Welcome to my Peach Review!
There has been some buzz about this company so I decided to find out what it was all about…
Some say the company is legit while others call it a scam, but I am sick and tired of the fake Peach reviews out there so I am going to tell you how it is…
In this blog post I am going to walk you through the company, products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision.
Let’s dive in shall we?
Peach Review – The Company
Peach MLM is based out of Massachusetts in the USA and specializes in the women’s clothing Niche…
Kind of Like Lularoe which is another network marketing company…
The Co-Founders behind Peach is Janet Kraus (CEO) and Derek Ohly (COO) who both have experience in the corporate level.
Janet Kraus founded Circles in 1997 and Spire in 2007, but Peach is her first network marketing company venture.
Derek Ohly founded Zyrra back in 2004 which marketed bras and lingerie and you could see how Peach came about…
It looks like Zyrra became Peach in mid 2015 and has been growing ever since…
Peach Reviews – The Products
Just like Zyrra, Peach has their main flagship bra fitting system and this is what they say about it:
…thousands of data points from real women, in person, and used machine learning to build an algorithm that recommends the best fitting bra.
These are the same tools Google uses to translate languages and Netflix uses to recommend movies.
On a manufacturing level, this is what they say:
…create hundreds of patterns and samples, we fit and grade each size by hand, and we wear test each style on women of all shapes, sizes, proportions, and ages.
The end result is a design process that is truly breakthrough.
The difference between Zyrra is this…
Zyrra manufactured custom-made bras where Peach bras to their existing range.
Peach Stylists (affiliates) play the role of the fitter in this company and go through the following:
The stylist has a client put on an unlined bra-like contraption that gives absolutely no lift or support.
My guess is that this “fit bra” helps ensure consistency of measurements across fitters and clients.
The stylist then takes 10 points of measurement, including the typical rib cage and over bust, but also nape to waist, around the back, across the front of the chest, and apex to apex.
Peach bras on their website start at $24 and can top out at around $88 because of features and quality.
Unlike Zyrra, Peach has gone beyond just offering bras, they also market women’s panties, tops, bottoms, outerwear, sleepwear, shapewear, accessories and bags.
To be honest, they have WAY too many products to list, but you get the picture 🙂
Peach Compensation Plan
Peach compensation plan pays when stylist sell their products to retail customers and sponsor new stylists that do the same.
All residuals are initially paid out through a three level deep unilevel team which is further expanded to a deeper Generational bonus for higher level affiliates.
To qualify for commissions in the Peach compensation plan, stylists must generate at least 500 PV every month.
PV just stands for personal volume and is generated by either selling the products at the retail level or by personal purchases.
There are eleven ranks in the Peach compensation plan.
This is what that looks like with their qualifications below:
- Stylist – sign up as a Peach affiliate
- Senior Stylist – qualify for MLM commissions and recruit and maintain at least one MLM commission qualified affiliate
- Lead Stylist – generate and maintain 700 PV a month and recruit and maintain at least two MLM commission qualified affiliates
- Executive Stylist – generate and maintain at least 900 PV a month, maintain at least two personally recruited MLM commission qualified affiliates and have 2500 GV in total monthly downline volume
- Director – generate and maintain 1200 PV, maintain at least two qualified legs and have 4000 GV in total monthly downline volume
- Senior Director – maintain 1200 PV, maintain at least three qualified legs and have 7000 GV in total monthly downline volume
- Executive Director – maintain 1200 PV, maintain at least four qualified legs and have 12,000 GV in total monthly downline volume
- Partner – maintain 1200 PV, maintain at least four qualified legs, personally recruit at least one Executive Director ranked affiliate and have 20,000 GV in total monthly downline volume
- Senior Partner – maintain 1200 PV, maintain at least four qualified legs, personally recruit at least two Executive Director ranked affiliates and have 40,000 GV in total monthly downline volume
- Lead Partner – maintain 1200 PV, maintain at least four qualified legs, personally recruit at least two Executive Director and one Partner ranked affiliates and have 100,000 GV in total monthly downline volume
- Executive Partner – maintain 1200 PV, maintain at least four qualified legs, personally recruit at least two Executive Director and two Senior Partner ranked affiliates, have personally recruited at least one Executive Director ranked affiliate within the last twelve months and have 250,000 GV in total
GV stands for group volume which is salves volume generated by a stylists downline.
