Welcome to my Bee-One Review!
There has been some buzz about this company so I decided to check it out for myself and find out if it’s even legit…
Chances are someone approached you about the business opportunity in person or on social media and now you want to make sure it’s actually legit right?
You came to the right place because I am going to walk you through the company, products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision.
Find out of this company is for you or not…
Bee-One Review – The Company
After doing some digging, I found out that Bee-One is based out of the UK and operates in the cashback e-commerce MLM niche which is definitely a different approach compared to companies like Herbalife or Legal Shield for example…
The company is run by Subash George Manuel, who is the Bee-One’s Director and CEO.
One thing to take note of is that the companies corporate address on their website is actually a virtual address owned by Regus.
Subash also runs Bee International which is an immigration company that helps people immigrate to Canada.
Another thing Subash loves is the Indian cryptocurrency and uses websites like Crypto Carbon.
It looks like Bee-One is his first network marketing business venture.
Now you know information about the company let’s fine out what the products are all about…
Bee-One Reviews – The Products
Bee-One specializes in the cash back and points based reward system…
Bee-One is a marketplace that allows users to offer, sell and buy just about anything in a variety of pricing formats and locations.
Bee-One also offers cash back, discount, price comparison.
The company doesn’t actually provide any retail products or services of their own but gives you access to their eCommerce platform where you will get discounts and cashback from third party merchants.
Bee-One Compensation Plan
I noticed the compensation plan is a little all over the place, but I will do my best to describe it…
There are 13 ranks inside the Bee-One compensation plan and looks like this with their qualifications:
- Gold – Pay £49.99 GBP for a Gold affiliate membership
- Perfect Living – pay £199 GBP for a Perfect Living affiliate membership
- Executive – Generate 250 GV a month
- Senior Executive – Generate 1000 GV a month
- Manager – generate 2500 GV a month
- Executive Manager – Personally sponsor and maintain two Manager ranked affiliates and generate 7500 GV a month (no more than 2500 GV from two unilevel legs counted)
- Gold Manager – Have two Executive Manager ranked affiliates in two separate unilevel legs and generate 30,000 GV a month (no more than 7500 GV from each Executive Manager leg)
- Diamond Manager – Have three Gold Manager ranked affiliates in separate unilevel legs
- Gold Diamond Manager – Have three Diamond Manager ranked affiliates in separate unilevel legs
- Crown Diamond Manager – Have five Gold Manager ranked affiliates in separate unilevel legs
- Crown Diamond Manager 1 – Have five Crown Diamond Manager ranked affiliates in separate unilevel legs
- Crown Diamond Manager 2 – Have five Crown Diamond Manager 1 ranked affiliates in separate unilevel legs
- Crown Diamond Manager 3 – Have five Crown Diamond Manager 2 ranked affiliates in separate unilevel legs
When you become an affiliate in Bee-One, you are capped at the following amount depending on your rank:
- Gold – £250 GBP
- Perfect Living – £500 GBP
- Executive – £750 GBP
- Senior Executive – £1000 GBP
- Manager – £2500 GBP
- Executive Manager – £5000 GBP
- Gold Manager – £7500 GBP
- Diamond Manager – £12,500 GBP
- Gold Diamond Manager – £15,000 GBP
- Crown Diamond Manager – £20,000 GBP
- Crown Diamond Manager 1 – £21,000 GBP
- Crown Diamond Manager 2 – £23,000 GBP
- Crown Diamond Manager 3 – £25,000 GBP
Every time you earn commissions inside of Bee-One, 50% of them go into a repurchase account…
This repurchase account must be used to buy and products from the Bee-One eCommerce platform.
Retail Income Commissions
When your personally sponsored members buy products off the Bee-One eCommerce platform, you can earn commissions on them…
Referral Income Commissions
This is when your personally sponsored members buy through the Bee-One eCommerce platform…
It looks like it has it’s own commission structure:
Referral bonus will also be paid from more levels of referrals based on the product/service sold through the platform.
Please check for the number of levels and the percentage and criteria before you make any purchase.
Not all products and services have referral bonus attached.
Fast Track Direct is also commissionable inside of this company.
This is paid out when your personally sponsored members by a certain about products and services within 45 days of signing up as an affiliate.
To qualify, you must generate 1500 business tokens.
You get business tokens by purchasing certain products or services through Bee-One.
This bonus is paid directly to the repurchase account.
Leadership Development Bonus
This Leadership Development Bonus is a percentage of the referral commissions paid to downline affiliates.
