Welcome to my iCoinPro Review!
There has been a lot of buzz about this company lately so I decided to investigate to find out what it was all about.
Chances are someone approached you about iCoin Pro on social media and now you landed on this blog to make sure it’s legit right?
The good news is I am going to walk you through the company, products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision.
Find out if this company is legit or a scam!
iCoinPro Review – The Company
iCoinPro is the brain child of Founder and CEO Paul De Sousa and specializes in the crytocurrency MLM arena…
In addition, iCoin Pro is run out of Texas, USA:
The State of Texas is the place of the origin of this Contract and is where the Company accepted the offer of the Applicant to become a Distributor and where the Distributor entered into the Contract with the Company.
First, this is probably the first cryptocurrency network marketing company that even mentions a CEO which is a good sign.
According to the companies website:
Known for his dedicated leadership and training abilities to help others in the network marketing industry, along with his vast knowledge, understanding, and experience utilizing Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies in various capacities, nobody has more passion and enthusiasm for iCoinPro than our CEO, Paul De Sousa.
Last year, De Sousa was promoting a company called Gain Bitcoin.
Looks like he decided to ditch that and start one of his own companies…
Now you know about the leadership and company, let’s take a look at the products next.
iCoinPro Reviews – The Products
iCoin Pro products consists of sources for education, information and training on cryptocurrency.
According to their website:
From understanding Blockchain technology, and what different cryptocurrencies can be used for, to buying your first Bitcoin, and keeping you up to date on changes, news, and updates, iCoinPro is the most complete Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency training program available anywhere.
The good news is they are providing a product which is the first in this space.
There are so many companies in the Cryptocurrency space that offer nothing but a ROI with no proof of trading.
You can check out one of those types of companies below:
iCoinPRO training costs $39.95 per month just so you know…
iCoin Pro Compensation Plan
iCoin Pro compensation plan pays affiliates when they sell their $39.95 per month membership to retail customers and sponsored members.
To qualify for commissions, you as an iCoin Pro affiliate must generate at least 40 PV per month (This is one $39.95 per month subscription).
This can be self purchased or you can make one retail sale.
iCoinPro Affiliate Ranks
Inside of the iCoinPro compensation plan, there are 6 ranks you can hit:
- Unranked affiliate – sign up as an iCoinPro affiliate and be commission qualified
- 1 Star – sell at least three $39.95 monthly memberships to retail customers or personally recruited affiliates
- 2 Star – maintain at least twenty $39.95 monthly memberships across your downline (includes personal sales, no more than eight counted from any one unilevel leg)
- 3 Star – maintain at least one hundred $39.95 monthly memberships across your downline (includes personal sales, no more than forty counted from any one unilevel leg)
- Star Elite – maintain at least five hundred $39.95 monthly memberships across your downline (includes personal sales, no more than two hundred counted from any one unilevel leg)
- Star Presidential – maintain at least five thousand $39.95 monthly memberships across your downline (includes personal sales, no more than two thousand counted from any one unilevel leg)
When iCoinPro affilaites or customers join, they are placed in a straight-line queue.
This is filled position by position in order depending on who joins first.
You can earn up to 5 Powerline positions below you overall.
For every $39.95 per month membership is sold, you can earn 3% commissions in these 5 Powerline positions.
This really resembles the SkinnyBodyCare compensation plan.
Fast Start Bonus
You can earn a Fast Start Bonus when sell the $39.95 per month membership to both retail customers and other affiliates.
This Fast Start Bonus is paid out 5 levels in a unilevel compensation plan structure depending on your rank:
- Unranked affiliates earn $10 on level 1 (Personally Sponsored members)
- 1 Star – $15 on level 1 and $5 on level 2
- 2 Star – $20 on level 1, $5 on level 2 and $3 on level 3
- 3 Star – $25 on level 1, $5 on level 2, $3 on level 3, $2 on level 4 and $1 on level 5
Residual Commission Payout
Residuals inside of iCoinPro is paid through a 2×14 matrix compensation plan structure.
These positions are filled by affiliates and retail customers who have purchased the $39.95 per month membership and follows the same Powerline Commissions structure above.
iCoinPro pays you commissions in the matrix as a percentage of the $39.95 per month membership fee:
- Unranked affiliates and 1 Star – 2% on levels 1 to 4 and 2.5% on levels 5 to 10
- 2 Star – 2% on levels 1 to 4 and 2.5% on levels 5 to 12
- 3 Star – 2.5% on levels 1 to 14
You can get paid a Matching Bonus inside of iCoinPro on the matrix commission downline.
This is paid through a unilevel compensation plan structure.
If you don’t know what that looks like, check out this example below:
- Level 1: Personally enrolled members
- Level 2: Level 1’s personally enrolled members
iCoinPro caps their unilevel Matching Bonus at 6 levels in total.
The amount of levels you get paid will depend on your rank:
- Unranked affiliates earn a 10% match on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates)
- 1 Star affiliates earn a 20% match on level 1
- 2 Star affiliates earn a 30% match on level 1 and 10% match on level 2
- 3 Star affiliates earn a 40% match on level 1, 10% match on levels 2 and 3 and 5% match on level 4
- Star Elite affiliates earn a 50% match on level 1, 10% match on levels 2 and 3, 5% match on level 4 and 3% match on level 5
- Star Presidential affiliates earn a 60% match on level 1, 10% match on levels 2 and 3, 5% match on level 4, 3% match on level 5 and 2% match on level 6
Cost To Join iCoinPro
The cost to join iCoinPRO is $39.95 per month.
To qualify for commissions, you can either purchase the membership yourself or make a retail sale.
The moment you have been waiting for in this iCoinPro review…
Verdict on iCoinPro
So why do some iCoinPro reviews call this company a scam?
Well, there are a lot of Anti-MLM companies that call everything a scam…
Most of them promote a company called Wealthy Affiliate…just sayin…
Anyway, after doing my own research, iCoinPro is NOT a scam.
It’s actually the first cryptocurrency MLM that has a product…
Trust me, I have reviewed so many because they are popping up everywhere.
Best thing to do is check out their training and see how you like it…
I hope you enjoyed my iCoinPro review and if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below…
My personal recommendation…
I have been in the network marketing field for a few years and have made well over 7 figure in this industry so I know what to look for when you join a company…
Anyway, after reviewing hundreds of companies and systems out there…
It’s the only system out there where you will learn step by step on how to build a business online with the right training’s, tools and the right mentorship
Don’t believe me?
Take a look at my recent results…
Better yet, take a look at my team members results:
You will thank me later 🙂
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat ID: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life now…(serious people only).