Hey, welcome to another Asirvia Review!
I have reviewed this company before but they completely changed the direction they are going in…
Before they pretty much burrowed their compensation plan and marketing plan from Saivian and was a subscription based MLM with a ROI attached to it.
However, that approached didn’t do well and they decided to go another route…
Now they have a completely different products, compensation plan and business model so we are going to revisit this company.
What Is Asirvia
Asirvia is a network marketing company that specializes in bluetooth devices to generate leads for your business.
For a better company overview, I did a post before that explains more about it.
This review is really just for the new changes.
Asirvia launched a new Bluetooth device called “Asirvia Go”.
This product is manufactured by a company called Kontact Beacons and is purchased through a company called Royaltie which is a compete network marketing company in this space.
Once you have it setup, the Asirvia Go will automatically promote your business on every nearby Android phone.
The range for this device is around a hundred meters and to reach those android devices, their Bluetooth must be on.
Asirvia Go retails for:
- $25 a month for one unit
- $49 a month for three units or
- $99 a month for eight units
Remember that the Asirvia Go units are purchased with two months prepaid plus a one-time $30 activation fee.
Asirvia Compensation Plan
Inside of the Asirvia compensation plan, you can get paid to sell the Asirvia Go devices to retail customers and sponsored affiliates.
In order to get paid commissions in their compensation plan, Asirvia distributor must make at least three retail sales and sponsor one affiliate.
Direct Sales Commissions
You can get paid 25% in direct sales commissions on any purchased made by retail customers or newly sponsored members within a month of joining.
These also have a residual side that is paid through a unilevel compensation plan structure.
Here is an example of a unilevel:
- Level 1: Personally enrolled members
- Level 2: Level 1’s personally enrolled members
Asirvia pays you 10% match on Direct Sales commissions through 5 levels.
Once you hit month two inside of Asirvia, all subscription fee’s paid by customers and affiliates are paid in commissions through two levels:
- Level 1 (Personal retail customers and personally sponsored members) – 10%
- Level 2 – 5%
This is a daily commission payout based on monthly sales volume generated by your downline members:
- Associate ($1000 monthly downline volume) – $1 a day
- Senior Associate ($4000 monthly downline volume) – $4 a day
- Leader ($10,000 monthly downline volume) – $10 a day
- Senior Leader ($20,000 monthly downline volume) – $20 a day
- Manager ($30,000 monthly downline volume) – $30 a day
- Senior Manager ($50,000 monthly downline volume) – $50 a day
- Regional Manager ($75,000 monthly downline volume) – $75 a day
- Director ($100,000 monthly downline volume) – $100 a day
- Senior Director ($150,000 monthly downline volume) – $150 a day
- Regional Director ($200,000 monthly downline volume) – $200 a day
- Executive ($300,000) monthly downline volume) – $300 a day
- Senior Executive ($600,000 monthly downline volume) – $500 a day
- Regional Executive ($1,000,000 monthly downline volume) – $750 a day
- Vice President ($1,500,000 monthly downline volume) – $1000 a day
- Senior Vice President ($2,500,000 monthly downline volume) – $1500 a day
- Regional Vice President ($5,000,000 monthly downline volume) – $2000 a day
- Ambassador ($7,500,000 monthly downline volume) – $2500 a day
- Global Ambassador ($10,000,000 monthly downline volume) – $3000 a day
You can get a matching bonus on the Daily Base Pay earnings:
- Associate – 25% match on level 1 (Personally enrolled members)
- Leader – 25% match on level 1 and 10% match on level 2
- Manager – 25% match on level 1, 10% match on level 2 and 5% match on level 3
- Director – 25% match on level 1, 10% match on level 2 and 5% match on levels 3 and 4
- Executive – 25% match on level 1, 10% match on level 2 and 5% match on levels 3 to 5
Cost To Join Asirvia
The cost to join Asirvia is $25 per month.
The moment you have been waiting for in this Asirvia review…
Asirvia Review – The Verdict
After making all of these changes, Asirvia is definitely headed in the right direction and finally introduced a product line people can sell to retail customers.
The best thing to do is buy one of these devices and see what kind of lead generation you get.
Note that if the android devices around that 100 meter radius doesn’t have Bluetooth turned on, they will not get your messages.
I do noticed that a lot of people have their Bluetooth off to save battery, but the best way to test this device regardless is purchasing it and seeing for yourself.
If you get great results great, if you don’t…
Well, at least it was a good idea?
Anyway, overall I don’t see anything wrong with this company anymore.
I hope you enjoyed my Asirvia review and if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below…
My personal recommendation…
I have been in the network marketing field for a few years and have made well over 7 figure in this industry so I know what to look for when you join a company…
Anyway, after reviewing hundreds of companies and systems out there…
It’s the only system out there where you will learn step by step on how to build a business online with the right training’s, tools and the right mentorship
Don’t believe me?
Take a look at my recent results…
Better yet, take a look at my team members results:
You will thank me later 🙂
Follow me on Social media below:
Add Me On SnapChat:
Snap Chat ID: MillDrive
See you at the top,
P.S. Sign up for my news letter below and transform your life now…(serious people only).