This is done through a unilevel compensation plan structure and if you don’t know what that looks like, take a look a this example below:
- Level 1: Personally enrolled members
- Level 2: Level 1’s personally enrolled members
- Level 3: Level 2’s personally enrolled members
Now you know that looks like, Bee-One caps everything at 6 levels:
- Gold and Perfect Living – 10% on levels 1 and 2
- Executive to Manager – 10% on levels 1 to 3
- Executive Manager – 10% on levels 1 to 3, 8% on level 4 and 2% on level 5
- Gold Manager and higher – 10% on levels 1 to 3, 8% on level 4 and 2% on levels 5 and 6
They have an Override Bonus, but kind of unclear how it works…
It looks like it’s paid out downline sales and purchase volume based on ranks:
- Executive’s earn a 5% override on volume generated by personally recruited Executives
- Senior Executives earn a 10% override on Senior Executives and 5% on Executives
- Managers earn a 16% override on Managers, 6% on Senior Executives and 11% on Executives
- Executive Managers earn a 20% override on Executive Managers, 4% on Managers, 10% on Senior Executives and 15% on Executives
- Gold Managers and higher earn 23% on Gold Managers (and higher?), 3% on Executive Managers, 7% on Managers, 13% on Senior Executives and 18% on Executives
Cloud Sharing Bonus
These “Clouds” are available when Bee-One members buy:
…certain products or services through Bee-One.
Please check for the number of cloud and the cloud-sharing limit alloted to those clouds before you make any purchase.
Each of these clouds pays a set ROI:
The company shares a portion of its revenue, generated from the sales of the products and services, among the active and eligible clouds as cash and repurchase earnings.
Cloud earnings will stop when the cloud-earning limit has been reached.
Crypto Cloud Bonus
This is like everything else, apparently you get earn Crypto bonus when you buy certain products and services…
This Crypto Bonus is paid out in either “BeeCoin” or cryptocurrency which hasn’t been mentioned…
You can also get binary commissions to these crypto business tokens.
These binary positions can be filled directly or indirectly by your upline and downline members.
At the end of each pay period, all of the crypto business tokens (probably just BeeCoins) are added up…
You then get paid 35% commissions on the lesser leg and anything left over rolls over to the next pay period.
If you perform certain tasks daily, weekly, monthly to promote Bee-One, you can get some kind of bonus on it…
This hasn’t be disclosed yet for some reason.
Bee-One also has another Rank bonus based on binary team:
- Associate (Personally generate 1500 business tokens and have levels 1 and 2 of your unilevel team generate 1500 business tokens) – no reward
- Team Leader Club (Generate 1500 business tokens in weaker binary volume, have levels 1 and 2 of your unilevel team generate 3000 business tokens a month and personally recruit at least two Associates) – receive a Team Leader badge
- Premium Club (Generate 15,000 business tokens in weaker binary volume, have levels 1 and 2 of your unilevel team generate 15,000 business tokens a month and personally recruit at least two Team Leader Club qualified affiliates (at least one in weaker binary side)) – receive a “gold coin”
- Business Club (Generate 45,000 business tokens in weaker binary volume, have levels 1 and 2 of your unilevel team generate 40,000 business tokens a month and personally recruit at least three Premium Club qualified affiliates (at least one in weaker binary side)) – receive a Macbook Pro
- Corporate Club (Generate 90,000 business tokens in weaker binary volume, have levels 1 and 2 of your unilevel team generate 140,000 business tokens a month and personally recruit at least three Business Club qualified affiliates (at least one in weaker binary side)) – receive a Rolex watch
- Vice President Club (Generate 180,000 business tokens in weaker binary volume, have levels 1 and 2 of your unilevel team generate 325,000 business tokens a month and personally recruit at least four Corporate Club qualified affiliates (at least two on each binary side)) – receive a “luxury trip”
- Senior Vice President Club (Generate 300,000 business tokens in weaker binary volume, have levels 1 and 2 of your unilevel team generate 900,000 business tokens a month and personally recruit at least five Vice President Club qualified affiliates (at least two in weaker binary side)) – receive a gold Rolex watch
- President Club (Generate 1,000,000 business tokens in weaker binary volume, have levels 1 and 2 of your unilevel team generate 2,500,000 business tokens a month and personally recruit at least six Senior Vice President Club qualified affiliates (at least three in each binary side)) – receive a “President Club Award”
Cost To Join Bee-One
The cost to join Bee-One to take part in the business opportunity requires you to purchase one of these memberships:
- Gold – £49.99
- Perfect Living – £199
The only difference between two is the income potential in the compensation plan.
Verdict On Bee-One
Well, this one is a tough one to gauge because Bee-One represents themselves as an eCommerce platform but…
They ram it into a network marketing compensation plan which then is rammed into an investment opportunity which is further rammed into cryptocurrency business…
The eCommerce and compensation plan part looks like, but when it we get into the investment part…
They claim you can get a 110% ROI through some Adpack purchases…
The problem with that is how are they actually generating those ROI’s?
Are they through an external income source outside of the company which they can prove?
Or is it just newly invested funds paying off existing members which will deem this a ponzi scheme.
Right now, Bee-One doesn’t really talk about how these ROI’s are generated and they should be open with it…
Ask an affiliate if you ever get approached…
Because of that, I personally would hold off until that part is clear…
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my Bee-One review and if you have any questions, leave them in the comments below…
Attention People Looking For A Legit Business Online…
If you are struggling online and want to finally succeed with actual training, tools and mentorship to get you there…
You can’t afford to NOT watch to watch it because it will take your game to the next level…
Take a look at my recent results below….
Take a look at my students below…
In other words if they can do it…
So can YOU!
You will thank me later 🙂
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your financial life (Serious people only…)