
- Styling Cream – $17.95
- Hair Spray – $14.95
- Baby Wash and Shampoo – $12.95
- Baby Cream – $13.95
- Baby Massage and Body Lotion – $12.95
- Baby Powder – $10.95
- Neem-o – $19.95
- Boo Boo Stick – $11.95
- Kids Bodh Wash And Shampoo – $12.95
- Kids Massage and Body Lotion – $12.95
- Monster Spray – $8.95
- Kids Toothpaste – $8.95
- Dish Soap – $11.95
- Dish Soap Refill – $20.95
- Glass Cleaner – $16.95
- Master Blaster- $18.95
- Universal Sprayer – $1.00
- Surface Cleaner – $20.95
- Aftershave and Moisturizer – $15.95
- Beard Balm – $12.95
- Tinted Moisturizer – $15.95
- Cheeky Color Stick – $9.95
- Tinted Moisturizer – $15.95
- Mascara – $17.95
- Eyeliner – $14.95
- Berry Lip Gloss – $15.95
- And so on…
- Jojoba Oil – $18.95
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil – $9.95
- Tea Tree Essential Oil – $12.95
- Oregano Essential Oil – $11.95
- Frankincense Essential Oil – $24.95
- Peppermint Essential Oil – $10.95
- Lemon Essential Oil – $8.95
- And so on…
- Point Grapefruit Sugar Body Scrub – $16.95
- Lemon Sugar Body Scrub – $16.95
- Citrus Body Butter – $18.95
- Geranium Lime Body Oil – $15.95
- Lavender Bath Soak – $11.95
Alright, I haven’t listed every single product, but you get the point…
They have a ton of products and I have the prices for them listed.
Note these prices can change anytime, this is the time of the review.
Pure Haven Essentials Compensation Plan
Pure Haven Essentials compensation plan pays consultants FOUR different ways:
- Commissions and Bonuses -Your personal sales
- Building Your Downline – You earn from their sales
- Executive Promotion Advance Bonuses
- Executive Career Path and Compensation (Generation Commissions)
To be active in this comp plan, you must do at least $300 in personal sales volume.
Retail Commissions and Bonuses
As a Pure Haven Essentials distributor, you can earn anywhere between 30% to 50% commissions from sales you personally generate.
This also includes bonuses that you personally earn.
Note that your personal purchases don’t count towards your commissions, but your monthly sales volume.
This is what that looks like:
- Monthly Sales (Less Than $1,000.oo) – 30% Commissions
- Monthly Sales (Over $1,000.oo) – 35% Commissions
- Monthly Sales (Over $2,000.00) – 40% Commissions
- Monthly Sales (Over $3,000.00) – 45% Commissions
- Monthly Sales (Over $4,000.00) – 50% Commissions
I found a great video that explains the rest of the compensation plan in detail, now it’s very BIASED so just wanted to earn you….
Compensation Plan Overview Video
Cost To Join Pure Haven Essentials
Pure Haven Essentials Business Kit costs $99 which includes products you can sell…
Pure Haven Essentials Review – The Verdict
There has been a lot of controversy over what REALLY happened to Ava Anderson Non Toxic…
But let’s really take a look at Pure Haven Essentials here…
They do have retail products and reward you for selling the products to retail customers and building a team which is great.
It seems to me that the products are a little over priced if you ask me…
If you go on Amazon or eBay for organic products or environmentally friendly ones, they are much cheaper…
This is why this company can offer up to 50% commissions on the products…
The bottomline is…
Overall this company is NOT a scam.
I know they got some bad rep from the past, but let’s just hope they learned from their mistakes and use proper manufactures this time around.
A recent statement from Pure Haven Essentials reveals:
A few key facts about Pure Haven Essentials product line:
- All of these products are made in-house in our Warren, RI manufacturing facility.
- All products are made with the very finest ingredients and no harmful chemicals; all ingredients are listed on each product.
- Very soon, we will send out a list of products that will be re-launched with our new company. As we add more products that meet our superior standards of quality in the coming weeks, we will update you.
Our Testing Protocol & Quality Assurance Process
As a result of bringing all of our production in-house:
- Product formulation and manufacturing will be directly guided by our Chief Product Officer.
- All production will be overseen by our In-house Quality Control Department and subject to our rigorous Quality Control and testing protocols.
- All finished goods will be subject to our Safety and Efficacy Testing program before launch.
Only time will tell to see if this company will make it…
Best thing to do is try out the products yourself and see if they are for you.
I hope you enjoyed my Pure Haven Essentials Review and if you have any questions, leave them in the comments below…
#1 Recommended Business Opportunity
A lot of people ask me “Jesse, what business have you joined and what works?”
I have personally reviews hundreds and hundreds of companies and out of all those, I decided to partner up with one…
That’s right JUST ONE.
I am one of those people that REALLY does their research and see what can be newbie friendly and what can be duplicated.
If I join something, my team members better do well lol.
That’s the bottom like…
So after reviewing all of those companies…
The main reason is you will learn STEP BY STEP on how to build a business on the internet without selling products to friends or family…
You will learn how to drive targeted internet traffic to a proven and powerful system where it converts that traffic to sales for you…
Not only that, you will get a one on one business coach to help you get setup and show you exactly how to do this…
Just take a look at my 9 week results:
And more importantly…
My TEAM members are having results and this is the reason why I partnered up with this company:
In other words… This works even for complete newbies…
Follow me on Social Media Below:
Bless and Be Blessed,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life now…