Welcome to this Mannatech review and chances are you have been approached by a distributor or maybe spammed on Facebook about it…
Now you are here because you want to be 100% sure if this business opportunity is for you.
I am glad you are actually investigating the opportunity instead of blindly jumping on board…
So many people get hyped up and spend thousands of dollars without doing any research.
That’s NOT the way to start a business that’s for sure.
In this Mannatech review, I am going to walk you through the company, the products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision.
Find out of this network marketing company is legit or a scam…
Mannatech Review – The Company
If you don’t know this already, Mannatech is a huge MLM company and Wiki says it as well here.
Mannatech specializes in “glyconutrients” which is plant-sourced saccarides.
The company is the brain child of Samuel L. Caster who launched the company in 1993.
They are headquartered in Coppell, taxes and operates in 24 countries including:
- United States
- Countries in Asia, Africa and within the EU
In 2006, Forbes magazine named Mannatech the number 5 company on it’s annual list of the “200 Best Small Companies”.
Also in 2007, they ranked 12th in Businessweek’s magazine in the “Top 100 Hot Growth Small companies”.
They currently employ 310 people and sell through 229,000 active independent distributors.
Now that sounds great…
But the also have a dark side…
Here is a few articles:
A 20/20 undercover investigation that aired June 1, 2007 on ABC Television showed Mannatech’s sales associates teaching sales recruits how to target Mannatech products to patients with specific illnesses in a manner that purportedly does not violate U.S. federal law, including U.S. Food and Drug Administration regulations, by avoiding direct claims that the products cure any particular diseases
Texas Attorney General Civil Complaint:
On July 5, 2007, Texas Attorney General Greg Abbott formally charged Mannatech, MannaRelief, Sam Caster, and Reginald McDaniel, the company’s medical director, with operating an illegal marketing scheme in violation of state law
And there are more, but I don’t want to bash the company either because regardless of these issues, the company is still thriving today…
In fact, they just grew over 200% last month since their compensation change..
We will get to that later.
Next, let’s look at the products…
Mannatech Reviews – The Products
As of right now, they offer over 22 nutritional supplement products, two topical products, five skin care products and four weight management products….
What they are mainly known for is Ambrotose which is their “glyconutritional” supplement.
This is a patented plant-sourced saccarides…
Apparently, Glyconutritional’s were formulated to support cellular communication by impacting human glycoforms in a positive way.
I haven’t really heard anything negative about their products just “hater” sites talking crap about them.
What I always recommend is trying the products for yourself and see what it does for you.
Next, let’s take a look at their compensation plan.
Mannatech – Compensation plan
Mannatech has recently changed their compensation plan…
Prior to this change, affiliates would have to pay a $3800 start up cost for the highest package, but now has been reduced which I will go in detail after…
Overall, there are 9 ranks in their compensation plan.
Rank advancement happens through Group Volume (GV) which is sales generated through their organization or downline.
This GV is tracked through their unilevel compensation plan structure…
If you don’t know what a unilevel is, here is a quick example:
- Level 1: Your Personally enrolled members
- Level 2: Your personally enrolled members recruits
- Level 3: Your level 2 members recruits
And so on…
And it goes unlimited in width so if you sponsor 200 people, they will be in your level 1 across.
So here are Rank requirements needed…
- Qualified Associate – have a downline generating at least 600 GV each pay period, with no more than 65% of the total required GV (390) sourced from any one unilevel leg
- Regional Director – have a downline generating at least 1500 GV each pay period, with no more than 65% of the total required GV (975) sourced from any one unilevel leg
- National Director – have a downline generating at least 6000 GV each pay period, with no more than 65% of the total required GV (3900) sourced from any one unilevel leg
- Executive Director – have a downline generating at least 20,000 GV each pay period, with no more than 65% of the total required GV (13,000) sourced from any one unilevel leg
- Presidential Director – have a downline generating at least 60,000 GV with no more than 65% of the total required GV (39,000) sourced from any one unilevel leg and no more than 90% (54,000) sourced from any two legs
- Bronze Presidential – maintain Presidential Director rank and have at least one Presidential Director or higher ranked affiliate in your downline
- Silver Presidential – maintain Presidential Director rank and have at least one Presidential Director or higher ranked affiliate in at least two unilevel legs
- Gold Presidential – maintain Presidential Director rank and have at least one Presidential Director or higher ranked affiliate in at least three unilevel legs
- Platinum Presidential – maintain Presidential Director rank and have at least one Presidential Director or higher ranked affiliate in at least four unilevel legs
To qualify as an All-Star, you must either purchase enough product or generate the required PV in a pay period which is 4 weeks…
There are two packs you can purchase that can help you hit that…
- All-Star Pack: $499
- Premium All-Star Pack: $999
Also you can sponsor people that generate 500 in GV and 500 in NON-affiliate GV which is a total of 1000 GV.