A “qualified leg” is a unilevel leg where at least ONE stylists generates 100 GV or more every month.
Peacy pays their stylists retail commissions up to 25% of the retail value of products purchased by retail customers.
If a stylist generates 2400 PB or more in a single month, they can get a “power Seller Bonus” for that month.
This Power Seller Bonus gives stylist an extra bonus on their retail sales that month:
- Generate 2400 PV and earn a 5% Power Seller Bonus for that month
- Generate 4000 PV and earn a 7% Power Seller Bonus for that month
- Generate 5000 PV and earn a 10% Power Seller Bonus for that month
Residual Income Commissions
All residual income is paid through a unilevel compensation structure in Peach and if you don’t know what that looks like…
- Level 1: Personally enrolled members
- Level 2: Level 1’s personally enrolled members
- Level 3: Level 2’s personally enrolled members
Peach caps their unilevel to three levels which looks like this:
- Senior Stylists earn 3% on level 1 (Personally enrolled members)
- Lead Stylists earn 4% on level 1
- Executive Stylists earn 6% on level 1 and 2% on level 2
- Directors earn 8% on level 1 and 3% on level 2
- Senior Directors earn 9% on level 1, 4% on level 2 and 2% on level 3
- Executive Director and higher ranked affiliates earn 10% on level 1, 5% on level 2 and 2% on level 3
Generation Bonus Payout
To get a generation bonus, there must be one or more Executive Director or higher in a single leg.
If there isn’t one, you get only one generation.
If there are two, then you get paid two generations and looks like this overall:
- Partners earn 2% on the first generation
- Senior Partners earn 3% on the first generation and 2% on the second
- Lead Partners earn 3% on the first and second generations and 2% on the third
- Executive Partners earn 3% on the first to third generations and 2% on the fourth
Fast Start Coaching Bonus
This Fast Start Coaching Bonus is achieved for the first three months of a newly sponsored member and pays out 5% bonus on retail sales volume.
Personally Achievement Bonus
Once you have hit Executive Stylist and Executive Director rank, you get rewarded the Personally Achievement Bonus:
- if an affiliate qualifies at the Executive Stylist rank within three months of signing up, they receive $150 in product credit
- when an affiliate qualifies at the Executive Director rank they receive $500
Note that 100% matching bonus is also paid out when your members hit this rank.
Team Building Bonus
Team Building Bonus is a flat commission that is paid out each month per Executive Stylist, Director and Senior Director a Peach stylist has sponsored.
- Sponsored Executive Stylists pay out $25 per month
- Sponsored Directors pay out $50 per month
- Sponsored Senior Directors pay out $80 a month
Cost To Join Peach
The affiliate membership is $99 inside of Peach.
You can get other packages that include Peach products:
- Kit 1 (bras, panties and one clothing outfit example) – $250
- Kit 2 (bras, panties and two clothing outfit examples) – $350
There are also add on products:
- Simply soft panties – $58
- Signature intimates – $181
- Curated bras – $187
- Loungewear collection – $200
- Seamless clothes – $100
- Shapewear – $146
- Hosiery & socks – $74
Verdict On Peach
After going through this Peach review I have concluded that it’s FAR from a scam…
Peach is 100% legit and targets a very large market…
The best advice I can give you is to actually see what the prices are in the general marketplace compared to Peach’s products.
Another thing to do before you decide to join is to buy some of the products and see how you like it…
Now I know if you are man, buy it for a woman in your life lol.
Anyway, i hope you enjoyed my Peach review and if you have any questions, leave them in the comments below…
Attention People Looking For A Legit Business Online…
If you are struggling online and want to finally succeed with actual training, tools and mentorship to get you there…
You can’t afford to NOT watch to watch it because it will take your game to the next level…
Take a look at my recent results below….
Take a look at my students below…
In other words if they can do it…
So can YOU!
You will thank me later 🙂
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your financial life (Serious people only…)