Welcome to my PawTree Review!
There has been some buzz about this company lately so I decided to check it out for myself…
Chances are someone approached you about the business opportunity in person or on social media and now you landed here to make sure it’s actually legit right?
The good news is I am going to walk you through the company, products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision.
PawTree Review – The Company
Pawtree is the brain child of Founder and CEO Roger Morgan who launched the company back in 2014.
Unlike a lot of network marketing companies out there, PawTree is unique because it specializes in pet supplies.
I don’t think I have reviews a company that has this product line…
According to PawTree’s website:
After nearly a decade as a CEO in the pet industry, our founder, Roger Morgan, discovered something so exciting and revolutionary that he left his job and began a journey to create a company committed to making a difference in the lives of pets and people.
Roger served as President and CEO of The Retail Products Group (RPG) manufacturing and selling pet products to retailers from 2005 to 2012.
He served as the Chairman of the American Pet Products Association (APPA) from 2011 to 2013 and is currently on the board of APPA.
He has formerly served on the boards of directors of PetSmart Charities and the Pet Industry Joint Advisory Council (PIJAC).
It looks like PawTree is Roger’s first MLM company which is pretty cool…
PawTree Reviews – The Products
This is where PawTree stands out from 99% of the network marketing companies out there.
PawTree promotes many different pet care products for both dogs and cats.
Some of these products include:
- Health & wellness
- Flea & tick treatment
- Potty & training
- Beds & blankets
- Gifts and
- Superfood seasoning
All of the products actually belong to PawTree and are not third party:
a top team of veterinarians and a Ph.D. in animal science and pet nutrition to help pet parents answer the age old question, “What should I feed my pet?”
The result is what makes pawTree stand apart from the rest.
I could have listed all the products and prices on this post, but honestly it would just be too long.
You can check out their website for more info…
PawTree Compensation Plan
When you join PawTree, you will get paid to sell their products to retail customers.
All of the residual commissions are paid out through a unilevel compensation plan structure.
There are other bonuses like Generation Bonus and Group Volume bonus to make the PawTree compensation plan more profitable.
Inside of the PawTree compensation plan, there are 9 affiliate ranks in total.
I list them all below with their proper qualifications needed to hit them:
- PerPro – Sign up as a PawTree affiliate and generate $150 PV a month
- Senior petPro – Generate $250 PV a month and recruit and maintain one petPro ranked affiliate
- Director – Generate $500 PV and $1000 GV a month and recruit and maintain at least two petPro ranked affiliates
- Senior Director – Generate $750 PV and $2000 GV a month and recruit and maintain at least three petPro ranked affiliates
- Executive Director – Generate $1000 PV and $4000 GV a month and recruit and maintain at least two petPro and two Director or higher ranked affiliates
- Vice President – Generate $1500 PV and $8000 GV a month and recruit and maintain at least two petPro and two Senior Director or higher ranked affiliates
- 1 Star Vice President – Maintain $1500 PV and $8000 GV a month and recruit and maintain at least two petPro, one Executive Director and one Vice President or higher ranked affiliates
- 2 Star Vice President – Maintain $1500 PV, $8000 GV and $40,000 DV a month and recruit and maintain at least one petPro and three Vice President or higher ranked affiliates
- 3 Star Vice President – Maintain $1500 PV, $8000 GV and $100,000 DV a month and recruit and maintain at least three Vice President and two 1 Star Vice President or higher ranked affiliates
PV stands for “Personal Volume” which is sales volume generated by your retail customers and your business partner product purchases.
GV stands for “Group Volume” which is PV generated by your downline members up until a Vice President is found in each unilevel leg.
DV stands for “Downline Volume” which is PV generated by your entire downline team.
I watched a corporate video about the PawTree compensation plan and it talks about how there is a 70% profit margin on the products…
When you sell products to retail customers, you earn a 10% commission.
Any customers that sign up for an autoship are called “Paw Club” customers.
When you do have a Paw Club member, you are paid a one-time bonus:
- Paw Club customer standard shipping – $10 one-time bonus
- Paw Club customer qualifies for free shipping – $15 one-time bonus
You can also get the following benefit of being a Paw Club member:
FREE SHIPPING is a benefit available to all Paw Club members as long as they have 3 or more Qualifying Items in their EZ Ship order (beds and bowls are not eligible for free shipping).
Qualifying Items include anything except dog food or cat food (wet or dry).
Retail Power Bonus
If you generated 150 in new PV within a month, you can get a retail power bonus.
The amount of Retail Power Bonus will depend on how much PV you generated that month:
- $500 to $999 new PV = 5% bonus retail commission
- $1000 to $1499.99 new PV = 7% bonus retail commission
- $1500 or more new PV = 10% bonus retail commission
PV can be from one-time sales or autoships.
When you sponsor someone who buys the “Ultimate Sales Kit”, you can earn a $75 commission on it.
If you have an upline that is Senior Director and Vice President, they earn $25 each.
All residuals inside of the PawTree compensation plan is paid through a unilevel structure.
If you don’t know what that looks like…
Take a look at this example:
- Level 1: Personally enrolled members
- Level 2: Level 1’s personally enrolled members
- And so on…
PawTree caps this at 3 levels deep…
You earn a percentage on the actual sales volume generated through all 3 levels….
The percentage you get will depend on your rank:
- PetPro – No commissions
- Senior petPro – 4% on level 1
- Director – 6% on level 1
- Senior Director – 7% on level 1 and 2% on level 2
- Executive Director – 7% on level 1 and 4% on level 2
- Vice President and higher – 7% on level 1, 5% on level 2 and 1% on level 3
Group Volume Overrides
You can earn a percentage on the sales volume generated throughout the unilevel team of a Vice President and higher rank member…
You get 1% on the sales volume generated in each unilevel leg, until a Vice President or higher ranked member is found…
Each generation inside of the PawTree compensation plan is defined when a Vice President or higher ranked member is found in any given unilevel leg.
The second generation would be the next Vice President or higher from the first one etc.
- Vice President ranked affiliates earn 1% on the first generation
- 1 Star Vice Presidents earn 3% on the first generation and 1% on the second
- 2 Star Vice Presidents earn 4% on the first generation and 3% on the second
- 3 Star Vice Presidents earn 4% on the first and second generations and 3% on the third
PawTree member receive a one-time Rank Achievement Bonus of $500 when they first hit Vice President.
Cost To Join PawTree
The cost to join PawTree will depend which of the following packages you go with:
- Basic Sales Kit – $24.99
- Complete Sales Kit – $49.99
- Ultimate Sales Kit – $299.99
The difference between the packages is the amount of actual product you get…
The moment you have been waiting for in this PawTree review…
Verdict On PawTree
So does the PawTree scam actually exist?
Of COURSE NOT!
PawTree is totally legit and pretty unique in the network marketing field.
Why do I say that?
I haven’t seen another MLM company that market pet supplies and I am sure it will resonate with a lot of people who are pet owners or just people who love cats and dogs.
The best thing to do is get the products and see how your pet or someone you know that has a pet likes them…
In addition, make sure the retail prices are competitive in the general marketplace.
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my PawTree review and if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below…
My personal recommendation…
I have been in the network marketing field for a few years and have made well over 7 figure in this industry so I know what to look for when you join a company…
Anyway, after reviewing hundreds of companies and systems out there…
It’s the only system out there where you will learn step by step on how to build a business online with the right training’s, tools and the right mentorship
Don’t believe me?
Take a look at my recent results…
Better yet, take a look at my team members results:
You will thank me later 🙂
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat ID: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life now…(serious people only).