This is the difference between Retail cost and wholesale cost…
You get paid the difference.
Right now only way to get retail sales is have them call Mannatech directly through their toll free number.
Mannatech distributors are paid to sponsor new members in that buy a pack.
Here is what that looks like:
- Basic Pack purchase – $10 regular commission, $15 All-Star commission
- All-Star Pack purchase – $50 regular commission, $75 All-Star commission
- Premium All-Star Pack – $100 regular commission, $150 All-Star commission
Also, if a new member purchases a Basic or Premium All-Star Pack, a two level residual commission is paid out…
- Basic Pack – $8 on level 1 (direct upline of the recruiting affiliate) and $5 on level 2
- Premium All-Star Pack – $8 on level 1 and $5 on level 2
Here are some more details on the Mannatech Compensation plan:
Team Bonus (Capped At Regional Director):
- $60 commissions for qualified members.
- 15% commission on purchases made by sponsored members.
- 20% commissions paid on All-Star qualified members.
Personal Power Bonus:
- $400 Commissions on 4 All-Star Recruits
- 3% commissions on all autoship orders placed by your personally sponsored members.
One generation is from YOU to the next Regional director in your downline and the following bonuses are given:
- Regional Director – 6% on their first generation, 5% on the second generation and 4% on the third
- National Director – 12% on their first generation, 10% on the second generation and 8% on the third
- Executive Director – 18% on their first generation, 15% on the second generation and 12% on the third
- Presidential Executive – 26% on their first generation, 21% on the second generation and 16% on the third
Leadership Development Bonus:
Your personally sponsored member who hits National Director = $100 Bonus each paid period.
Your personally sponsored member who hits Executive Director = $350 Bonus each paid period.
Presidential Development Bonus:
Once you hit Presidential Director, you qualify to earn $450 on personally recruited Presidential Directors with the first generation paying 100%.
- Second generation pays 75%
- Third Generation pays 56.25%
This guys 11 generations deep…
This is a bonus for All-Star qualified members who hit at least National Director:
- National Director = $300 each pay period
- Executive Director – $650 each pay period
- Presidential Director – $1500 each pay period
Silver and Gold Presidential Pool:
- Earn 1% on the companies autoship sales volume.
- Silver = 1 share in the pool
- Gold = 2 shares in the pool
The Cost To Join Mannatech
The basic Membership is: $48
Once you purchase the basic membership, you need to buy a pack:
- Basic Pack – $99 to $169
- All-Star Pack – $499
- Premium All-Star Pack – $999
The difference with each pack is the number of products and income potential in the Mannatech compensation plan.
MannaTech Review – The Verdict
Overall, Mannatech is NOT a scam…
Originally you had to purchase the $3800 pack to have the best income potential but now has dropped to $999.
Also, the company has been operating over a decade!
And for the product, give it a try yourself and you be the judge…
I know there are some negative articles out there about how their product is just sugar pills…
However, always test things for yourself and see how they work for you.
Now the biggest issue with Mannatech is it’s recruitment heavy…
You have to be a recruiting machine to make real money here…
Ask yourself this…
How many people have you sponsored in the past?
How willing are you to approach people, do 3 way calls and prospects strangers?
The BIG money is in the cold market not your warm market which consists of your friends and family.
A newbie friendly opportunity should have no recruiting in it…
Because face it, newbies can’t sponsor more than two people on average.
I have reviewed hundreds of companies and by far…
In fact, newbies in it have generated over $1 million in sales in 4 months…
And if newbies like that can be profitable…
So can you…
And it won’t cost you $500-$1000 to get started either…
Once you go through the step by step training and take action…
…You are ONE step closer to making your first dollar online.
If you have been in the online marketing field for a while…
I hope you enjoyed my Mannatech review and if you have any questions, please comment below…
Follow me on Social media below (I am a real person :)):
Bless and Be Blessed,