Welcome to my Asirvia Review!
There has been some buzz about this company so I decided to investigate what it was all about…
Some say it’s legit while others say it’s a scam, but I am going to put all the rumors to rest and tell you how it is…
What you are going to learn is what the company, products and compensation plan is all about and why you might want to join or not…
Let’s dig in shall we?
UPDATE: They have recently completely changed their business model and have updated this review here.
You can read this review if you want to see where they were before, but please check out the new one now.
Asirvia Review – The Company
At the time of this review, Asirvia is in prelaunch so there website has no information on who runs the show.
It’s just a capture page right now…
I decided to investigate the Asirvia website domain “asirvia.net” and found out it was purchased on December 10th of 2016 and Donald LaFlume is listed as the owner with a US address in Vermont.
Going into it further, I found out there are three co-founders in total with Don Smith and Kevin Marino.
Before pre-launching this company, all three of these co-founders were involved with a company called Saivian that launched late 2015.
It looks like Saivian slowed down and that could be the reason they jumped ship and launched their own thing.
Let’s keep going shall we?
Asirvia Reviews – The Products
PLEASE READ UPDATED VERSION, LINK IN THE BEGINNING OF THE BLOG POST.
Asirvia specializes in marketing third party services which can be purchased separately or bundled together.
- Tax Minimizer Pro – $39 a month
- Money Mastery – $20 a month
- Mobile Savings App – $24 a month
- Home Tech Support 24/7 Unlimited – $29 a month
- ID Theft Premium Protection – $25 a month
- Credit Monitoring Ultimate – $29 a month
- Online Data Backup Pro – $19 a month
- Total Family Internet Protection Pro – $19 a month
- TeleHealth MD 24/7 Unlimited – $34 a month
- Roadside Assistance Xtra – $19 a month
- Multimedia Group Messaging Pro – $24 a month
The bundle packages, Asivia retail customers and affiliates can py for six or all of the services available:
- Basic Package – any six services (includes RX Pharmacy Savings Card) for $99 a month
- True Solutions Package – all eleven services above plus “Live Life U” and the RX Pharmacy Savings Card for $169 a month
Next let’s take a look at the Asirvia comp plan…
Asirvia Compensation Plan
In the Asirvia compensation plan you get paid to sell subscriptions to both affiliates and retail customers.
First Month Subscription Package Payout
You can earn $25 when you sell a basic package and $50 when you sell a True solutions package.
For all individual services, 25% commission is paid out which is paid out through a unilevel compensation plan structure.
If you don’t know what a unilevel compensation plan is, check this out:
- Level 1: Personally sponsored members
- Level 2: Level 1’s personally sponsored members
- And so on…
Now, Asirvia has capped the unilevel to 5 levels deep and the potential earnings will depend on which package you sold:
- Basic Package pays a $2.50 residual commission across five levels
- Total Solutions Package pays a $5 residual commission across five levels
Looks like there isn’t any residual commissions on individual subscriptions.
This is only paid out on the first month of the subscription and doesn’t matter if you sold it to an affiliate or retail customer.
Residual Subscription Commission Payout
The same unilevel compensation plan structure is used as the “First Month Subscription Package Payout”, but you can earn 10% each month for life of the subscription as an affiliate.
A 5% level 2 residual monthly subscription commission is also paid out.
Below you will find each rank and qualifications needed to hit them:
- Affiliate – sign up as an Asirvia affiliate (no MLM commissions)
- Associate – sell and maintain three package subscriptions, recruit three affiliates and generate $1000 monthly GV
- Senior Associate – generate $4000 monthly GV
- Leader – generate $10,000 monthly GV
- Senior Leader – generate $20,000 monthly GV
- Manager – generate $30,000 monthly GV
- Senior Manager – generate $50,000 monthly GV
- Regional Manager – generate $75,000 monthly GV
- Director – generate $100,000 monthly GV
- Senior Director – generate $150,000 monthly GV
- Regional Director – generate $200,000 monthly GV
- Executive – generate $300,000 monthly GV
- Senior Executive – generate $600,000 monthly GV
- Regional Executive – generate $1,000,000 monthly GV
- Vice President – generate $1,500,000 monthly GV
- Senior Vice President – generate $2,500,000 monthly GV
- Regional Vice President – $5,000,000
- Ambassador – generate $7,500,000 monthly GV
- Global Ambassador – generate $10,000,000 monthly GV
If you don’t know what “GV” stands for, not to worry…
It just means “Group Volume” which is generated by your downline.
Now, note that no more than 34% of the monthly GV at any rank can come from any one unilevel leg.
Daily Commission Payout
Asirvia affiliates can get daily commissions based on the rank they hit:
- Associate – $1
- Senior Associate – $4
- Leader – $10
- Senior Leader – $20
- Manager – $50
- Senior Manager – $75
- Regional Manager – $100
- Director – $150
- Senior Director – $200
- Regional Director – $300
- Executive – $500
- Senior Executive – $750
- Regional Executive – $1000
- Vice President – $1500
- Senior Vice President – $2000
- Ambassador – $2500
- Global Ambassador – $3000
Matching Bonus Payout
Once you become an Associate or higher in rank, you can get a matching bonus on commissions earned by downline members.
You can get up to 4 levels in the unilevel depending on your rank:
- Associate and Senior Associate – 25% on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates)
- Leader and Senior Leader – 25% on level 1 and 10% on level 2
- Manager to Regional Manager – 25% on level 1, 10% on level 2 and 5% on level 3
- Director to Regional Director – 25% on level 1, 10% on level 2 and 5% on levels 3 and 4
- Executive and higher – 25% on level 1, 10% on level 2 and 5% on levels 3 to 5
Cost To Join Asirvia
The cost to join Asirvia will run you $149.95 Founders Club affiliate membership.
The moment you have been waiting for in this Asirvia review…
Veridict On Asirvia
Everything was fine and dandy until they got into this daily commission payout stuff because if you are not registered with the SEC, you can get in trouble…
How is that daily commission being generated is the question…
Asirvia reminds me a lot of a company called WakeUpNow which was VERY successful but then went under.
Wake Up Now’s main membership base was affiliates and their price points were not competitive enough compared to the general marketplace.
Now NOTE this company is in prelaunch so the compensation plan stuff might not be 100% accurate until it’s available.
I hope you enjoyed this Asirvia review and if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below…
Want To Know How To Succeed In A Home Business?
If you are struggling to make money online and want to finally succeed with actual training, tools and mentorship to get you there…
You can’t afford to NOT watch to watch it because it will take your game to the next level…
Take a look at my recent results below….
Take a look at my students below…
In other words if they can do it so can YOU.
You will thank me later 🙂
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat I.D: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below to transform your financial life (serious people only…)